[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
suddenly a joke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
So I'm not sure how to approach this - it's really not a big deal but I need to hear some reactions.

I'm in a class in college that's a video class like movies. It's a very involved class, a few hours, and for the most part we all want to be there. But in the class, there's two girls who are just not caring at all, typical basic bitches. So, I'm not hugely popular in the class, buts a small workshop class, pretty hands-on. There seems to be some goofsters, we're all cool.

Or so I thought; today I saw on one of the edgy nerdy but still were cool kid's snapchat story of one of these basic bitch chicks they'd taken some facetious snapchats of me from aside. One was captioned "oh <anon>" and the other focused on a short video of me where the chick turned to her basic bitch friend with a sarcastic look.

Now let me be clear because this IS 4chan, I'm a normalfag for the most part, I'm a stoner type but I don't draw undue negative attention to myself, if anything I'm a funny enough guy where I get basic respect. But for people to have exchanged snapchats (of course I was sick the day this literally happened, I even jokingly called it out) and for these chicks to be calling me out as the center of the joke when they're largely disliked in the class. Like people joke about them and shit, and it wasn't like everyone was talking a bunch of shit about me, but for me to see that they have me like that behind my back and this other kid this kid who socially would be "on my level" to them looking at it, (well to be fair he showed me) it's insulting.

I don't expect to be social king but I keep myself out of negative attention most of the time. Then the kid took a snapchat of ne and sent it to this chick in the class (a nerdy girl herself who seems to respect me and our little group in the class) and they were like oh it's perfect (it was just a pic of me awkwardly smiling mid-talking as I wasn't ready) and he made
>>
it his contact pic for me, and I took a snapchat back, and all seemed goodBut I still felt the sting of being the center of what felt like an inside joke of a class I'd felt relatively accepted in like out of nowhere. I can't stress that this was out of nowhere, I don't jump up on the desk to be an attention getter, I'm casual and I'll crack a joke here or there with the other kids but I feel about as respected as any of them.

I guess I'd let my guard down too much in the class and it really hurt, not as much from basic bitch girls because nobody else in the class really likes them to be fair but seriously I don't know if I'm taking something not worth it too seriously or what but I need to hear some analysis about this. I haven't felt this socially insecure since fucking high school dude, caught me at the wrong time.
>>
Also I should note as a small bit of revenge within reason, towards the end of the class, having learned after seeing the story that some of the kids traded snapchats on the day I was sick, I had an idea. I went up to one of basic bitches (who btw is chubbier than you might picture) and asked for her snapchat so I could see the next time she wants to take creepy pictures of me

Seriously this is such a small thing that's bugged me so much in the middle of what is a trying and stressful time of my life. I was surprised to see kids treat me more like a meme when I've been on the same level as them. And I know it's easy to read this whiny "feels" post and picture me as some chubby Autist who bought it on myself, but I'm really not. I'm seriously just a normal dude in that class and nobody has really had any reason to even jokingly talk shit before.

Sure with the nerdy kids the snapchat could just be a joke but considering that he had just shown me the snapchat story it rubbed me the wrong way
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Bump with goatn
>>
2nd bump
>>
Anybody?
>>
Post a tl;dr version.
A quick once over leaves me to believe you are a whiny little bitch.

Grow the fuck up.

Once the class is over, you and they won't care.
>>
>>16472893
tl;dr -

>be in production class
>kids seem pretty cool, except bitch prep chicks
>today see one of bitch chick's snapchat posts
>it's video of me, one not so bad, other clearly judgmental
>one of the kids im friendly w/ in class shows me
>im offended, so i ask how he even got her snapchat anyway
>people exchanged while i was out sick one day, well at least they did
>girl in my class (not prep) looking at prep's SC story with this same kid, they laugh, but they show me too
>I laugh to not show how buttmad I am
>at end of class, go up to prep chick, try to piss her off subtly;
>"hey whats ur SC so next time you take creepy pcs I can at least see them
>reluctantly agrees
>still hasn't added me back - not that I cared about gettingit just wanted to fuck with her

>so basically, in a class ive never had a problem with being subject of ridicule, i was today, in a small way, but a genuinely...rude was
>something about the way the stories were were rude and the way the other kids acted
>even more confusing im a normalfag who doesn't really do much worth calling negative attention to

also obligatory fuck you for talking shit
>>
>>16473537
im a normalfag who doesn't really do much worth calling negative attention to
By posting this one sentence you made me believe you deserved exactly the kind of attention you got.
>>
>>16473558
stop trolling, i'm trying to describe the situation to you. If you'd added some evidence why that alone made you think that I would take it seriously, but you didn't. The point is that these kids kind of turned on me today, it wasn't a major thing but it felt...betraying in a sense.
>>
>>16473537

That's your tl;dr? Try again.
>>
>>16473632
don't read it then, buddy. I can't condense it more without taking out details I find necessary
>>
>>16472406
You sound like a wanker
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.