[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
high school girl here, madly in love with her biology teacher.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: hota.png (66 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
hota.png
66 KB, 480x280
high school girl here, madly in love with her biology teacher. has a wife who hes cheated on. how can i make him mine?
pic unrelated
>>
How do you know he's cheated on his wife?
>>
>>17222318
very close with members of staff in my school who know all about it.
>>
Well, you likely see the man every day. Depending on the type of person he is, you may be able to entice him with nothing more than the concept of a taboo act.

Attempting to connect with him on a personal level may be a lost cause, as most teachers put up mental walls when dealing with their students.

So, I'd say get him interested by showing interest in him and acting flirty. That will either lead to something, or weaken his walls enough to allow for a more personal connection with him.

The likelihood of anything happening while you are still a student of the school is unlikely though, with not only the threat of never being able to work in education again and possibly jail time depending on the circumstances.

Not saying you can't try though.

Out of curiosity, why is it that you are so attracted to your biology teacher? You're still so young, I'd be willing to bet there are plenty of others that may be better suited for you.
>>
Assuming you are of legal age, this will go badly. Most relationships with that big of an age gap leads to disaster.

Your mind and person are not fully developed, leaving you vulnerable and susceptible to emotions that most likely won't be reciprocated. My advice: Let it go. A meaningless high school crush is not worth chasing when the risks outweigh the benefits.

Assuming you are not of legal age, all of the above is applicable, except now you run the additional risk of ruining this mans life. You have seen the news of student-teacher relationships. The teacher always goes to prison. Do not be foolish, child.
>>
>>17222328
>
>>17222337

i am of legal age. i have no idea why im so attracted to him. i suppose its more of an authority figure type of thing maybe. but ive had the hots for him for years. boys my age just don't do it for me, i think. i'm pretty popular in school and i just don't find anyone else that interesting.
the teacher is pretty cute and we're somewhat close, he's a pretty serious guy with a soft heart though. i just find him charming, i can't really shake it off.
>>
>>17222346
Perfectly normal feelings to have. You enjoy a sophisticated, mature type of man. Excellent qualities to be attracted to, so kudos.

I still do not recommend getting romantically involved with your teacher, though. As I said, the risks outweigh the benefits.

Assuming he is as how you've described him, I do not think he is the type of man who would jeopardize his career. I also think he shares my viewpoint of your vulnerability and youthful naivety.

If you were to approach him, he would likely tell you what I have. Save yourself the embarrassment and repress these feelings OP.
>>
>>17222368
theres no way i'd ever tell him really, im way too shy to do anything like that, but i really do like him and its pretty sad since it's been years y'know? im with him for the rest of this year in terms of classes and next year too. even if i don't get romantically involved with him, is there anyway i could become closer with him by any means?
>>
He will get fired for fucking a student. Forget it. You have a crush, you need to get over it. Everyone has those.
>>
>>17222422
Get to his class early, bring him coffee, joke around, make small talk... Makes teachers days less boring.
>>
>>17222422
More than likely not. I mean, make small talk and try to be helpful, but do not signal to him anything that can be translated to romantic feelings.

He seems like a good man and does not deserve to be put into a situation where he can lose his job.
>>
File: ad1.png (39 KB, 637x523) Image search: [Google]
ad1.png
39 KB, 637x523
this guy asked me to ost this here
>>>/b/687973207
>>
File: ad2.png (24 KB, 568x285) Image search: [Google]
ad2.png
24 KB, 568x285
>>17222754
>>
>>17222427
This. People are observant. People talk. I promise you're not being as sneaky and clever as you think you are. You will ruin both of your lives, but his more so.
>>
>>17222427
I was a substitute teacher in a high school for a week. During that time one student got a major crush on me. Even though it was just a temp gig, it was definitely off-limits for me. High school girls easily develop crushes on male teachers.
>>
>>17222315
Why do you want a man who is a cheater? Plus, if you succeed at your plan he'll also be a rapist?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.