[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf blew me while having prodromal symptoms of a cold sore on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 246x164) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 246x164
Gf blew me while having prodromal symptoms of a cold sore on her lip. How fucked am I??
>>
>>17234193
wait
how are u
like in relationship with someone and not know they have herpes
even so
furthermore
why would u initiate in sexual activity if u presume somebody has herpes
>>
File: 918265.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
918265.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
>>17234193
>>
Congrats, you just contracted the HSV-2 virus.

While only a miniscule skin irritation on the genitals, initially it can be quite bad and shocking. You may not see symptoms for 1-4 weeks, and you may not see symptoms at all ever to be quite honest.

But, usually if you do, the first batch is the roughest, but over time (I.E. 1-3 years) you'll basically become borderline immune to the symptoms and you'll probably forget you even ever had the issue to begin with.

Don't get diagnosed, especially with electronic records it will follow you the rest of your life and you'll be marked for a minor skin condition that really has no effect on anyones life or well being that was only looked down upon once the pharmacy companies figured out how to treat the skin irritation, as opposed to the blood virus that remains stagnant.

Basically, you're fine, the first year might be hard getting used to it, but you'll forget all about it for the rest of your life.

If you're expecting it to flare up, or you're just finished with a previous outbreak I'd take it easy on whipping your dick out, and wrecking random pussy, as you are more prone to passing it on that way.

If you stick to blowjobs for your one night stands, I doubt you'll ever have any trouble.
>>
>>17234239
its not HSV2 technically, its HSV1. My gf never had symptoms before at all so we didnt know what it was. Almost 80 percent of people have the mouth variant of the virus but do not display symptoms. Im sure I probably have it on my mouth most likely, both my parents have cold sores every now and then. I read somewhere that if I already have antibodies to the virus then it is less likely I will develop any symptoms on the genital area. We didnt kiss or do anything after the cold sore started to form.
>>
>>17234193
This why I just Jack off and avoid women.
>>
>>17234282
HSV-1 becomes 2 when it's applied to the genitals.
>>
>>17234239

Sometimes I get horny and think about strange pussy/head/whatever, then I remember this kind of shit and thank the gods for my big-titted, shapely-legged little wife-tier gf.
>>
>>17234330
sometimes I get horny and think about strange undiseased pussy/head/whatever, then I remember I get even hornier when I'm the one giving them the disease.

Bonus litre of cum blown if she doesn't know my name, or have my number
Extra bonus litre of cum if I'm in a different city and drove a rental car.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.