[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i should break up with my gf by text? I'm getting nervous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1464410186991-1.jpg (6 KB, 82x144) Image search: [Google]
1464410186991-1.jpg
6 KB, 82x144
So i should break up with my gf by text? I'm getting nervous cause she's very obsessive and mad, she knows where i live, and the place i work, i don't want to get kidnapped or something
>>
Break up with her in a public establishment, where she cannot physically abuse you without witness. Inform your friends and family about the situation and the possibility of future stalking or assault. Inform the police immediately if she does stalk you, or if she shows up at your door and refuse to leave. Document everything. If she can't get the message, get a restraining order. Good luck my friend. Abusive partners are a terrible thing.
>>
>>17236337
Never do it by text, whoever does that has no self respect, lacks courage and responsibility. Be honest and most importantly do it face to face, calmly.
>>
>>17236380
>whoever does that has no self respect, lacks courage and responsibility
Bwuahahahaha.

Or it doesn't matter to them, they're done, and they don't want to have to pretend to give a shit about the other party.
>SAY IT TO MY FACE
Why, so you can misremember the entire relationship casting me as the bad guy, tell me how awesome and special you are, and then lie to yourself that there's nothing wrong with you?

NAAAAAAAAH. I'd rather just text.
>>
>>17236352
>>17236380
The real danger is that she knows my family and my partners at the work, what do if she makes a mess at my job or my house, I'm really worried
>>
File: 1464906822803.jpg (76 KB, 460x550) Image search: [Google]
1464906822803.jpg
76 KB, 460x550
>>17236583
Explain the situation to your family, friends and people at work. Ask a lawyer or a police officer on what options do you have in case of a what if scenario.

Stay calm and first talk to her about her behavior, if you haven't already. Otherwise just go thru with it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.