[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my parents are pretty rich, my GF is poor and comes from a poor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 032.gif (2 MB, 505x565) Image search: [Google]
032.gif
2 MB, 505x565
my parents are pretty rich, my GF is poor and comes from a poor country. figure like the picture

My mother says, she wants to minimise the risk of giving anyone else but their kids money, which means, if i marry her, I will not get any money/ inherit for probalby at least 10 years, because otherwise my GF could divorce me for money.

She is my first GF, but I guess I have a pretty good chance to find another girl, maybe even hotter/richer/nerdier.

BUUUT my GF has trust issues and I guess is a bit guilt tripping me to stay with her.

What do? right now i think I will give her a chance to resolve her problems, like 3-6 month and if nothing happens break up
>>
>>16469755
Wait, you're breaking up with her because she is poor? I mean, I know that gold diggers are a thing and everyone should be kinda worried, but are you sure this girl is like that?

If she is, send her packing; if she isn't, you might regret it.
>>
>>16469769
We are together for 2.5 years now, she broke up once after 1.5 years and we were split for 3 month but got back together.

I am since a month or so on the edge of breaking up, because she is treating me, like an enemy. She trys not to show any weakness against me and everything I wanna talk about to improve is just criticism in her eyes or me trying to hurt/insult her. She has a reservation on the victim role in our relationship aswell. When I told her, I am close to breaking up with her about that, she switches between: Admitting and trying to change but mostly is blaming me for haveing the bigger problems in our relationship and needing to fix them., when she already decided, I am worthy
>>
>>16469872
oh yeah and
the last things she is starting with is "I will not let you go" "Dont be another guy that lets me down" "dont set any timeframe or I feel preasured" "can we still move in together?"
>>
>>16469755
What's your mom's occupation, OP?
>>
>>16469896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p27ipEzsxW4
>>
Just don't get married.
>>
File: feliperios.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
feliperios.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>16469755
>BUUUT my GF has trust issues and I guess is a bit guilt tripping me to stay with her.

Yeah, that don't sound good, but what what makes you think she's deliberately trying to guilt you. I mean, shit, a lot of people try to do that, but what makes you think that your GF is using that tactic specifically, as opposed to you just feeling guilty.

tl; dr: are you guilty of something or is she making you feel guilty? Prove your decision.
>>
OP is a stupid faggot and GF deserves a black nigger cock inside her.
>>
>>16469939
That's what I like to hear
>>
Honestly OP decide if you want to be with this girl. Make up your decision before you get married. If it's who you want to marry, then marry her and make your own money.
You clearly shouldn't leave her just because you want some money from your parents.
>>
>>16469755
How old are you?
>>
>>16469896
teacher

>>16469920
I dont plan on getting married before I finish my studies, so it will be a few years anyways. So yeah thats out of question atm.

>>16469931
Good question, i dont suspect her to do it deliberately. But I also wont take the blame for her bagagge. I didnt break her trust and I am offering help, but we dont need to be in a relationship for that. So in my oppinion she is guilting me with "I can never trust anyone, if you leave me like the other guys before, and I never really trustet them to beginn with, but you are special". Right?

>>16469948
If it was really worth it, i wouldnt end it over that money. but it is not feeling good.
I mean I looked hard and found a lot of good qualities in her: She is nice, good looking, socially outgoing, studies something with programming and hard working. The cons are that she is kind of negatively thinking, cant put a lot of trust into her partner and cant let me decide anything in our relationship, quite emotional. She says that comes from her bad relationship to her mother and her getting beaten by her religious father and following BFs

>>16469950
>>
OP here: she basically falls into the karpman drama triangle only and exclusively into the victim category:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karpman_drama_triangle

And switches between begging me to help her and tell her what to do and blaming me for not helping her enough/ making it worse.

Of course this sounds more bad than it is, we have a serious and long talk like once a week where we get to that point, but also get back to a good mood again. So the relationship is probably 80-90% of the time we spend together happy.
>>
File: getfucked.jpg (65 KB, 632x624) Image search: [Google]
getfucked.jpg
65 KB, 632x624
>>16469989
>I am offering help
White knight, cut it out. Wait, keep reading, don't hate the meme. But seriously, you know what people (mostly women) hate? "Can I make it better?" "Is everything okay?" That's what that little bit makes me think. Stop asking if it's okay or if she needs hlep, just be trustworthy and don't give her a reason to worry.
>I can never trust anyone, if you leave me like the other guys before, and I never really trustet them to beginn with, but you are special
WELL FUCK YOU, WOMAN. That's manipulation, straight up. Everyone thinks their special, but now she's trying to confuse it. She's trying to generalize that if you leave, you're the asshole. Forget that you could be leaving for legit reasons, like what seems to be her not getting over her own issues with trust. Just because one person broke your heart doesn't mean everyone will. JUST BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE BROKE YOUR HEART MEANS THAT EVERYONE WILL BREAK YOUR HEART. JUST BECAUSE. JUST BECAUSE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb3FJdRk-tI
But seriously, if everyone is breaking your heart, maybe you should look inward first and figure out what's makes you so breakable/leavable (HINT: JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE IMMATURE AND WEAK. Everyone has baggage. Baggage needs to stay in the rear. Seems like she prefers to wear her's like a friggin' medal.)
>>
>>16469755
DUMP THE BITCH
>>
>>16470020
liked the picture

yeah thats how i feel.
Giving her a chance, if she wants to have one. And I mean its obvious, that if we break up, i will be the evil guy, no matter what I do.
>>
>>16469879
Sounds like some issues there.
>>
>>16470003

She sounds like a nut case. WTF does she blame you for?
>>
>>16470003
>karpman drama triangle

What, we're supposed to know that off hand or read a fucking article that explains that? I don't have time for this shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.