[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any psyfags here? >I've always been afraid of compromising
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image%3A402560.png (194 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
image%3A402560.png
194 KB, 800x640
Any psyfags here?
>I've always been afraid of compromising to change my identity.
>fear of telling people information about my weaknesses
>never tried to fit in and thus feel out of place all the time

So it goes like I don't trust people so I don't feel accepted by them.
The most asshole-ish thing is that their good attitude towards their perception of me feels offending and i go all passive-aggressive.
That is not healthy right?
>>
I have a medical degree from a respected university and I can say with 95% accuracy that you're a big faggot.
>>
>>17233255
Then how do i cure it?
>>
>>17233205
Deliberately do all those things you fear and watch as you turn out just fine from it all.
>buy some normie clothes and wear them out
>tell some people about your weakness
>try to fit in more doing normal things

You'll realize right quick that your 'identity' was a sham and never defined you, it was only an excuse not to do anything you're afraid of. You can do normal shit and be the same person.

You're more than the box you confine yourself to you fucking square. I love punk but I have normie hair and a business casual job.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.