[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, i want to get advice about health related problem.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1455660443003.jpg (12 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
1455660443003.jpg
12 KB, 300x299
Hey /adv/, i want to get advice about health related problem. So problem is i always forgot everything, like i never remember what i said, i forgot everyfuckin exam times at school, sometimes cant remember my rooms door number (even im at front of it), but not only that. Im always tired and im skinny as fuck even i eat tons of meal and my sex drive getting pretty low lately. Sometimes i feel like im vegetable, cuz cant remember anyshit, always sleepy, tired, etc.

So what the fuck is wrong with me? Im thinking to do some running or swimming. Btw im 26 years old, but i dont know whats wrong with me lately. Some people told me to get some blood test but i dont know, last time it was clear. What i should do?
>>
> health related problem

Go see a doctor. I agree with your friends, get a blood test - it might reveal something. And if you're really worried about your memory generally, take a dementia test. I'm 27 and I took one when I was 25 because my memory is fucking awful. You're not going to find the solution on here friend, only a qualified doctor can help you, and a blood test sounds like a good start.
>>
>dementia test

Never heard that before, thanks i will look it up. Also what kind blood test i should go for? Which doctor i should visit? I really dont know how these thing work.
>>
>>17224288
>Never heard that before, thanks i will look it up

It's a geberal test for dementia/memory problems. They test your short term and long term memory by asking you questions. For example, in mine the guy told me to remember 3 words, and then like after the 20 minute assessment (or however long, I don't remember exactly) he asked if I remembered them. Shit like that.

> Also what kind blood test i should go for?

Your doctor will tell you. Tell them what you've said here - that your memory is bad, you're always feeling tired and you're struggling to put on weight.

>Which doctor i should visit?

Your GP?
>>
>>17224314
What you mean by GP?

Also i wish i can find such a interested doctor. All of doctors are shit in here and only look you for like 3 mins and milk your money.
>>
>>17224377
Oh, are you from the US? GPs are basially go-to doctors that you speak to (over in the UK anyway) who then diagnose your conditions and refer you to the right people to help you, as well as given you prescriptions and shit. Not sure how it works where you're from, sorry.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.