[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big step forward in my relationship but holding back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 4297041.jpg (27 KB, 292x400) Image search: [Google]
4297041.jpg
27 KB, 292x400
I've been with my girlfriend for 6 years and we are moving out together now. Been together since high school.

In college I've met her friend Natasha. She's funny, into the same music and things as me. We got on so quick that we became best friends to the point we would go gigs together and stay in the same hotel room.

We ended up stopping talking she didn't like my girlfriend anymore. We liked each other more than friends but never acted on it since well I wasn't single.

But now I'm moving out with my girlfriend who I love I can't help but think off the past and how it could of been. Me and Natasha got on so well more than me and my girlfriend we would talk for hours on end on the phone.

Having these feelings and doubts about the quality of my relationship now should I not move out with my girlfriend or even break up. Or is it just cold feet and looking into the past with rose tint glasses on.

Sorry for long post! Thoughts anyone?
>>
Well there was a something so at least in the very small things na na na na na na we can be glad of this kind of thing, and don't do it again or what she said, rrly
>>
Such thoughts before a big milestone in your life are normal, my friend. I suppose you could call it "cold feet".

It is natural for humans to experience hesitation before a massive change in their life, which is why runaway brides are a thing.

If you and Natasha were destined to be together, you would have been. I recommend that you make a list.

Make a list of all the things that your girlfriend does that you like, or her qualities that you enjoy.

Reestablish with yourself on why you've been with your girlfriend for so long. Once you strengthen your mind, these feelings of cold feet will pass.
>>
>>17222336
if natasha is hotter go with her, stop wasting your gf's time she only has X number of child bearing years so if she's not the one move on

even if you do break it off now your current gf will carry baggage into every new relationship she starts
>>
>>17222353
Thanks that's really good advise, I guess I chose my girlfriend over Natasha in the first place since I never made a move.

I think I just need to remember what I like about my girlfriend and work from there
>>
I had the same problem with my friend and my boyfriend. I chose my boyfriend but I sometimes can't help remembering how well I get along with my friend. I stopped contact with him but the feelings linger.
>>
>>17222472
Yeah sounds exactly the same :/ it's been 2 years for me since I seen her and a little text here and there. It's always that question of what if. Proper sucks doesn't it. Dunno about you but for me it puts doubts in my mind about the relationship I have now 0.o
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.