[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to approach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Hi - I was just perusing OKC and ran across this cute girl. Everything in her profile was all aces for my tastes.
I found her twitter and we have been favoriting a few tweets here and there. I found her facebook which says where she works ( a takeout sushi place)

I know I have been sort of stalking her, but her profiles seem to indicate she likes that. Also have see some of her tweets where she screencaps guys' convos with her and makes fun of them.

SO - I am obsessed with her and want to scratch her back gently and pet her hair til she falls asleep. How do?

Also - should note that I am older than her, which may or may not be a problem, but not as easy as just - hey cute girl my age, wanna hang out?

Pic sort of related, not her, but close
>>
Just pretend you haven't stalked her shit and ask her how it's going

When she gets into talking to you, drop the convo. Get her to talk about herself and give her positive attention.

Then pick it back up the next day and end it with 'I'll talk to you tomorrow'

Then don't talk to her, unless she talks to you. Give her short busy replies, or let the msg mark as read but don't reply.

Wait and see if she talks to you the next day. If she tries to, reply and give her attention. If she doesn't, like some of her pics/statuses or whatever the platform has (works best on fb - ask her for her fb - even though you already have it, get her to give it to you)

Rinse repeat and she'll be frustrated she's not on your cock
>>
>>16482657
>playing retarded games

skip that bullshit op, if you have to do dumb shit like that it's not worth it, just chill and be yourself if it doesnt work out oh well - you only give a shit because she's cute.
>>
>>16482657
Do you mean like stop in to her workspace (it is a place where I could stop in and pretend to not have known her before)?

Or like just online? I am kinda scared she is going to shame me by tweeting my messages.
>>
>>16482663
>young girl who posts her convos with guys to make fun of them
>Anon thinks 'just be yourself nice guy' is gonna get anyone in

This girl wants attention, you can 'be yourself' after you have hers
>>
>>16482663
also because she is seriously broken.

She is cute, but also caustic in a non sarcastic way.

And clearly has bi-polar episodes.

I don't want to fix her or date her or whatever...I just want to play with her.
>>
>>16482677
shes not that young - maybe like 25???

definitely socially stunted tho
>>
>>16482671
Just online. Dont go into her workplace. With this method you'll have nothing to be shamed over. Don't send her cheesy pick up lines, just get her talking about herself.

If you get her on Facebook I'd flirt with her for you. But I imagine that cuts out the thrill for you. I am seeing her as an object you would like to possess. This is a simple way of doing it.
>>
>>16482677
considering nearly everyone puts on some bullshit act around girls trying far too hard, yeah, i think it will

>>16482678
meaning...?
>>
>>16482683
25 is still young with her mindset, I assure you my method is made for this kind of girl
>>
>>16482692
Will you tell me the story of how you got your current girlfriend, Anon?

OT but I'm curious.
>>
>>16482692
meaning pretty much what>>16482689
says - I kind of want to "win" with her.

Also, I love the way girls like this get all weird when you are nice to them and give them good sex, because usually they end up with a pump and dump guy.

I guess I want to be a nice guy that wins her heart but doesn't stick around to deal with her bullshit.

Plus, I am sure she is great at sex.
>>
>>16482700
fair point.

still not playing bullshit games though - i find sex with someone im not into leaves me wanting more. hot at the time, but then... fuck that.
>>
>>16482715
I am seriously into her.

Just know that she is crazy and would likely mess up my entire life if I tried to make her my gf.

I just want her to think to herself - finally, I found a guy that gets me.

I do get her...I get that she is nuts, and sexy, and fragile And I am obsessed
>>
>>16482724
a second ago you said you just want to play with her, now youre obsessed with her again.

fuck this board, you're all fucked in the head.
>>
>>16482730
I am obsessed with playing with her.
>>
>>16482730
this, OP doesn't know what he fucking wants and is beyond creepy.

>I do get her...I get that she is nuts, and sexy, and fragile And I am obsessed

you sound like a psycho serial killer there, you don't get her because you don't even know her, you idiot.
>>
>>16482732
playing with people is tiring. i dont know how people do it without reaching the conclusion they're wasting their time with bullshit fairly quickly
>>
>>16482746
You feel this way because you have a different objective, I imagine
>>
>>16482769
yes.

at times i think im wasting my time, but we'll see. ill probably cave in and start making more of an effort with girls just for sex. been a while and im certainly not meeting anybody i wanna actually be with.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.