[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend recently told me that she'd be okay with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
My girlfriend recently told me that she'd be okay with me having sex with other women.

According to her, I have to approve them with her first before I have sex with them.

She has asked about details of my previous sexual partners and displayed minimal jealousy on a number of occasions.

What's going on here /adv/?
>>
>>16474287
ITS A TRAP
>>
I'm this way with my boyfriend too. I just never got why people would be jealous of their significant other's sex partners. Sex isn't all that important to me, and if anything, maybe he could learn a thing or two from other women outside of our normal routine. Only possible concern would be catching an std or him seeing trashy people that might lead to trouble, so I'd want to know them and approve of them too. But he's not really into seeing other women so I never really had to deal with it in the end.

If she's like me, then she just doesn't care about that stuff. Or maybe she's into kekholding.

I suggest you ask her what's up yourself.
>>
>>16474291
Maybe I'm too autistic to understand women, but if she approves someone and I fuck them, can't I just say that she O.K'd it? Obviously I wouldn't say it that blatantly, but you get the point.
>>
>>16474302

>implying a bond cant be formed with sex as the start
>implying that having sex is as casual as a handshake
>implying that kekolding isn't a big deal

Bad.
>>
>>16474287
One of two scenarios

A) She has low self-esteem/is a kek

B) She is planning to cheat on you and is setting this up as a "well you fucked someone else/had the opportunity to!"
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59 KB, 1024x576
Could be she wants a ffm threesome. Why else demand approval?
>>
>>16474303
I'd say you both are fucking retards and should kill yourselves - her for suggesting it and you for wanting to do it. please both of u die
>>
>>16474329
You jelly?
>>
>>16474317
I didn't mean to imply those things or make a generalization that my situation applies to all relationships, I was just sharing my experience.
>>
>>16474339
I'd never stick my dick in either subject or the potential third wheel who'd willingly join in- I might catch something
>>
>>16474320
My responses to those scenarios:

A) Is having sex with someone else with her consent going to lower her self-esteem/if she's a kek isn't it no harm?

B) If she's planning on cheating on me there's obviously something seriously wrong so there's no need worrying about it. Either she cheats on me and I break up with her, or I have sex with another woman so she justifies cheating and I break up with her because she cheated.

Am I missing anything?
>>
Congratulations, your girlfriend is a realistic woman. Nobody is wired for monogamy on a biological level. Stop moralising, it's not making you happy.
A more interesting question is whether she does this because she loves you, or because she doesn't.
>>
>>16474469
An interesting question, I'm not too worried about it though. I've only felt love on very rare occasions and I don't expect it from others.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.