[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
heroin has ruined everything i ever loved i can never go back.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: OPIUM_SMOKING_2.jpg (43 KB, 400x463) Image search: [Google]
OPIUM_SMOKING_2.jpg
43 KB, 400x463
heroin has ruined everything i ever loved
i can never go back.
>>
>>16470990
Feelin you bro.
I'm an alcoholic.I'm drunk now.
Substance abuse, it's fucking radical.

All the time you're sober, all you feel is "I wish I was drunk now". Same with heroin, eh?

Knew a guy who was an addict like you. Heroin was his thing. He said that he'd wake up with ciggy burns on his chest, sheet, and shirt. Get so fucking blasted that he wouldn't even feel it as it burned down.
Said that was part of why he stopped.

Don't know if that motivates you or not.
I'm a drunk. I've tried stopping. It's so fucking hard.

Guess you gotta ask yourself whether its worth it. Is there anything in your life being sober for?
>>
Your relationships where allready broken when you used and got addicted by fagotoin.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 843x1124) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 843x1124
Cool stop being weak minded or is this the part where I'm supposed to feel bad for you?
>>
i am sorry to hear you're hurting. But what do you mean when you say you can never go back?

It is true that you cannot turn back time, and you cannot undo what you have done. Because of this, it may be true that you cannot rebuild things to exactly the way they once were. But this doesn't mean you can't rebuild at all.
>>
That's why you don't do hard drugs, kids.
>>
Yeah get help op. Heroin is really shitty and you'll never quit on your own.
>>
All you can do is try man, maybe pick up some new hobbies fill your time with positivity. Try shrooms maybe that will help.
>>
I was a heroin addict for about 3 years had a $60-500 a day habit. Depends on how much money I had.. I begged to quit begged to go to rehab. They told me to be clean 3 days. I laughed if I could be clean 3 days I wouldn't need rehab. I shot coke for almost 5 days with no heroin use. The coke stopped the heroin withdrawl. In order to stop the come I went to sleep. Haven't used either in 9mths. I was never an upper person. Being desperate I was willing to try anything. Honestly the coke helped
>>
>>16471071
That's absolutely not true. Ever been an addict?
>>
my dad died from overdoes
>>
one of my friends died in a head on collision with a truck. no need for me to mention the cause of the accident. i guess its safe to say heroin makes driving more difficult. he didnt die frow the impact but the car had gone off the road and down a rocky hill and landed in a river. it was also winter so even if there was a chance of survival from the impact and all the tumble he still had to make it to safety without freezing to death.
>>
Is it possible op that you never really loved anything at all?
Is it possible that mabye you only found love in heroin?
>>
>>16471019
thought I was on /o/ or /a/ for a second, this is one of those weird moments where I recognize human beings I don't know share the same interests as me

>tfw I'm high
>>
>>16471938
this

you can do it, OP

ive been sober a year and a half. try smoking DMT, it might change your perspective
>>
Waiting on half a b, at the moment.

Tomorrow is payday, and my connects are having a fire sale.

Everything is going all right.
>>
i had a severe addicton a few years ago. it didnt get heavy until my dog passed away. i must add that having constant problems in my household with my parents didnt help. during my teenage years i tied to slice my wrists to no success multiple times and ended up in a mental ward each time. i was put on medication which were just basic anti-depressants and lost effect after a short period which is around the time my heroin usage began due to the pills becoming ineffective. the pills made me an addict because my personal problems were far too difficult to resolve with sober mind alone and i needed something stronger. i was out one night with some friends and saw a person i knew i didnt see since elementary and he happened to have heroin so i bought a gram and me and a friend split it. i started injecting six months after this because the snorting wasnt doing it for me anymore. i was doing alot of damage to my nasal passage. having pale skin didnt help and only made me stand out around people unaware of my addiction making me look as if i had the flu and plus i heard injecting is way better. i just looked tired and was most of the time inbetween highs but i couldnt say no so my friend and i got together every day and did as much as we could and as much as was safe. the last thing i wanted was one of us to die. i quit after my friend unfortunately died and not only because i no longer have anyone to do it with but because its the right thing to do plus healthy. lol i was in rehad when this happened. i wish i was still doing it so i can saved him.
>>
well at least you completed rehab. i know alot of people who go, return and start using a week after. congratulations.
>>
>>16470990
>can never go back.
Yeah, because nobody has ever kicked a heroin habit.
>>
my brother got infection and lost an arm. it was momentarily spreading towards the shoulder before the doctors stopped it. he still has a little stub at least. it will make a gimp arm easier to attach when he gets surgery. meanwhile incase hes into kayaking he can attach an extra paddle and enter a race and get first place or do something else if hes not into that.
>>
damn, you people need help. health is important because without good health you can get sick. this persons broder lost an arm and that other person lost a friend because they were abusing the heroin. one must gain will power and quit permanently and never use agen. its a trageni what happen to your friend but its his fault.
>>
>>16470990
Lol yes you can dumbass.

>Soberfag 2 years
>life is better now than it ever was slamming dope

I feel like I should do some NA 12 step niceness for you, but I really just wanna call you a faggot, faggot. Get over your self pity
>>
yes i know its his fault and you dont need to menton that but i just wish i was there to save him and would rather have us both be doing it instead of him dying alone without anyone there to save him.
>>
X
I B O G A I N E
N
A
X
>>
>>16470990
You may never be able to go back, but you can start over without it and make things better.
>>
i agree you can start fresh only you can help you and caring people around you can help you as well unless you dont have anyone who cares about you lol barely anyone is that misfortunate best wishes to the misfortunate and lonely persons
>>
If you want to stop your heroin addiction you have to make a choice do you want to live your life or die horribly by heroin cold naked in an alleyway, life wasted.

If there's a will is a way, its your choice where you go now.
>>
I've literally just finished my withdrawals from heroin, OP. I know the struggle is real, but if I can do it so can you.
>>
>>16472796
Underage b&
>>
yes suppress your urges gain will power you need to learn how to say no dont let yourself give in that only will repeat cycle
>>
its hard to say no sometimes but i dont want to die. i saw 12 step video on youtube i saw that show intervention on a&e and decided i better quit on my own because all those people do is play ping pong on a horse farm all day and i dont want to be around that shit.
>>
heroin is bad.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.