[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Becoming Friends with Guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1252x1252
For some reason I have a much harder time making friends with guys than I do with girls. I'm completely straight but I just connect with girls better than I do with guys. I probably need more friends of my own gender, but what's stopping me?
>>
>>17228194
Why do you think you need more friends of your own gender? I only have one male friend, who's quite the jerk-off, the rest are women. I'm doing just fine. Gender doesn't really matter, does it?
>>
>>17228201

Oh man I bet I know what kind of guy you are

Tell me what your male friend does that makes him a "jerk-off"
>>
>>17228201
> Oh man I bet I know what kind of guy you are
That's sounds rather exciting. What kind of guy am I?

> Tell me what your male friend does that makes him a "jerk-off"
He disagrees with you, for the sake of disagreeing. Continuously asks for advice, but never listens. Believes his time to be more precious that that of others. The list goes on.
If you're able to see past all of his flaws, he's actually a pretty great guy. I've known him for 11 years and even though I sometimes question why we're still friends, I won't be going anywhere.
>>
Other men are not friends, they are competition.

Be ready to twist the neck of even your dearest brother at any moment.
>>
>>17228223
> Other men are not friends, they are competition.
My personal experience is telling me to agree with this. It's sad, but true.
>>
File: 1437182213596.jpg (983 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1437182213596.jpg
983 KB, 1920x1200
>>17228194
Just be grateful that you are not a Muslim. Otherwise talking with women would be forbidden, especially dating them.

FYI I am the OP in >>17224057 and I am just frustrated in general. I also get no privacy in my house since none of my 2 siblings and me get any privacy since instead of two bedrooms (small house) there is a "study room" and "sleeping room". We all sleep in the same room (separate beds) and sit on our asses on our computers the whole day playing videogames or watching anime. This goes on for 18 years.

Then I finally stop being antisocial and get a girlfriend and I get punished for it because she is not muslim and will drag me down despite being smart and hardworking (far more than me)

Pic related
>>
>>17228242
Off topic here, but have you considered running away?
>>
>>17228242
>>17228258
>unironically wanting to get cucked by westernized whores and fending for yourself in this cruel, unjust and evil world instead of enjoying a halal arranged marriage with your tradwife
literally why
>>
>>17228242
why dont you save up enough money, and move out, and stop being a muslim? obviously harder said than done but fuck me, it would be worth the struggle. your living situation is so shitty
>>
>>17228262
go back to /r9k/.
>>
>>17228270
I'm not from /r9k/. I just recognize the OBJECTIVE superiority of arranged marriages, one of the many things I've come to like about Islam.
>>
I'm in the same boat. I think my poor self-esteem just works better with a hugbox clique than regular bros who bag on each other for fun. It's not really a good thing now that I think about it.
>>
File: 1464063788112.jpg (25 KB, 397x405) Image search: [Google]
1464063788112.jpg
25 KB, 397x405
>>17228264
I'm going to college next year. I'll end up with an LDR but that's ok since it's easier to keep that secret, my gf will still be in High school while I will be in a college about 45 min away.

However, my parents will not let me keep my vehicle which will mean I will be stuck on the college campus, so my only hope of transportation is my gf.

I was hoping I could finally leave the house without permission but I guess I was wrong.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.