[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex while on period?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 580x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 580x367
Ok so my girlfriend says she wants me to have sex with her while she's on her period. We've never had sex while she's been on her period because it doesn't really seem that appealing to me. But ive started to reconsider it ever she brought it up. So my questions to you guys are: how is it to have sex with your partner while she's on her period? Is it a total turn off or is it not that big of a deal? Also, how is it to go down on your partner while she's on her period?
And a question to the femanons: would you like to have sex while on your period? If you already have, how is it?

Pic not related
>>
Male here, I personally dont enjoy it as much as "normal" sex since its not that wet, and a bit harder to penetrate, still worth it though. If you foreplay enough it shouldnt be a trouble, if so try using lube idk.
>>
>>17245621
That's so weird. I guess she's in the "almost over" stage of period where the excruciating pain and cloudiness of mind dissappears and the horniness begins.

> And a question to the femanons: would you like to have sex while on your period? If you already have, how is it?

I've had sex on my period because it was my exs birthday. It hurt a lot, wasn't enjoyable physically at all. Then again all sex with him was really bad but this one was especially bad because I was still hurting from the inflammation.

Current bf couldn't hold it together and wanted to give me head so much, he did it when I was right at the end of bleeding. I was worried about him and I didn't want to disgust him, but he didn't seem to mind.
>>
It isn't that different from normal sex, you just need some precautions. We'll usually put a few towels down/keep some wetwipes near the side of the bed. If you don't want blood on your dick just use a condom, though it'll probably get on you anyways. Even if a girl is on her period she can still get "wet", you just have to turn her on enough, so lubrication shouldn't be an issue. You can always use lube, too. Sex can help with cramps as well. If you don't make it a big deal and just go in the shower/wipe up afterwards it's fine.

Oral is just a no-go for me personally, the ick-factor is too high even though I've thought about it
>>
It's a pain in the ass. Messy, foreplay is practically impossible, and you have to do so much prep work....

Usually my girlfriend and I just do it in the shower, but that's not always the most romantic way to do it.
>>
Bf and i have sex every day, even when i'm on my periode. It's really no big deal. But then again, i don't have painfull periods (anymore...) but they are very long (10 days, always) and it would suck to not have sex THAT long every month.
We would never do oral, though. That's really yucky...
Foreplay is no problem. I just use tampons, they keep eyerything where it should be and when we are ready, i make a tiny trip to the bathroom to get rid of it and i usually also apply a dab of lube, bevause my natural wetness got soaked up by the tampon.
Wet whipes and a towel to lay on are a good idea too! On heavy bleeding days, i would also not do positions where i'm on top. We mostly fuck in missionary position on those occasions.
My blood is not very disgusting. It's light and looks/smells just like fresh, normal blood and we make sure to just wipe properly after and then i go and insert a new tampon while he's cleaning himself with the wet whipes and that's it, we are all clean again and can cuddle away - or whatever.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.