[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the weird one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Lazy man's guide to love.jpg (808 KB, 1270x3244) Image search: [Google]
Lazy man's guide to love.jpg
808 KB, 1270x3244
Am I the weird one? My family constantly pester me about how I don't have a gf and then ask if I am gay, friends do this too.
They treat it like I have some curable disease that for some reason I am curing.
On 4chan I see millions of posts about people wanting gfs.

I don't want a relationship or kids, I like being alone it is not that I hate women or can't get women I am just not bothered, being friends is easier and more fun.
I would not care if I died a virgin, I am sexually interested in women but I am just not bothered.

Yet sometimes I feel like this is wrong and I am some kind of leper.
Generally I don't give a fuck about what others think but this is something that nags at me occasionally.
>>
Your family and friends either are jerks or inappropriately tease you.
If you don't need it then don't bother.
Picrelated is tru what anime is this?
>>
File: Ron_Strippers.png (960 KB, 1133x635) Image search: [Google]
Ron_Strippers.png
960 KB, 1133x635
>>17244868
To start off, you are weird, but not crazy. As far as I can tell, there is no reason to believe there is anything deeply wrong with you that needs to be fixed. At some point, you may find a certain girl that makes you feel differently.

That said, how are your relationships with friends and family?
Can you describe in detail how you feel about them, how you met your friends, what you do with them, how often you talk to family, etc?
This can be part of a general avoidant or schizoid style of interaction with others, and knowing that can help you in life (eg avoidants need to recognize that they tend to assume other people are rejecting them when they're not, and schizoids need to understand that other people have certain emotional needs that they should try to help fulfill).
>>
>>17244868
Bring home a boy from grindr, they'll stop asking. I promise you Anon, they will never ask again.

But don't waste time on it. Find a hairless asian twink if you're into femininity. Plunge your cock deep into his ass, hold around his frail naked body and say "My straight girl loving penis is cumming inside an asian boy!".

You'll feel so powerful.
>>
Offtopic, what show is this OP?
>>
I think this post wins most relatable post on /adv/ for me. Sometimes I force myself to go out with women and try and start something but it never works out. I have met 1 girl who really made me want to put in the effort (and she didn't have any feelings for me so I was rejected). Even if others think that you're wierd anon you aren't the only one who has this perspective on life.
>>
Better to not care than suffer for caring, desu.
Tell the others to fuck off.
>>
>>17244896
>>17244952
Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge. It is airing this season it is a sol comedy about a dude who wants to find ways if living day to day life even lazier, his best friend Ohta sometimes carries him from place to place and make sure he eats properly or does not get hit by a car since he is that lazy.
It is pretty funny and a good watch, there is some cute girls too but romance barely exists in the anime if you are worried it is another SOL harem.

>>17244925
I am very close with my family, my family is one of those rare families that actually enjoy each other company and get on very well. We have often been compared to a mafia family.

As for friends I have a a lot of friends and a very close circle of best friends, 3 of whom I have known since I was 4 years old.
I have often been complimented on my social skills and charm, I keep myself well groomed because I like to look good. The problem is not that I can't get friends or a girlfriend.

Other than no interest in relationship I am a well rounded normal person.
It is not commitment issues either, I just don't see how it will make my life any better when am very happy on how I life now.

>>17244934
I am not interested in men, at one stage I thought I may be gay and since I am person who does not half ass things I tried making out with a boy, a feminine gay boy and felt so spark or excitement that I would with a girl.
>>
>>17245002
Yeah, you don't seem to have any problems.
Just haven't found the right girl yet.
Good luck on that end.
>>
>>17245002
>i am a well rounded person
If what you say is true you are better than 95% of people...
>>
>>17245023
I doubt ill find her since I am not looking but thanks.

>>17245027
Nobody perfect anon, I tend to keep my dark side between myself and my internet service provider, nothing illegal though.
>>
>>17245046
>nobody is perfect
You clearly have not met me.
>>
>>17244868
>constantly pester me about how I don't have a gf and then ask if I am gay
It really is amazing that people don't realize how fucking stupid this makes them sound.

Like, if you were gay, do they really think it'd be MORE likely for you to have a partner. Fucking simpletons.
>>
This is basically Japan's "herbivore men" problem in a nutshell.

There's nothing wrong with your decision, OP, but here are some things to consider:

1. Being single is more expensive than being in a relationship. By some estimates, an individual only requires about 2/3 as much money when in a relationship due to shared living costs.

2. It requires more work to fight off loneliness when you're single than when you're in a relationship. When you're single, you constantly have to find people to hang out with, and also come up with new activities. With a girlfriend, it's just expected that the two of you will hang out often.

3. Having a partner living with you decreases the likelihood of you dying due to an accident or sudden heart attack. If there's no one to discover you when something happens, you may not be able to call 911 due to incapacitation.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.