[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My texting game sucks. I've gotten numbers from quite a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: cell-phone-text-message.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cell-phone-text-message.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
My texting game sucks. I've gotten numbers from quite a few girls in the past few months after chatting with them in person but I guess I bore them so much with my texting that they lose interest.

This past Friday I met a girl who seems to like me; she texted me after we parted ways and said she was glad to meet me, etc. We've been texting ever since. I've made it clear that I'm interested in her by complimenting her looks and generally sweet talking her, and she's reciprocated so far. But I get this feeling of dread sometimes when I wonder if she's really interested in me or just talks to me when she's bored, or if I'm boring her with my texting. I've been trying to set up a date but it probably won't be until this weekend since her work schedule is kinda prohibitive.

What are some signs I should look out for or things I can do to keep her from getting bored of me?
>>
>>16470099
>I've made it clear that I'm interested in her by complimenting her looks and generally sweet talking her, and she's reciprocated so far.
Don't do this idiot. Too much texting kills interest FAST. You should only ONLY text to say Hi, it's so and so, maybe ONE text to smalltalk if you're feeling especially gay, then just find out when she's free and ask her on a date or to do something together. It may seem arbitrary or unfair or whatever else to you, but trust me, I've learnt the hard way. Keep yourself a mystery, make an appearance of being slightly inaccessible and busy and don't over text.
>>
>>16470115
and what if she texts me frequently? Just tell her to fuck off?
>>
>>16470131
No, no... Just don't reply. Don't ever be rude, that shows insecurity. Then reply the next day I was busy (never say sorry or make excuses, just state facts), let's get coffee at X time at Y place or something.
>>
>>16470140
I feel like you read this from one of those PUA or similar websites and are just pasting it here.
>>
>>16470143
I never read that shit. It's retarded and gay. I'm talking from experience. Maybe it feels regurgitated because you don't have an experience to attach my words to or make them relate to you. But it's a far more effective way of getting girls to like you than replying and texting all the time. Like it or not girls prefer someone they aren't sure likes them, who they suspect just might be better than them.
>>
>>16470099

Don't try to have conversations through text until you already know each other well. If you just met the girl, you should only text her to set up a date. Face-to-face time is real, anything else is time-wasting, girls know this and that's why they give up on your slow-moving ass
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (167 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
167 KB, 1280x720
>>16470151
>2015
>the only way to get women is to act like you're disinterested and aloof and basically lie to them until they agree to date you

fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>16470099
>My texting game sucks. I've gotten numbers from quite a few girls in the past few months

forget txting

call them on the phone like a normal human being
>>
>>16470176
>implying phones are normal for human beings

Go see her in person : ^ )
>>
>>16470151
>>16470155

ok, fine. I'll try it. But is it too late? It's been a few days and we've been texting regularly. I've managed to keep the messages at a near 1:1 ratio though.
>>
>>16470170
Yeah yeah it sucks. So you either play their game and get good at it if you want what they have, or you decide it isn't valuable to you and you play your own game. Whatever game you play make sure YOU are the one in control. That's all.
>>
>>16470170
yeah it sucks, I agree
if I was a girl, dating would be so simple. I wouldn't do all of that bullshit that women seem to tend to do. jesus. this is just so much bullshit. reading signs. secret texting codes. women; do you even want to fucking date or not? fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>16470190
It's harder for women. There's a lot more at stake for them. They have to carry babies. Obviously that's not going to happen with just dating, but biology affects behaviour. It costs nothing to stick your dick in something.
>>
>>16470182
Go choke on a cock.
>>
File: GORILLA-WTF.gif (2 MB, 297x196) Image search: [Google]
GORILLA-WTF.gif
2 MB, 297x196
>>16470184

>or you decide it isn't valuable to you and you play your own game.

PREACH IT, brotha.

>>16470170

You got it twisted, buddy. You need to listen to what anon is saying- YOU'RE the one that places the value on a girl, not the other way around. Most girls don't do shit for you, so why are they immediately of high value? Treat a bitch like the stranger she is; she's more than happy to do the same to you. Only show serious interest when the bitch is seriously interesting (Keep in mind being attractive and somewhat social are hardly what makes a person interesting).

Most guys automatically (and unconsciously) communicate to women that they are worthy of desire, even though the woman really hasn't done anything aside from existing. Smarten up bros, make these bitches work for YOUR attention.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.