[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you win an ex-girlfriend back if she is already dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1425957526487.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1425957526487.gif
2 MB, 500x500
How do you win an ex-girlfriend back if she is already dating someone else?
>>
>>16469236
Be amazing at being amazing.

How long since you broke up, and why?
How long have they been together?
Anything else I need to know?
>>
Yąnomamö chest-pounding duels. Stand a pace apart from her boyfriend. Hit his chest with a closed fist as hard as you can, several times, then switch places and let him do the same. Repeat until one of you surrenders or has a heart attack. If you win, the raw display of masculinity will ensure reproductive success with your ex. If you lose, the humiliation will ensure you will never have sex again.

You might also want to consider a club fight. Take two branches and take turns beating each other over the head with them. Pros: the raw display of masculinity will ensure reproductive success with your ex. Cons: you will develop a mottled patch of scar tissue on the crown of your head. You won't land any front desk jobs anytime soon.
>>
>>16469236
Why would you want her back?

My gf cheated on me and went for another guy after 12 years. You know what I did? I found another gf with blond hair and blue eyes and 10kg lighter than my ex. Also bought 7 series BMW and completely overhauled my life and now my ex is butthurt
>>
>How do you win an ex-girlfriend back if she is already dating someone else?

You don't.
>>
>>16469286
Because I still really love her. Without her I feel like I'm missing a part of me. It hurts.
>>
>>16469312
Do you think I dont love my ex? You just cant stripe out 12 years of your life so easy. I love her but I'll never forgive her what she did to me. Now she's a second hand whore in my eyes and even if we woud be together, I would never love her the way I did before and I would never trust her. Is that what you want? Crippled relationship?

Just move on. Learn from your mistakes and improve yourself. Save up some cash, hit the gym, buy things you like and some day you'll find a better one.

Dont be a bitch crying in the corner. World wont stop to wait for you, keep it up or fuck off.
>>
>>16469327
>12 years

wew lad
>>
>>16469329
Yeap, shot's crazy. I was 16 and she wa 14 when we met.

Anyway, fuck her. Not worth my time anymore.
>>
>>16469337
What did she do? Cheat?
>>
>>16469350
Long storry short. Went back to my country to pass the drivers test, never actually go to even start it just spent all the cash I sent her. One day I confronted her after I felt shes getting cold. Asked her if she has another or what. She said she found another guy. I invested in her crazy amounts of money so she could get qualification and bought her all equipment to work with.

Who cares. I wanted to open up a business for her but she went for a younger guy with no money and I actually look really good while he looks like shit.

Now I have a blond girl whos younger than my ex and crazy sexy and I dont give a shot. I bought a fucking amazing car for the money I wanted to spend on my ex gfs business
>>
>>16469379
Sounds like it worked out

Too bad arson is illegal
>>
>>16469379
How long did it take you to get over that shit? I just got dumped for another dude 3 months ago and my relationship was 3 years long. I'm trying to distract myself with other shit but man it kinda hurts still.
>>
>>16469392
It was 6th september. It took me 2 weeks to get my shit together. The thing is I know my value and I know that if I will cry in the corner, it wont lead me anywhere.

I found my new gf after about 40 days. Well, I didnt even look for one to be exact. We just clicked wery well and things happened.

Just block your ex and all your common friends and never try to find out whe he/she is doind. Tell your friends to never mention him/her again and move on. Its not so hard if you have self respect
>>
>>16469425
>Just block your ex and all your common friends and never try to find out whe he/she is doind. Tell your friends to never mention him/her again and move on. Its not so hard if you have self respect

Yeah I did all that, I'm not OP I wouldn't want my ex back or anything. I dunno I just feel heartbroken sometimes. I'm not really ready to date anybody. I'm surprised you managed to get over a 12 year relationship in 2 weeks though.
>>
>>16469425
oh wow, lucky for you chad.
>>
>>16469444
Yeah, I have dreams about my ex time after time and sometimes I think about times we had. But you have to keep in mind you will never be te same person again and you just have to move on. I wasnt into dating too. I actually wanted to invest in me and have a good life as a loner for a time just to improve myself. And the minute I got this mindset, I met my new gf. You'll start to pick up your life only then, when you'll truly get your shit together
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.