[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/, i know theres probably thousands of people posting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 20160508_170240-01.jpg (695 KB, 1920x2561) Image search: [Google]
20160508_170240-01.jpg
695 KB, 1920x2561
hey /adv/, i know theres probably thousands of people posting shit like this here, i don't even know why im doing this, maybe because theres no one to hear me out anymore.
I've finally lost my purpose in life. I really wanted to become someone and make people proud to know me, but i cant do it. My parents doubt me, don't care what i think and humiliated me every time i tried to talk about my dreams. My friends, the only time they cared about hearing me, pointed all the reasons why it would be impossible. When my sister was about my age, she was already in a university and living on her own, and i'm here. The ugly boy in the family that can't even get a job. I do not fear death anymore, and i've finally realized what a burden i am to my family and all those who know me. The only exit i see, is to take myself away from this life and free the people i know, from me.
As i said, my friends and family do not care to hear me anymore, thats probably why im posting this here.
I thank you anons for reading this, if you did.
>>
DUDE! What is your Steam? I wanna talk to you.
>>
Listen, anon. I was just like you, and then I got real fucking angry, and that anger gave me motivation to go out and actually improve my life. I ended up going to an Ivy after having shitty grades forever, and now I live a pretty comfortable life. Nobody expected it, none of my shitty hometown classmates or my parents. You need to get angry and get yourself out there. Prove them all wrong. You can fucking do it.
>>
>>17242654
Why choose death though? For once, just once, decide that you are going to do something, grit your teeth, move away and get any job you can. Maybe a change in environment will help you recover. Fuck what others think, I am also a failure but I don't feel to bad about it. All my family went to university but I didn't even get accepted LOL

Pick 1 thing and DO IT. Stop being so uncertain about your life and realise that you don't get to come back once you're dead, if you feel like you want to have another shot at life
>>
Same boat anon. 27 and as the days go by the nights get longer and longer. I have no friends, I don't have a job and I think daily about how much of a failure I am. I've thought in extreme detail about what I will do when the time is right but for now, like you, some of us are here wasting away.
>>
>>17242664
This anon again.

I don't know what I am going to do with my life, I don't know what to do either. It's hard man trust me, but we need to live through and fight.

This anon >>17242671 Gave some good advice
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.