[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suppose, theoretically of course, there is a couple. They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tea.jpg (12 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
tea.jpg
12 KB, 460x287
Suppose, theoretically of course, there is a couple. They're madly in love with each other and they're the epitome of the perfect relationship. However a year or two before they met, one half of the duo was the victim of an especially heinous crime. Due to it's nature there was no evidence, the few they told refused to believe them, and the criminal punishment would have been a fraction of what it should be(if at all) since the perpetrator was a minor. So in response the victim dusts themselves off and represses the fact that it ever happened. However that doesn't work. Their sanity goes, and their memories haunt them. They lose sleep every night they don't spend lost and distracted in a world of escapism. Depression and mental crisis affects them so much to the extent they can't stand silence since it lets their thoughts be heard. After falling in love with a fine fellow and confessing their affliction, it spreads to them too but worse. Neither of them seem to be able to grasp the reins of their lives, their worst problems in life being the ripples of psychological torment caused by this distant crime and the fact it's malefactor walked free.

Now again suppose, theoretically of course, that the lover of the victim; when faced with the suffocating prospect of living in this dark shadow for the rest of their life as opposed to enacting justice with all the fanfare that would entail, they choose the latter over the former.

My question is: would such an action be defensible in court and potentially mitigated due to insanity?
>>
What action are you proposing? If it's something criminal it doesn't sound like you meet the definition of insanity, more like crime of passion. You even have a motive.

If you want serious advice you should add more details.
>>
Nope. The person would be charged with whatever, and leave their lover alone and depressed. So the person would probably be leaving their theoretical lover even more fucked up than before.
>>
>>17226090
what're you stupid? no it wouldn't be defensible. nothing was even done to you, you should be helping her get over it.

you don't even say what it is so I'm leaning toward troll cause we get stupid questions about revenge all the fucking time.

btw, if real, she needs to confront her own dissonant thoughts and learn to control them. this comes from someone that had a cousin molest and try to rape them at 7 among a litany of other experiences. gotta get over it, seriously. there's worse shit and it doesn't define you as a person. I've almost zero sympathy for people that live in horror the rest of their lives and can't control their head space. especially with all the fucking drama you present it with, this isn't some fucking game of thrones shit. and the fantasy of fanfare oh man. not only have you and your gf built up a massive dramatic story but you've made it so that you can be the knight in shining armor that is greeted with fanfare for killing someone you elliot wannabe.

good lord man get a grip. for the sake of your partner, I guarantee it doesn't help to have you indulging in "psychological torment" as well, and willingly even, enforcing it in your partner's mind as well.

you've enforced the problem. THERE'S SO MANY FUCKING ISSUES HERE I CAN'T EVEN LIST THEM. you're gonna need professional help, but here's a start.

btw, most people don't take kindly to having people try to murder them and you might find yourself the murderee and the malefactor going free on account of self defense laws... so again, horrible idea.

troll out of ten, got a response and hearty, WTF man
>>
>>17226095
not to mention premeditation
>>
Nope, you both probably deserved it for being stupid and mentally retarded.

>Tl:dr
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.