[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here know his/her shit about food,diets,vitamins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: sdfsdfsdf.jpg (500 KB, 1260x1467) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdfsdf.jpg
500 KB, 1260x1467
Does anyone here know his/her shit about food,diets,vitamins and all that?
>pic....i guess related kinda

I ask cause
>Never (or maaaybe once) visited dentist
>Smoked since 12 i think, about 10-20 cigs a day
>Snuffed snuffing tobacco a LOT for about a year when teen (not sure when). I think i still feel like my nose is full since that time and have trouble breathing just thru nose
>Drank vodka since 14, sometimes pretty heavily (bottle a night)
>When turned about 17 added wine and beer to that mix
>Started drinking coffee since 12 i think, usually cup or two a day but sometimes 5-15 depends on how stressed/retarded i feel that day
>Ceased visiting a doctor since 15
("family" drama-mother left me alone with stepdad who hated her and by extension me, but i digress , noone to sign papers, possibility of being targeted by social services etc. so doc was a no go)
>Eating basically only processed food with pastry since 15, usually vacuumed salami/ham and pastry. Thats it, thats the food for the whole day.
>Drinking milk mostly in all those coffees, nearly never JUST the milk
>Other stuff i occasionally eat is fried meat,lentil and eggs+sausages, spaghetti, goulash, pasta cooked with eggs,onions etc. and very rarely a fish
>Also started smoking weed (if i have enough, i wake n bake all day erryday) and eating shrooms (only like twice a year though) since i turned 20.

So, my day is basically like
>Get up, make a coffee, have 2 or 3 cigs with said coffee. If no weed, then make another coffee and have another 2 or 3 cigs ad infinitum. About 8-10 hours after waking up i eat some processed,vacuumed salami/ham with pastry (usually bread or...its kinda like croissant but not sweet). Then smoke and drink some more coffee, if i (happens only occasionally) have meat i fry it (cant stand boiled or any other type of meat since i was a kid, started eating meat and only fried when turned teen) and maybe make some potatoes or rice with it.

NOW, to my question.
>What do to fix human?
>>
>>16477863
Just wanted to add that i was thinking about my life a lot and i had enough of this first imposed and then self-imposed self-destruction.

Problem is i never had anyone "normal" around me so i truly have no fucking idea how to live and be at least somewhat healthy/not malnourished.

I mean, my gf tried to be "normal" the first few months but that did not work out and she slipped into this FUCKED up lifestyle (not sure how she used to live, but somehow similar only not AS "bad").

Its been four years since i moved out of that rat-shit,moldy,regularly exploding boiler,outside walls falling apart under the constant abuse of rainwater, disappearing walls in basement which happens to be flooded from bottom to top at least few times a month excuse of a house.

And i kinda decided that i should maybe change this genius lifestyle which was bestowed upon me by failed existences AKA people who pretend to be a family once a decade.
>>
>>16477891
Are you morbidly obese? I'd highly recommend you find the time to get a normal checkup, and tell them all of this shit. The look of Horror on the doctors face may motivate you to change. I understand it's all you know, so I can't really imagine what I'm telling you will change anything, but first off, you need to stop smoking. Seriously. I've smoked occasionally before, and the difference between just how you feel in general when not smoking is so much better. You will seriously feel like you had an illness and got better a week or two after. The diet I would recommend less extreme changes, try eating more homemade food. But seriously. Buy a vape if you have to, or smoke one cigarette a day for a few weeks or something. That shit will fuck you up.
>>
>>16477897
And also, are you a Slav? Sound extremely Slav
>>
How old are you? I'd recommend you at least stop smoking and start eating some fruits/vegetables.
>>
File: DSC_0050.jpg (935 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0050.jpg
935 KB, 2448x3264
>>16477897
Pic related, not morbidly and not even obese i think. Also few months old pic, nowadays i look like shell of my former slightly obese self.

Stop smoking, thats what i keep trying to do. Ironically the only thing that helps me is to smoke weed instead.

When i have like 3 or 4 joints a day, i smoke only 2 or 3 cigs instead of 20. But will work on that.
Longest i managed to not smoke was for 4 days and i felt fucking fantastic, so there is truth in what you are saying.

Cant go to a doctor cause i never even finished the general whatever people do at 18 with their kid doctor. Also i might owe some or a lot of cash for mandatory insurance which i could not pay from age 15 to 18.

I know that i should eat more homemade food mang, but i have no idea what that means. I can cook or learn to cook pretty much anything, but i have no idea how much and of what i should eat to be healthy and not malnourished.

>>16477902
Yep. Western-most slav, still slav though.

>>16477919
21 and about a half. I am trying but its even harder to change the mindset of my gf who is also accustomed to this lifestyle. Talking about the food, she would rather buy sweets and salty bullshit and processed+pastry.

Besides, i have no idea what to eat to be healthy. Like how much and of what, what vitamins i need etc. etc.
>>
>>16477897
This. Stop smoking. Im 24, smoked for ten years. Havent had a cig since october 1st. I feel so much healthier. The craziest difference was my sense of smell and taste.
>>
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.cnpp.usda.gov/sites/default/files/archived_projects/FGPPamphlet.pdf&ved=0CBkQFjAAahUKEwibvM2P75vJAhXBPiYKHZAYAEM&usg=AFQjCNEbm0oYBaisRrksrTEMNYgX3tEVmg&sig2=Z09vtYC7aWI9tXL-vIz_WA

I'd start by reading through a food guide to get an idea how much of foods you should be eating. And get in the habit of cooking more. Wen i first moved out i was eating out almost every day and felt like shit. I started buying these jumbo bags of frozen veggies and some rice. Only took 10 mins to cook them up. Fry a fuckton of chickens/steaks on sunday and have cooked meals throughout the week. In a week i noticed a huge difference to my energy.

Oh and probly knock off the daily cigarettes. Maybe make them a weekend thing? Or you could take a look at vapes.
>>
>>16477931
Eat good healthy foods until you're not hungry. That's seriously it. Have lean meats, rices, lots of vegetables. And I would say it'd be far better to smoke more pot than ciggaretes. Just remember how much better you feel like while not smoking.
>>
>>16477931
However I got to admit you're looking fine for what you describe your daily life as. Imagine how you'd look if you quit smoking and ate right. Try browsing fit every now and then
>>
File: 1285982290315.png (508 KB, 3152x2108) Image search: [Google]
1285982290315.png
508 KB, 3152x2108
thank me later
>>
>>16477998
i wouldn't take the aspirin daily unless you want an ulcer or melatonin nightly unless you want a dependency, but most of this information checks out
>>
>>16477998
Med student here. Except for some cases of extreme lack of vitamins, vitamin suplements serve no purpose other than making your piss very expensive. Doctors usually recomend it or aspirin for hypocondriac patients as placebo.
>>
Allergies
>>
>>16477942
What about breathing, did you had any trouble breathing thru nose before? If yeah then is it better now?

>>16477947
Exactly the type of thing i wanted, thanks anon!
And i like to cook man, its fun. Not enough cash to buy so much food tho (to be able to cook like everyday) or its cause all that other poison we buy.

Doing the steak thing right now btw and i guess i feel more energetic.

>>16477966
>Eat good healthy foods until you're not hungry
Golden advice mang, by healthy foods you mean like fruit and vegetables,right? Im sorry but i really have no idea what is normal to eat

>>16477972
Thanks man, i dabbled in exercise this past year. For some reason i feel like lifting shit and doing sit ups only when high as opposed to majority of people i know who become couch potatoes.

>Imagine how you'd look if you quit smoking, ate right and visited the gym, you have a great genetic predisposition to be ripped, dont waste it

This i keep hearing since i was a teen. However, when the mind is broken its hard to take care of the body. But seriously, i am trying.

>>16477998
Another well of info, thanks a lot man, saved.

>>16477999
Got it. I do not eat pills unless i have at least like 39°c (102F) fever, so this will be weird.

>>16478017
> Except for some cases of extreme lack of vitamins

Well isnt this exactly my case? There aint lot of vitamins in pastry, shitty ham/salami and coffee.

Also medanon, do you know what minerals/vitamins are good for teeth? Cause it seems like my enamel is gone for extended holiday and the one thing people always complimented was my smile.

I would like to keep it that way and stop/reverse any decay caused by shitty lifestyle and no doctors.

>>16478043
Uhm......ok
>>
>>16478089
yes and food
>>
>>16478089
Yes. You probably are not getting enough vitamins but dont think you can just just take some pills and its alright to keep feeding yourself like this. Maybe for a transitional stage where you rebuild your 'vitamin stock' but if you have a balanced diet you'll auto regulate in a short time, like within a month or two
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.