[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cliché question, /adv/ - how can I get over an intense crush?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1388544365742.jpg (389 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1388544365742.jpg
389 KB, 1000x1000
Cliché question, /adv/ - how can I get over an intense crush? I've been crushing on a girl for over two and a half months now, and what worries me is that I've never felt something so intense for anyone; not even my high school crushes were this bad.

And no, I don't think that it's reciprocal. Aside from the fact that she constantly offers to do my assignments and that our friends tease us, I have no reasons to think that she returns my feelings.

Please help me, /adv/. This is seriously eating me up inside.
>>
>>17222956
Why do you doubt that she has feelings for you?

>Constantly offers to do assignments for me
That's a good sign.
>>
>>17222956
fucking christ man you sound like a man child. i'm going to give you the same advice that has literally been offered one million times on this board

.....wait for it

....this us "youge"

ASK HER OUT DIP SHIT
>>
>>17222969
Texting, mainly. Whenever we text, we both take a couple of minutes to respond to each other. To be fair, I am usually the one that starts taking time (on purpose); but still, if she also had feelings for me, she would respond in a fast manner.

Although I do the same, I suppose. But still.

>>17222973
That would just jeopardize our relationship, silly anon. And we have gone out before, but telling her what my feelings are is completely different.

And here I thought that college was going to be different from high school.
>>
From my exp we are never ending up with our crushes - life is surprising. If you want something too much, it's sometimes harder to get, apparently you may find some other girl that you might end up in relationship with without her being your hidden "crush" first.

But that's just one sigle anon's exp.
>>
>>17223862
It sounds painfully realistic, though. Thanks for your input, anon.
>>
>>17223003
>we have gone out before
Ask her out again, then.
Keep doing it until you figure out whether she returns your feelings.

If you're autistic, this won't work and you'll have to straight-up ask her if she doesn't tell you eventually.
>>
>>17223891
Well, yeah, the problem is that I can't tell if she likes me or not; way too many mixed signals.

I'm toying with the idea of telling her, just to make these feelings get out of my head. I just wish that she could reject me and that things could go back to simplicity again.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.