[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/. I'll keep it short as short as possible, I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 19291872.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
19291872.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
Hey /adv/.

I'll keep it short as short as possible, I was born in Arizona, 1993, without a social security number, didn't apply till I was 18, 5 years later, nothing has shown up at all.

I don't have a photo ID, you need an SSN to get one, but you need a photo ID to get an SSN.

I'm stuck in this loop, the SS office won't budge on this, library cards require a photo ID, passports require a photo ID, so all other forms of photo ID in turn, require either another photo ID or SSN.

tl;dr almost 23 year old us born white guy without an SSN cant get one without a photo ID, cant get photo ID without ssn, what do

What would you guys do for a photo ID to get past the state ID or SSN business? anyone in Arizona have any experience?
>>
>>17241883
Can't you use your birth certificate to apply for an SSN?
>>
>>17241883
What/how do you not have a SSN?
>>
>>17241890
You need more than that.

I do have that but when I took it in they just said "This isn't enough, if you don't bring atleast 2 documents, 1 with photo ID, you need 3 documents on this list proving identity, 1 of which is birth certificate"

All of the things on that list, things like W-2 form, Selective Services, Passport, Employee ID badge, they all require an SSN/State ID.

>>17241896
The doctors at my original hospital thought I had died right after birth, I was lifted by a helicopter to another better equipped nearby hospital where I was revived, a friend of mine who works as an attorney said they might have forgotten to apply me for one, or weren't aware that I was revived since I was 'dead' upon leaving their hospital, but since that's where I came out at, the responsibility was on them.

That's all I know, I don't even know if the story is true.
>>
Do you have any W-2s? That would give you a second form of ID: still not enough, but one step closer.
>>
Assuming you are still in Arizona:

http://azdot.gov/docs/default-source/mvd-forms-pubs/96-0155.pdf?sfvrsn=0

Can you scrape up two more docs from this list? It doesn't look to me like all of these are, or require, photo ID. With those, you could get a state-issued photo ID.
>>
>>17242215
No, I don't unfortunately.

>>17242240
I can get the birth certificate and thats it, you have to have 1 primary and 2 of the secondary, or 1 primary 1 secondary if one of them has a photo ID.

the majority of those require a form of ID to prove you are who you are, there's very few things on there that will let you just walk in with only a birth cert and get them, the few of which are the indian blood certificate and the alien card, I'm not an alien, and my dad's side which is what carries the indian blood has absolutely no information on his background other than the name of the tribe itself, since they never bothered to keep records.

I'm essentially looking for a way to get a photo ID so they can attach a name to a name with a face, but it's difficult, with that though, all of those are possible.
>>
>>17241896
You don't HAVE to apply for a social security #. I had a home birth and had to fill out all those forms for my son instead of having a hospital do it for me. When it came to the social, it was marked as "optional".
>>
>>17241883
Fuck off illegal
>>
>>17242365
This is bait, but

I'm not illegal, and I am against illegal immigration.
>>
>>17242370
>>im not illegal
Top kek sure
>>
KYS and get a death certificate. Revive again.
>>
Get a fake photo ID, take it to the dmv.
>>
>>17241883
I am 24 and still don't have id either. I have my SS card, birth certificate, bank statement, proof of residence, and a few more documents but the affirmative action niggers at the dmv tell me to leave in unhelpful eboncis and help me a worthless piece of paper that says "u got some to get tees documuntz and sheit" When I already have them with me.
>>
>>17242493
what about an old school ID?
or a fake ID of some sort? Passport, ID card, driver's license, Etc.
>>
>>17242504
Not him but the photo ID has to be recent for these things, 2 years I think
>>
>>17242504
The niggers at the dmv just don't like me. I have tons of paperwork but missing one item. It says "some items may be accepted with manager approval" They won't even tell me what those items are.
>>
File: 1465435967630.png (267 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1465435967630.png
267 KB, 800x820
>>17241883
Go back to your country.

Damn illegals, stealing our jobs, raping our women, killing our kids.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.