[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inexpensive, manly hobby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: instagram girls.jpg (68 KB, 476x451) Image search: [Google]
instagram girls.jpg
68 KB, 476x451
I don't do anything with my free time other than read and shitpost and everyone's always saying "get a hobby to be interesting"

I don't really care what since eventually women force you to give up your hobbies anyway, so if I was faking it from the start it's not like I lost anything

And don't give me that "it doesn't matter what, it's how passionate you are that's attractive" - because that's not true. Video games, anime, magic cards and things like that are unacceptable but sports and motorcycles are so hot.

But I'm also on a really tight budget, I work full time support myself and that, I'm not some high school kid. Not like I can just go buy a fucking mustang to "tinker" with.

So what's a cheap, masculine hobby to get into? I was thinking football, my state has an NFL team so I could start following them, read about the players and watch the games next season... what do you think?
>>
>>17226554
Yeah, that'd be the most "free" option barring any sort of TV investment.

You're right about vidya, anime, etc but only if you're trying to get normie girls. If your ideal gf is someone like you who likes nerd shit, then those hobbies you listed are huge pluses and they're likely to be turned off by "manly men" who are into traditional male hobbies.

If you want a normie girl, then yeah, pick up a normie hobby. It doesn't even have to be masculine. Hiking/biking are all the rage now with kids. They're really into the outdoor/healthy lifestyle thing.
>>
DIY with salvaged items. It's manly, it's cheap, AND it's a valuable lifeskill that will signal you as a good provider.
>>
Do a parkour, or a cycling.

Cycling would be easier to relate to, though. Gives you a lot of freedom of choice depending on what kind of person you are, too.
>>
save up a bit and buy a cheap acoustic guitar
learn music theory and learn to play the blues
>>
>>17226560
>need girl meme
So sick of this shit
Your "qt" in glasses and a Zelda shirt is even more slutty, cheaty and attracted to "traditional masculinity" than a basic girl
>>
>>17226672
Truth
>>
>>17226672
Or perhaps you're just shit at getting girls overall and they're no different from any other girl.
>>
wtf why would you do smth just because you want to be cool? do what you fucking want even if that is doing nothing all day, why would you care?
>>
>>17226760
>wtf why would you do smth just because you want to be cool
Uh.... to be cool
No one likes people who do nothing and I'm tired of being lonely
>>
Fitness OP
Lift, diet, supplements, you have to learn a lot and that gives you knowledge to talk about
Of course every frustrated guy does that so girls see it as cliche, probably
You can still read about cars, watch shows about cars, learn about how they work, models, history etc without necessarily 'going under the hood' if that's not feasible

>>17226580
>do it yourself
Do... WHAT myself?
>>
Don't you have anything you would LIKE to do?
>>
>>17227077
make shit, idiot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.