[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I make my skin nice? I have no acne but my skin isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (61 KB, 500x926) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
61 KB, 500x926
how do I make my skin nice?

I have no acne but my skin isn't clean
>>
Even if you don't have acne and stuff, I find that using like Daily Clear and acne and shampoo shit that eliminates grease and stuff helps to keep my skin at least a bit clearer.
>>
This is my best advice to you. Invest in a good skin care routine. It doesn't have to be elaborate, just a few steps to do morning and night everyday. Pick out products that work with what your skin needs. Looks like you have some texture and probably a little oily. Start with a face wash that really feels like it cleans deep, I use a face wash with activated charcoal in it (charcoal is supposed to go deep in the skin and draw out impurities). Get a gentle exfoliating scrub to use once a week or up to every other day depending on how sensitive your skin is. It will smooth out your skin a ton by scrubbing away old dead skin off the surface and encouraging the growth of new skin at a quicker rate. Get a lightweight lotion to use that absorbs quickly, isn't oily, and is unscented. Maybe invest in a clay mask to do once a week as well. A clay mask will dry out excess oil from your pores and help to improve the skin over all. Hope this helps. Good luck.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (66 KB, 659x867) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
66 KB, 659x867
Thanks for you advice!
>>17240557
>>17240506
>>
I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
>>17240582
All of those products are absolutely terrible. I feel bad for you men, this is the kind of shit you get stuck with.
>>
>>17241150
This. Neutrogena and Clean &Clear products are designed to give you acne when youre not using them daily. Thats how they make their money. When that shit comes in the mail just throw it in the garbage and take the loss. Only like 12 bucks
>>
>>17241169
All those acne treatments always dried my face out terribly. The only ones that seemed like they had potential are those cheap pads.

But, nowadays, I just buy the 50% iso alcohol bottles, and pour it onto a wad of toilet paper that doesn't shed and wipe my face with that after a hot shower.

I'm not saying I have the best skin, but if I don't do that it's a lot worse.
>>
>>17241177
Go try out CeraVe products, they aren't garbage. Stop with the alcohol, it's drying out your face and it's way too harsh. And never ever buy "for men" crap ever again.
>>
>>17241177
Dubs for truth.

I just use a facial cleanser and aftershave if my face is dry. It works so much better than than all the "moisturizing 10 in 1 acne killing lotion/soap"
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.