[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apperantly, slut and SJW are too edgy for Reddit, and this got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Loser.png (153 KB, 296x406) Image search: [Google]
Loser.png
153 KB, 296x406
Apperantly, slut and SJW are too edgy for Reddit, and this got removed.
My girlfriend has three friends. Two are tolerable, but one is atrocious. Let's just call them Alisa, Sarah, and Maddy.

Sarah: She's probably the best of the bunch. She can be extremely rude sometimes, but we don't know if it's a mental thing or not. Her brother has Aspergers, and we're not sure if she has it. However, she can just be rude to her sometimes. Nothing too crazy, but still kind of mean.

Maddy: This is the other tolerable one, but a little less tolerable. She's pretty selfish in a way that "I want to talk about what I want to talk about". She thinks she knows everything about the society and politics, but really doesn't. She's kind of an SJW, but a hypocrite if she is. She'll slut shame, but talk about how random guys are hot, and she'd want to have sex with them. She's overall just a hypocrite, and kind of annoying when it comes to deep topics.
>>
>>17223912
So what about the last one
>>
Okay nice, thanks for sharing
>>
Alisa: UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. I hate her the most. I can't stand being around her. She's loud, rude, thinks she's a "tough bitch". Extremely selfish (even with her own boyfriend), and can never follow up on a plan that SHE made. Here's some examples for each: She's just loud in general. It's kind of hard to give an example. She just scream wherever she is. Rude by just talking shit behind everybody. Even concession stand workers, and just going on about how rude they were. It's fine to do it for 2 sentences, but not a whole conversation. She thinks she's tough because she acts like she won't take no for an answer, and will beat the shit out of anyone who tries to talk back. She's been in one fight for all I know, and it wasn't even much of a fight. She also has a horrible temper. You make one slightly mean joke, she will not talk to you for a while or do what she did to me, and talk behind your back to your girlfriend about how angry she was about it.
>>
I would've apologized if she told me that it offended her. I kind of explained how she's selfish, but in her relationship; she thinks she owns it. She rarely gives him a say in anything, and only thinks for herself in the relationship. She's had instances where she got him to go get food at like 2 AM. It may not have been that early, but It was at least past 12 AM. Then her worst trait with the thing that I'm still pissed about. Whenever she makes a plan, she will always flake out at the last second with some shitty excuse like something with her boyfriend, or how she doesn't want to because she's lazy. Let me give you a story that still pisses me off to this day. It was the second last day of finals, my girlfriend and Maddy had the same teacher assistant class, and didn't need to show up, but still had to go to get a present. Maddy never showed up. Instead she went with everyone else to get food without my girlfriend. Why didn't they text her to let her know? The school has bad reception. Fair enough. Why didn't they let her know beforehand? It was the stir of the moment. I guess. Why didn't Maddy just go to the class she was supposed to that already has my girlfriend in it to tell her to go get food with them? ...................I don't know. Bullshit. I'm still pissed about this. I really don't like (at least one of) her friends.
>>
I want to let my girlfriend know how I feel, but I feel like I'm just going to piss her off. IS there anything I can do, or even should do?
>>
>>17223928
Okay, so what kind of advice are you looking for here?

Just tell your girlfriend you don't want to hang out with her stupid friends anymore. And introduce her to your much cooler friends.

That's what I always do with my girlfriends.

"Hey, come hang with us instead of your lame weird annoying friends."

Seriously girls are fucking weird. They might not even like each other.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.