[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I meet new girls? I spent all of high school with one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1454709343745_b.jpg (11 KB, 236x204) Image search: [Google]
1454709343745_b.jpg
11 KB, 236x204
How do I meet new girls? I spent all of high school with one girl, only for her to cheat on me and leave me in the dirt. Now that I've graduated, I've been horribly alone for months. Something needs to change before I put a bullet in my skull. Also, I have no car and no one to teach me to drive. Help me?
>>
>>17228156
Just go out into the world. It's a pretty big place and there are a lot of people.

I recently met a woman in a pet store. She was an employee, who I ended up talking with for about an hour and a half. We've been meeting up a few times and do pretty great together. We're getting together again this Wednesday.

My point? It doesn't matter where you go. As long as you're friendly and approachable, you'll meet new people and make new friends!
>>
>>17228156

>>17228156
>no car

This is one reason America sucks dick. If you don't have a car and don't live in a small set of cities then you're basically not a human being.

I recommend going to the library (or even using online resources if available in your district) and getting books on motivation, self-confidence, etc. A personal favorite is "Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business" by James Duhigg. You might not think it, but getting yourself going on some kind of agenda is going to really pick up your spirits. You will feel better and more importantly, it will give you some momentum in life to get out and move forward, get a job, start a project, etc. that will get girls to care (because as you grow older women will want to see that you have something going on in your life).

I also recommend an audiobook called "The Fine Art of Small Talk" by Debra Fine. It's a book on interpersonal communications written by an engineer who found herself a horrible conversationalist and climbed her way out. She goes over pretty effectively how to hold conversations, and demonstrates why small talk is not the waste of time that many think it is (my past self included).

Both of these books did wonders for me in building a base off of which to improve myself. I can't recommend them enough. The actual meeting girls part I dunno, but I will say that some huge percentage of relationships start online nowadays, so don't be afraid to consider online dating. Most important game there is confidence, there are good books for that too. I recommend "Powerfully Confident Internet Dating" by Craig Beck. Helped me to become more confident, which is something I never really had a lot of in myself. It's important to be confident with women, so be sure to get tips on how to do so. Best of luck friend, it's a hard road but you can do it.
>>
>>17228156
Drink at bars, go to meetups, take a yoga class, art class

You are a man and must make the first move with every woman you're interested in. Don't be afraid to talk to dudes too. Girls hate guys with no friends, and dudes can hook you up with thirsty hoes as well as nice girls as well as kick it with you for fun.

In short, talk to people more. Girls and guys, they'll both lead to the same end, which is fulfillment of the social and sexual instinct
>>
>>17228184
> Girls hate guys with no friends
If you get judged on that, you're meeting the wrong women, mate.
>>
>>17228188
That's everyone dude, you obviously have no social clue
>>
>>17228211
Meeting up with a friend tomorrow, another one the day after that, one more on Thursday (who'll be bringing a friend), and a fourth one from Saturday 'til Sunday. - Yup, I have no social clue. *goes back to hide in his basement*
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.