[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there, I need some advice/help. I admit I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: eeeee.gif (20 KB, 362x244) Image search: [Google]
eeeee.gif
20 KB, 362x244
Hey there, I need some advice/help.

I admit I haven't brushed my teeth in over 7 years. I just stopped doing it and got lazy with it.

My teeth are now yellow. I assume that most of my teeth are rotten now.

Everytime I do try to attempt to do this I just stop and be like why even try it's not like I can fix it. Please. please don't tell me to go see a doctor. I have always feared them and i just know there going to yell about me for this.
>>
>>16481375
>don't tell me to see a doctor

Op. How old are you now? If you have 20+ more years of life left, your only option is to go to the dentist.
It will be costly and they may make an offhand comment.
But you get to choose between a couple brief moments of humiliation, or going the rest of your life with rotten teeth.
You think judgement from the DENTIST is bad?? think about how you'll feel when people see you with gross rotten teeth.

If you need an excuse op, tell the dentist that your parents never taught you how to brush your teeth and that you don't know how to make a habit out of it.

GO. TO. THE. DENTIST.

Do you have a girlfriend? Does she know that she's essentially swallowing your tooth decay when she kisses you???
>>
File: 1428463945006.jpg (79 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1428463945006.jpg
79 KB, 576x1024
>I know I have a problem that requires a health professional
>but please don't tell me to go see a health professional

Just make an appointment you shit. It takes about an hour for a basic check-up and they can give you a whitening kit so your teeth don't look like garbage. Your dentist might give you a stern look for not taking care of your gums but hey, you know what you did.
>>
>>16481390
>Op. How old are you now?
I turn 21 in five days. Is there a way I can fix this? What if I brush five times a day? Even use whting stripes. I don't want to go to a dentist. I have such bad social anxiety.
>>
>>16481390
>she is swallowing your tooth decay
Fuck you. My gfs teeth a broken, some rotten and i feel disgusting right now.
>>
>>16481408
You're fucked, bro. The only person who can fix this is the doctor, even if you brush 5 times a day and use strips, your teeth are still gonna be mega-fucked.
>>
This post reeks of white trash or nig nogs. To be fair, though, they're really the same thing
>>
Over the counter tooth whitening wont be comparable to a dentist, just go op
>>
>>16481408
No op. Your teeth are decaying. There is literally nothing you can do but have them fixed by a dentist.

The longer you wait, the more costly and embarrassing it will be. Just preface the visit with "I'm embarrassed about my teeth but I want to learn good habits and have a fresh start". The dentist won't make comments if they think that it's going to make you self concious.

>>16481419
Tell your gf to fix her rotten teeth. That shit is nasty
>>
If you want a quick fix, it's gonna be money. If you have the money, go to the dentist, let them do whatever to you, go to an orthodontist if needed (which will be expensive if you need work done) and then get them whitened somewhere (which will be kinda painful and kinda expensive) and you'll look fresh
>>
>>16481375
Modern dentists use painkillers for EVERYTHING. They even use a swab-on painkiller so you won't feel the painkiller.
>>
>>16481375
Yellowing of teeth is actually fairly natural, the "Pearly white" shit you see advertised on tv is a modern invention. If your diet is not shit and you don't have any pain or noticeable problems you probably are fine. I personally haven't brushed in years and have never had a single cavity and my teeth are perfectly healthy according to my dentist.

Try flossing though, gum disease is the real killer.
>>
>>16481375
My teeth are pretty fucked too, for much the same reason. I can totally understand you not wanting to go to the dentist - someone just glancing at my mouth makes me feel uncomfortable, but the thought of having to open wide whilst someone has a good old poke around in my piehole, I just couldn't do it.

I won't ask you to post pics (because I wouldn't do that either), but for reference, how bad are they? My gums have receeded quite a lot, so all my teeth look like tombstones. Even when I do brush them they're still a horrible piss yellow colour, and a lot of them are black at the root (or whatever you call the bit where it meets your gum). Also, I've got two teeth on the lower left side - like the chewing teeth, not the cutting ones - which have cracked and crumbled over time in to little black stumps. Oh, and the gaps between my teeth. Food gets stuck in there when you eat, I guess a normal person would just floss it out but for me (and probably you) it just stays put, which means bacteria grow, which then wear down the sides of your teeth, which makes the gaps bigger, which means even more food gets stuck, and the cycle repeats ad infinitum.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.