[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fiance puts his family over me. I have talked about it many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Fox-Face.jpg (24 KB, 397x450) Image search: [Google]
Fox-Face.jpg
24 KB, 397x450
My fiance puts his family over me.

I have talked about it many times but he still does it. He knows it upsets me. He is 27 and his mother babies him and guilts him into doing things and she always plays me off as the bad guy.

I love my parents but I know that he should be first to me because he is the one I am going to spend my life with.

It is a really big turn off.
>>
>>16472758
well, he's right to do that, they are still his family and you are not yet... Why would he put you over them? Because maybe someday he'll marry you? C'mon...
>>
You sound like a stupid bitch.

>He loves his family and doesn't give me enough attention

Is what I heard.
>>
>>16472762
We are getting married in a couple months. I be fine if it was normal things but his family are not really a good enviroment they try to leech off him and his dad is an alcoholic. In the past he had dreams of advancing his career but they are so insecuire they told him not to do it because they liked the money he was bringing into their house. They belittle him into making decissions that he was not okay with and anytime he speak up for himself his alcoholic dad would come after him. I have been helping him become more confident to follow his dreams and his family does not like that because they know he will be off living independtly and will not be able to leech his money anymore. I be cool if he helped them out but the father just takes all the money and spends it on alcohol. I have not seen my fiance in a couple months because he has been traveling for his career and they want him to stay at his house all the nights he is here when I can not get one night with him and I work all the days he is in so I can not stay there.
>>
File: 128979943521.png (494 KB, 479x816) Image search: [Google]
128979943521.png
494 KB, 479x816
>>16472763
>>
>>16472788
You talk so bad about his family but you're an even bigger parasite on him.

>I have not seen my fiance in a couple months because he has been traveling for his career and they want him to stay at his house all the nights he is here when I can not get one night with him and I work all the days he is in so I can not stay there.

You both work too much.

You should quit your job, have some kids, see him when he comes home, and don't you ever dare cheat on him on you fucking heartless stupid bitch. If you're going to have trouble with not getting enough attention from him then leave now, don't get married then complain.
>>
>>16472788
>We are getting married in a couple months
but you are not yet. You sound jealous, and that's okay, I get that you want all his money for yourself and don't like the notion that he shares them with his family

>I have not seen my fiance in a couple months because he has been traveling for his career and they want him to stay at his house all the nights he is here when I can not get one night with him and I work all the days he is in so I can not stay there

well, it seems like he doesn't care about you that much if he won't even stay the nigh
>>
>>16472867
What? I would never cheat on him it seems like you are attacking me because you have had some bad experience with women. Which I feel sorry for you because I know there are a lot of bad people out there it seems like narcissism is far more common now a days. I have no plans to quit my career I have a lot of health problems and I do not want kids. He is just traveling a lot now because he is getting training to advance his career. I like to help people and I love my career and he loves his. The issue is not him or me, the issue is his family are not a safe environment for him. My father grew up in an environment just like my fiance. When you marry someone it means having their back no matter what and being for them in times of need. I had an attack from one of my health issues last Saturday and I told him about it and he never called me when he could because his mom wanted to talk. Which I would be cool with any other day but I really needed him and he was not there to comfort me.
>>
>>16472882
Being that bitter is not healthy Anon.
>>
>>16472896
What kind of health issue stops you from having kids?

You're a woman, it's perfectly ok for you to stay at home while your man earns you money, so long as you're also a proper wife/mother. Why do you feel the need to work? Because no one treats you properly like a woman should be? Your husband should be there for you more, but it's just a sad issue with society that makes some men have to work too much.
>>
>>16472927
I do not want that life Anon. Please respect that.
>>
>>16472896
To be honest, I don't think you can really change how he is. Once you get married, he's not going to magically put you before his family. It's just a piece of paper. You're going to be miserable and tied down to a guy that doesn't care for you as much as he should.
>>
Just think of the inheritance and shut the fuck up. If you stay you'll outlive his family.
>>
You should have some extended pre-marital counseling. Any counselor worth his or her salt will immediately clarify that marriage means that YOU are his family. THEY are his relatives.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.