[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Ive been with my gf for 2.5 years, Im 28 and shes 23. She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So Ive been with my gf for 2.5 years, Im 28 and shes 23. She is quite manipulative and controlling and does seem to like making belittling comments. Last night she said that I need to "grow up" and "i'm younger than you Im aloud be immature" and I could figure out why she was saying this.

The events before she was saying this we were simply just sitting reviewing our college work. After she said those comments she said that "maybe we need to break up, i might be to young for you and your turning into a kid brain" meanwhile she is the most immature person me and everybody around our relationship has also said.

For some reason I dont usually care what she says and let her decided what she wants for her life (after other things she has said and done in the past), im curious as to what her motives are I guess....just confused
>>
>>17232106
She's keeping you in check by putting you below her so you don't leave her. She's projecting her shit onto you.
>>
>>17232125
wow pretty powerful, any chance you could go into more detail?
>>
>>17232139
Granted I'm just making assumptions, but I observed a very similar thing with my friend and his ex. He had (still has) his together: Going to school, making good money with two jobs. Good money. His girl was a bit younger than him, 19, worked the deli section of a market and didn't have any ambitions at all. She goes to work, comes home to watch Netflix and fuck my friend. Occasionally she would make the same exact comments to him that your girl is doing to you. Same exact shit, though she added in things like "you're lucky you have me I mean who else would want someone so immature?" Then she would flip the switch and get all lovey dovey at times.

Turned out she was cheating on him six ways from sunday. Now I'm not saying your girl is cheating on you though. Maybe your girl is ambitious I dunno. I do know she's insecure for putting you down like she is.
>>
>>17232155
had (still has) his life* together.
>>
>>17232106
shes most probably cheated on you
>>
OP ere, anyone have a logical or education opinion on this?
>>
>>17232106
Perhaps a clue to what she calls your immaturity lies in the fact that as a college student you don't know the difference between ALLOWED and ALOUD, YOUR and YOU'RE, past and present tenses, or where the apostrophes go.

Basic literacy goes a long way toward making you look grown up.
>>
Pump and dump. Find another girl who isn't abusive.
>>
>>17233197
>how you've tried to base this on literacy
kill yourself

>>17232106
dont cop her shit, tell her to go fuck herself, she is simply acting like this because she is insecure !
>>
>>17233271
this
>>
>>17233009

She's young, she's still developing as a person.

>she said I think we should break up

She wants to break up, but wants you to do it so she comes out golden and you look like a dick.

This relationship sounds like it's on life support. Pull the plug
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.