[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am in a relationship with a girl I genuinely love. Yet I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ikhouvanallevrouwen.jpg (56 KB, 525x349) Image search: [Google]
ikhouvanallevrouwen.jpg
56 KB, 525x349
I am in a relationship with a girl I genuinely love. Yet I can't stop coveting other women.

It is especially difficult when there are women that express interest in me. There's part of me that somehow can completely turn off most moral bearings.

When I was younger, I lacked the confidence and skillset to charm women, but somehow I do now, being in my late twenties.

It gets bad sometimes, as I fantasize about other women.

I've never done anything. Sometimes, I make lame jokes to my girlfriend about oral sex and lately she's been telling me that if I have that need, that I should satisfy it elsewhere. At first, I didn't give it any second thought. Lately, she's been repeating it more and more.
It's almost as if she realizes this. Her libido is very low and I don't mind, oddly.

I love her and cheating is out of the question. It's making me feel incredibly conflicted, trying to deny something I simply am.

I realize this makes me another human male, like any other. Sometimes, I'm not so sure, as I can't help but absolutely wanting to glamouring the pants off of an attractive women.

How do other people cope with this? Are my urges larger than anyone else's?
>>
>>17224078
You're completely normal and if your girl refuses to give you oral sex (???), then you should simply talk about other women with her. Especially if she doesn't give you something, it shouldn't hurt her too much since it's not like she's just too bad at it or something.

And if you don't cheat and cheating is out of the question, then you're not able to turn off moral bearings. You have no idea how bad that gets.
>>
I'm somewhat similar. I've tried a lot of things to get my gf into oral and she isn't a real fan (cunnilingus not felatio). Every time I talk to her about it I get no where and it ends up at "I just don't like it," and it kills me a little each time hearing it.

So I cheated and feelprettybad desu but I'll probably keep doing it until she finds out and I kill myself :^)
>>
>>17224107
Thanks for the response. It's not that I'm frustrated about not getting any blowjobs or whoopee from her.

The silly thing is I'm not all that crazy about receiving. I rally like giving oral, but that's not up her alley (pun intended) either.

It's that I more than often find myself being enticed and entranced by a woman I might meet. To the point where I want to be with her, intimately.
Casual blowjobs, get on, get in get off type deals do not interest me.

An old school friend who turned into a gorgeous woman has expressed interested and has been flirting with me and that made me feel the heat rising from my body. I've been avoiding ever since and that makes me feel extra guilty.
>>
>>17224128
I feel like I'm going down that path myself. I'm not exactly a tall dark handsome stranger, but I'm think I could succeed. That makes me feel both tingly and horrible.

I usually just go and fap, but those are temporary solutions. It just comes back.

I don't the heart to cheat on her.
Telling her would break her heart either way.
Being without her, would unravel my life as well.
>>
>>17224150
Is this your first serious relationship? How many women have you been with?

It's possible that you just want to experience new women. Since you didn't do it younger, you want to do it now.
>>
>>17224156
I didn't have the heart to do it either, I ended up getting drunk and taking precautions (inviting another friend over to dissuade anything happening) with a girl and we still ended up doing everything but fucking and ended up confessing a lot of things. Now I'm in love with two people and it's fucking with me a lot. The second I actually process the emotions I should be feeling im going to end up broken for a long time.

I do not recommend my path friend. The passion is intense but I can't deal with having two mutually exclusive people that I love romantically, it's not fair to either of them, but I can't dissuade myself from keeping it going.
>>
>>17224186
I've been late bloomer and lost my virginity at 18. I've been with 9 women, two flings, one one night stand. The rest were serious, long term relationships. Am 29.

I feel like I've always wanted to experience new women. This makes me sound like a manwhore lol.

>>17224199
> The second I actually process the emotions I should be feeling im going to end up broken for a long time.
I feel emotionally grounded but that sentiment I recognize all too well. It feels like it might shatter me apart.
I'll take your advice.
Are both parties aware of each other? I can't really tell from your post.
>>
I've been there bro, the best I can offer is don't cheat, and if you have fantasies about doing activities with other girls, then do them with your current girlfriend and try to limit contact you have with the other girls.

It's all about self control. Yes you can have sex with whoever you want, and if your girlfriend is cool with that then do it. But if you are going to lie, to cheat, then you just need to grow up a little more. I know you mention "cheating is out of the question" but yeah we can all say that when we are just at home in front of a computer, but what about when you have a rough day at work, and your girl is busy or in a bad mood, and that cute coworker from the other branch texts you if you wanna go out for drinks and you accept because you can vent to her and she will understand because she works in the same field, and before you know it you've had a few drinks and you're sitting on the side of the street tired and she rests her head on your shoulder so you say fuck it and kiss her and you make out then go to your car and have some really great sex because it's the first time you have sex with anyone other than your girlfriend in years and it's different and exciting and she's so into it and it makes you feel attractive and powerful. And it just happens, you cheated. That's how it happened to me, and I ended up hurting all girls involved, and myself, trying to resolve it.

Just spend more time with your girl, and cut the other girls down to acquaintance levels, or just leave your girl and mess around all you want until you meet someone that truly gets you and truly makes you feel like "yeah this is the one I want to wake up next to the rest of my life"
>>
>>17224212
>Are both parties aware of each other? I can't really tell from your post.

The one I recently cheated with knows I'm in a relationship. My girlfriend isn't aware and I won't ever be able to tell her because we'll both end up killing ourselves over it most likely. I guess time will tell if I can manage with the guilt.
>>
>>17224226
> until you meet someone that truly gets you and truly makes you feel like "yeah this is the one I want to wake up next to the rest of my life

I honestly have that right now. My girlfriend is also quite attractive to me, she's just not very into sex.
Excuse me for repeating myself, I'm not sexually frustrated with not getting enough intimacy.

Thanks for sharing, though. It puts my mind at ease, a little, knowing that cheating is not worth it. Might be worth shit to you, but I'll take your transgressions into something positive? :)
>>
>>17224241
Have you forgiven yourself? Taken peace with who you are?
>>
>>17224249
No, not yet. Like I said I've barely processed it.

I feel almost all of >>17224226 , it mimics my situation a lot. I need to cut the one I cheated with soon, but it's hard. I don't want to hurt either of them but I have to for the sake of everyone involved.
>>
>>17224287
It might mean a little, but I hope the best for you. You seem like a genuine person, despite having faltered. We're only human, I guess. With that in mind, as much as society or your close one might ostracize you for your actions, you're doing something about it. I guess in the long run, that makes you a little bit of a better person than when you slipped up.
Godspeed, anon. I feel for you.

Thanks for sharing, it means a lot to me. That also goes for the other anons that shared. I can't tell who's who :)
>>
>>17224287
I once sought advice from someone older than me, someone who was old enough to be my father but wasn't (im not close with my actual father), and after hearing about my cheating issues, he suggested two options.
>cut off the girl you cheated on with, and keep it a secret forever, and work on your self control so it doesn't happen again
>break it off with your current gf and mess around all you want, and avoid betraying those close to you next time.

A relationship with the girl you cheated with is probably going to be problematic because of the way it began. They cheated with you, so they could always cheat on you. And she'll be just as insecure about it towards you. That's what happened to me.

I ended up breaking up with my girlfriend, someone I was dating for 5 years, whose family saw me as family already, we had our lives planned out, where we'd live where we'd work, how many kids, we were even looking at apartments together, and I ended it because I knew my heart just wasn't there anymore. It wasn't fair for me to tell her "I'm sorry I won't do it again" because I wasn't sure at the time that I wouldn't do it again. We cried, we fought, we had a few more intimate moments together, and in the end we left in relatively good terms because I was honest about it and she could see that I just didn't want to waste another 5+ years of her life. The first 3 months I missed her a lot, I couldn't even think about her without crying within 10 seconds of her popping into my mind. Even when I was in bed with another girl, I'd think of her constantly. After a year it got better, and now I can cherish the good times I had with her and only wish that she's found someone who could have treated her better than I did.

Good luck anon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.