[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I tell if a woman is flirting with me, or into me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1365044755662.jpg (20 KB, 322x306) Image search: [Google]
1365044755662.jpg
20 KB, 322x306
How can I tell if a woman is flirting with me, or into me?
>>
>>17224305
When in doubt, ask them out.

I've had girls I thought were really into me, turn out rejecting me. And girls I thought wanted nothing to do with me, end up liking me.

If you hang back and see how they act around other people compared to you, you might get an idea of their feelings for you. Bear in mind that women can have crushes on multiple guys at once, just like guys do with girls, so even if she likes you, she could like other guys and be giving them signs as well. Up to you if you want to deal with that kind of pressure or competition, really.
>>
>>17224305
i've noticed over the years that eye contact is a big clue. took me a while to realize that the ones that weren't looking were the ones more often than not that said no.
>>
More advice pls.
What's been given so far is good though, thanks guys
>>
If you can't tell, then she probably isn't.
>>
There's no easy answer, but usually you'll know when she's onto you.
>>
>>17225235
Eye contact, if they keep pusing themselves into you, looking interested in what you say
>>
>>17224305
Just Google this, dude. There is tons of information about it. And it's better than waiting for stuff here.
>>
Retard here

If she said yes to go out for an activity i suggested, does that mean she likes me

Pls halp
>>
>>17224629
>>17225450
I don't make eye contact with anyone at any time, so keep in mind this isn't foolproof.

>>17225370
>If you can't tell, then she probably isn't.
This thinking is what leads many guys to go through life completely oblivious and say 5 or 10 years later "wow, i was a gigantic dumbass"

>>17225699
>If she said yes to go out for an activity i suggested, does that mean she likes me
Usually yes, if the activity is 1-on-1 or romantic in nature. If it's just an event like a party, not necessarily.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.