[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>weird name >wrong race >thousand mile stare ITT list
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 1399862026384.jpg (37 KB, 400x458) Image search: [Google]
1399862026384.jpg
37 KB, 400x458
>weird name
>wrong race
>thousand mile stare

ITT list things people say are wrong about you
>>
File: Manifest_Futility.jpg (57 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
Manifest_Futility.jpg
57 KB, 919x720
>>16464787
>>weird name
Tell them they have an uninteresting faggot-name.
>>wrong race
What the fuck does this mean? You don't act white/black/Asian etc.? Just go full Dumblr on them and say they're being a racist for telling you how you should act based on ethnicity/skin color. Unless you're mixed, in which case still call them a racist. Go full Leftist/SJW.
>>thousand mile stare
Just don't stare at people and they don't notice. If it really bothers you, try and put on a mildly interested look instead of a dead stare like pic related.

You shouldn't let this stuff get to you. Don't be a doof, anon! >:3
>>
>>16464787
With the staring, is it when you talk to them? When talking to someone, you look around, look at their mouth, eyes, somewhere behind them, etc. You don't have to stare at them.

I know lots of Asians that give themselves a Western nickname.

Nothing wrong with your race unless you're making a big deal out of it.
>>
>>16464830
>>16464857
I moved from the country to a uni that is mostly asian. It was ok at first, but no one will talk to me and they're all very rich. I failed an assessment once and the administrator said I should reconsider whether I need to be there 'because you have such a different background to the rest of the student body'. I think I'll just move back home when I'm done, I can get a job there.

I think I might try to interested look thing. My facial expression is pretty much like the pic.
>>
>weird sense of humor
>needy for attention/ annoying
>moodswings
>looks like a werewolf
Pretty much all my fault.
>>
>>16464929
The last two aren't really.
>>
-aggressive
-lunatic
-handsome
-emotions of a rock

I am so happy that i can enjoy weeks with only myself en my braindamage from drugs. Only downfall is i can't hold a relationship, ah well.
>>
>too quiet
>something off-key about me
>judgmental
>pretentious
>too good looking

Well, whatever.
>>
>>16464787
>thousand mile stare
I feel you, a professor once told me, "I never have any idea what's going on in your head." SO tells me the same thing and always thinks that something is wrong, and says I don't show very extravagant emotions - that is, if I show any at all.

textbookautism.pdf
>>
>>16464929
Are you me?
>>
fat
>>
>too cute
>>
File: 1443833620723.jpg (7 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1443833620723.jpg
7 KB, 250x236
>Talks too much

But its like my gimmick. Friends call me motor mouth. Friends have also said "I could listen to you for days". Im just a good story teller, I just have to be careful to reign it in sometimes

>Looks like a lesbian

Long running joke because Im an attractive guy with semi-girly looking features. Its weird. I have no trouble getting girls. But I still look kinda girl, got strong genetics from my mum. Shits weird

Also I fucked a lesbian once so that became "You are DEFINITELY a lesbian",

>Scared of the ball/disc

Im a wimp at sports but Im trying. I'll get better

Thats about it desu
>>
>>16466278
where do you tend to meet girls? only girls i ever meet are in pubs/clubs on a night out. coworkers are all 10 years older than me and my only female friend is my best friends gf.
>>
>>16466282

Uni. Not so much classes because I just go to write notes then gtfo to go home and sleep. More-so societies, they're just great for meeting people in general.

Other than that its mutual friends. Make new friends, go to new friends parties/houses to hang out, meet their friends, etc. Expand your social circle as much as you possibly can.

Net cast wide catches many fish
>>
>>16466333
good job i graduated uni having never joined a society besides the mens basketball, then.

i am a fucking tool. i knew i should've joined other things, too.

cheers.
>>
File: 1434396256867.jpg (1 MB, 2545x1862) Image search: [Google]
1434396256867.jpg
1 MB, 2545x1862
>LOOK like really bad things happen in my past
>unplacable non American accent
>look like a corpse
>look unhealthy
> a little off from everyone else
>mysterious
>funny
All have been said to me
I don't know
>>
>>16464787
>arrogant
>asshole

To be fair, I make fun of people to their faces when they say dumb shit. And I'm into music so I know a lot of liberal retards. And no, I'm not a republican.
>>
File: 1447462204805.jpg (228 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1447462204805.jpg
228 KB, 1280x850
>you are the best!, just not for me.
>mfw
>>
>Too small
>Not white
>Look murderous
>Weird voice?

desu I can see why some guys aren't into it.
>>
>>16466390

>desu
foiled again
>>
>>16466390
Too small isn't a thing for chicks senpai

And you can't really look scary at 5'
>>
>>16466402

I'm just telling you what people have told me.
I'm not hideous but something is scaring attractive men away and these are the things people point out to me most often.
>>
>>16466410
Sounds more like you act clingy
>>
>>16466417

I don't know how you're gleaning this off of four descriptors. Can't say I've ever had that problem.
>>
>says wrong thing at wrong time in any circumstance
>naive
>look much older than I am
> too worryful
>too kind
>obsessed with little things that people quickly grow tired of hearing me talk about
>>
>>16466422
That's what guys are afraid of with girls. Nothing else.
>>
>Acne
>Lower than average height for adult white men
>Too aloof
>Afraid of rejection
>have to fake and grind my way through small talk conversations because I'm dumb
>constantly shifting inferiority/superiority complex
My sense of humor is a saving grace of the whole operation.
>>16466370
What's that pic from?
>>
>>16464787
>drink alcohol
>smoke too much
>moodswings
>cutter
>dumb fuck
Fuck normies,seriously.
>>
>psoriasis
>lips too full
>eyebrows too big
>not hairy enough
>awkward
>contacts
>glasses make me look like a bitch
>hair is too course
>ugly
>man tits
>weird voice
>not good enough at schoolwork
>hands too rough
>thousand yard stare
>bags under eyes
>depression
>>
>>16464787
>short
>unibrow
>chubby
>bad breath
>hairy
>sweaty

Get on my level.
>>
>closed off
>emotionless look
>sad eyes
>rude

thing is im a kind and sincere person. im very aware of my surroundings, so im considerate to the point people don't have to ask me for stuff I do it before they think of looking for help
>>
>mister knowitall
>>
File: lake-view1148.jpg (260 KB, 1280x944) Image search: [Google]
lake-view1148.jpg
260 KB, 1280x944
>nobody criticizes me
>nobody praises me

>I don't really know how the outside world views me

>this frightens the shit out of me
>>
>lack of emotions and empathy
Dunno, i am just straight forward and make jokes about things affecting me.

>manipulative
Hey, everyone manipulates, i just try to use it to my advantage (or other's i care for)

> too much into women
Hey, don't judge me, women are like food i wan't to try everything that looks good.
Sadly i am more interested in the fucked up ones so i end up with another nice story about some two weeks lasting borderline relationship etc.
>>
>moles
>ugly
>anti-social

More like shit I think people probably think but don't say, but whatever. I don't let it get to me because it'd crush me if it did. Also, fuck other people - they just fuckwits. All of them.
>>
You know how people count their blessings to cheer themselves up? This thread is literally the opposite of that. It'll make you feel like shit. Don't respond, don't think about this.
>>
i'm a guy

>big lips
>5'9"
>only have nerdy/homebody hobbies (video games, books, movies and comics)
>>
>primitive
>philosopher
>off putting
>several different personalities
>too macho
>nicest guy you will ever meet
>twisted fucking psychopath
>>
>complain too much
Pretty much the only reason I want a therapist is so I can bitch and bitch at them without losing my friends.
>>
>>16466454
Get the fuck back over here, clone!
>>
>>16464787
>you stink
I shower daily and use deo and can't smell no stink almost ever. But I might just not smell it.
>your breath stink
Brushing thrice a day, always chewing super strong mint gum, there's no way it stinks.
>you are a loser and a disgusting piece of shit
Yea, well, that one might be true.

Anyway, all this was delivered by a person who I know 100$ hates me, so it could be just purposefully hurtful comment. But since I have negative self esteem I sometimes wonder.
>>
>sad neutral facial expression
>mumbles bc voice is a little high
>5'7
>pale as fuck

The pale thing was good when I was a 17 yr old emo but now I'm a 23 yr old faggot.
>>
>you look like an anime character
>did you come from comic con
>you're kind of derpy in a cute way
>must very high energy levels
>must be a sexual deviant

asian + unusual hair color + colorful headband = this shit. it doesn't upset me anymore, but it's still annoying.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.