[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INTP here. How can I stop judging people based on their religion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1454128027718.jpg (16 KB, 430x300) Image search: [Google]
1454128027718.jpg
16 KB, 430x300
INTP here. How can I stop judging people based on their religion? I understand that people _want_ to have some sort of final judgement. But I can't get a grip on people that fully commit, I mean this talking snake, invisible man in the sky shit is just so ridiculous.
>>
>>17222671
Think of religion as a preference.
You don't judge people based on which food / color / music they like. It is almost same with religion.
>>
>>17222671
ENTJ here. I don't see what believing in a religion has to do with your opinion of people, or why you felt the need to specify your Myers-Briggs type in your OP. Yes, the idea of it is absurd if looked at from a logical standpoint, but try to keep in mind that many Christians (especially younger ones) are doubtful of the religion themselves, and many simply believe because of an intrinsic fear of Hell.

There are also those who simply pretend to believe because our country (I'm assuming that you live in america) views people who are agnostic/atheist in a negative light.

There are also many psuedo-christians who do not live the lifestyle.

Simply put, I believe that there is a very fine line between Christians and "Christians." Try to grasp the reason why they identify with a particular religion, and draw conclusions based on how they respond.

I simply do not ask, because I don't care about religion. However, some of the most unintelligent people I have met are Christian, but they also happen to be good people themselves.
>>
>>17222671
You just have to get out of your edgelord phase.
>>
>>17222671

>INTP here
He look so am I
Guess what?
Nobody gives a flying fuck you retard, literally nobody cares and probably nobody cares about you either you fucking Idiot
Why the fuck do we need to know this?
Does being INTP make us special in any way?
Guess what we are both posting ON FUCKING 4CHAN RIGHT NOW
Literal bottom of the barrel
Lowest of the low

>How can I stop judging people based on their religion?

Try leaving your basement for once?

> I mean this talking snake, invisible man in the sky shit is just so ridiculous.

Jesus Christ, I'm not religious but you literally just fucking stepped up and worded religion in the worst cherry picked possible manner
I find this invisible "Wifi" that transfers information through the air from Earth to Space and back to Earth

Honestly OP
Do you have any friends?
Fucking ask a religious friend what the shit is all about
Why THE FUCK ARE YOU POSTING THIS ON FUCKING 4CHAN?
JUST ASK A FRIEND LIKE A FUCKING NORMAL PERSON YOU DUMB SAD STUPID LONELY CUNT
>>
Those four-letter personality identifiers are about as accurate as a horoscope.

Stop using them as a get-out-of-jail-free-card for being a dick.
>>
File: 1460944439427.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1460944439427.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
>>17222970
Dam son.
>>
>>17222980
>Those four-letter personality identifiers are about as accurate as a horoscope.
I dunno man
My MBTI results and the horoscope my parents made for my birth are both near-perfectly accurate
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't
>>
>>17222671
It's true what they say. INTP really is the leddit armchair philosopher.

Really though, who cares what others believe? Making fun of someone for their religion accomplishes nothing, and it makes you look like a fedoratard.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.