[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We write letters to people who probably won't read them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: letters.png (28 KB, 449x445) Image search: [Google]
letters.png
28 KB, 449x445
So how/why did the last thread >>17194724 get archived early? Anyway, I'll start, again.

D,
That's the first time i've ever asked someone how their day's been.
First time i've actually wanted to know.
You're pretty goddamn special.
M.
>>
M,

Just please reply. I don't care what the answer is at this point. I just want a Yes or No. Not any of this unresponsive shit.

Obviously you like me as a friend at minimum. So, why can't you reply like you always have. I don't know if you see me as more, I doubt that you do, but I can still see the possibility of that being the case.

You know I have feelings for you, I did not bother to hide them. I straight up asked you out already, and said that it was supposed to be just us.

I would look forward to the classes that we had together, and to each time we spoke. That gave me something to work for. You were the motivation for me. Even if you didn't get me out of my depression, you prevented me from slipping back in.

D.
>>
>>17200557
>>17200561
Nice symmetry here.
I wish we were the same D and M.
>>
>>17200601
I wish.
>>
>>17200561
Out of curiosity, how are you waiting for the reply?
>>
>>17200681

What you mean? It's been 60 something hours already.

I sent it via the only way I can communicate with her. Which is through Text.

If this was 4 weeks ago I would have said it in person.
>>
C,

I don't know if I want to forget about you or lick my wounds and go at this harder.

-C
>>
M,

It's been a long time since we talked. Do you still feel about me how I still feel about you? I hope so. Maybe we'll talk soon, I hope.

R.
>>
>>17200702
I'm in a good mood, so I'll read for you again.

Oh lad, you should probably plan on letting go right about now. It's not about your request, but rather the manner in which it was said. It seems like your work just won't work out too well for you, for pangs of anguish in your request seeped through. Lad, the feels are a bit bad in how your proposal is received from you.

Unfortunately, you're not terribly likely to listen to me. I foresee conflict and fighting, for it seems that your lighting of a flame shall be scalding, and further pressuring won't be a good working.

tldr: don't push it
>>
>>17201063
Can you maybe do a reading for me?

What can you see about me pursuing a certain girl?
>>
>>17200557
D,
I still love you so much and always will. I think about you every day..
But on the other hand i wouldnt take you back
J
>>
>>17201063

Your services may be nice to have in this thread. The op is European and he asked a girl out as well. He's been waiting 5 days so far

His thread >>17196493
>>
Dear future president elect Trump,

I'm really behind your movement to make America great again. I just wish people would see you for your good intentions. I'm sorry that illegal immigrants in San Diego tried to riot during your rally that you didn't even need to be at.
I really hope Mexico pays up for the wall, and I trust in your ability to make them pay up sooner or later.

Sincerely,

A Proud American
>>
I hope you're alive and well, I wouldn't know though since you never messaged back. It doesn't matter, I just still wish you luck.
>>
Hey G,

long time no see. I hope you have a great life as a musician. I'm sure you'll do fine... I know it's impossible to talk to you about middle school so I'm writing this letter to end a long time running sort of weird para-social relationship I've had. I remember when you were just a socially maladjusted girl with big dreams and an affinity for anime. When I first met you i'm not sure what you thought of me, but I can tell you not having many friends in life I really needed you there. Luckily you delivered. It's kind of pathetic to say you may have been the first real friend I had and the first to hurt me. You believed a lie that I was stalking you with no actual evidence. I'm not sure exactly why I acted the way I did afterward. I think I hated you, honestly. I wasn't mature enough to deal with my feelings and because of this I never really moved on. Of course time changes things. With contact lenses, shorter hair, new attitudes also formed. I think when we went to high school you died in my mind. Not that we really talked much afterwards. Really I just needed to say goodbye to a memory. Goodbye.

Sincerely,

B
>>
I think the problem was me, I just can't be happy with a man, maybe I should go to a psychologist
I hope you're well
>>
D,

I just wanted to let you know that I leave for my trip in a few days. Most of all, I wanted to say thank you. I cherish the adventures we had together. You are an amazing friend with a big heart. I am thankful that we are texting again. I wanted to see you in person before leaving but I understand that you are busy. I hope we get that chance to catch up one day. We both have a lot of stories to tell and I want to hear all about your adventures. I won't annoy you by texting you while I am on my adventure. If you would like, I can always send a postcard. I've said this a lot but, I always mean it. If you ever want to talk, I am always here to listen. I am not here to judge or criticize. I am just here to listen. You are always welcome to call at any time day or night. I won't be in the area but I will always have my phone right at my side. I hope you have a beautiful summer filled with happiness and excitement. I can't help but hope that we will sit down to catch up one day. Hopefully we can go skydiving again like we planned when I return. I would like to share more fun adventures with such a wonderful friend. I miss you D. Never stop being as awesome as you are.

E
>>
File: Titanic-Leo-and-Kate.jpg (483 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Titanic-Leo-and-Kate.jpg
483 KB, 1920x1080
E,

You cant just say those words and walk away, then refuse to talk about it again later. I gave you a chance to take it back, but you don't want to. So what should fucking do?

Part of me feels insanely stupid just wanting to talk to you, as if i'm good enough for you at all, or have ever been a part of your life. Like, even thinking we have a relationship at all makes me feel egotistical. I dont even know if you consider me a friend.

Then we get drunk, which you want to do with me probably just because nobody else around does. And you want to be drunk to be courageous enough to talk to all those other guys, I know. Then you say that.

I havent been able to stop thinking about it. You say that you mean it, but wont tell me really what that fucking means. Was that a 'thanks for getting drunk with me' ILY, maybe even a "thanks for being a good friend' ILY, or a 'I want to be with you' ILY?

Whatever the case, I love you too. If you wanted me to hug you or kiss you or anything and I was just missing signals, I'm sorry. I've never been good at catching that stuff.

I'm the most awkward combo of goth and nerd, literally a mash-up of the two most unpopular things you can possibly be in regards to personality and lifestyle. So if you wanted a kiss, know that I wanted to give you one, but I just dont know what you want.

And on the ride back, when you had your hand outside the window, and I did too, how we were both kinda trying to go out farther but keep it subtle. You had glasses on, so im not sure if you were looking at me, but I thought there was a possibility at least, maybe, you were trying to hold my hand. Then I thought that i'm fucking stupid, looking like a retard with my hand out the window... Did we have a moment?

Then I looked at the sticker on that side view mirror, 'objects in mirror may be closer than they appear'
I burst out crying, silently, beneath my sun glasses.

Sincerely,
Marilyn
>>
R,

I'm sorry man. When I called you out for something that wasn't even going on I was a very paranoid person who thought everyone was scheming behind his back. You were my best friend for a long time, and even though we don't talk anymore you will always be one of my best buds and hold a special place in my heart. When we tried to make it right after the incident, it was completely my fault that things couldn't get back to normal. I was too full of myself to apologize or admit that I did anything wrong, and I was also too full of myself to let things be the same. I would give an arm and a leg for things to be the same as they once were. I still think about all the fun we had at least once a week. I love you, man.

M
>>
Hey K,

Last night I heard that you are going to be moving, but I'm not sure when. I already miss you so much and wish I could come back to work soon but it might not be soon enough. I desperately want to see and talk to you at least one more time and tell you how I feel. I don't even want to work there anymore if you aren't around. Hope to talk soon.

J
>>
C,

I'm sorry that I don't have the courage to try and approach you more often even though I can see you laughing at all my jokes, staring at me often and smiling at me like an idiot.

But then again, you may just be easily amused, I might be the idiot, and I might be looking too much into this situation.

See, that's the mindset I have every time I talk to you. I hope that I can change it soon.

R
>>
K,

I can't get your face out of my head. I keep remembering the way you sobbed in front of me, begging me not to leave. And then there was the shock when you told me you were planning to propose to me this summer...We've known each other for years...shared our deepest fears, regrets, and joys; and I've never once seen you like that. I hate making you feel this bad...and it's been a month since it happened. I thought that maybe if I opened myself up to you again, gave you an ear to vent to so you didn't feel totally alone, that I could help repay you for some of the pain I caused. But as time went on, I realized it was doing the opposite. I was giving you hope. I can't get that image of your tears literally falling out of your palms to leave my mind, and I don't want to be their reason again. I know I love you. I know I wanted that future with you. But sadly, I also know that in the end, this was unhealthy. No matter what I said, did, or didn't do, you were never happy. You keep telling me that you were but I know you. You weren't. Your depression had consumed you even though who you thought would save you was there trying to pull you out. I didn't mean to fill you with hope, then tear it all away again. I don't blame you for hating me. But I care for you like I've never cared for anyone...and I can't stand this anymore. Now that I've left, you have a new chance. I have a new chance. I wish you the best...and I don't blame you for anything. Please find happiness.
>>
File: Eyedea.jpg (18 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Eyedea.jpg
18 KB, 300x225
What if I don't matter to you?
I'm gonna say it hurt because it did.
Why did you come back at all if you were going to immediately turn around and leave?
>>
Hey J, I've known you for 9 years now, and we been through so many ups and downs. Ive always liked you, felt that we had a connection deeper than most people. Ive been there for you listened to your heartbreak and you've done the same and much more for me. I feel as though we clicked on a level that neither of us have with other people. I love you. I know that thats not something you want to hear, but its what i feel. Maybe im being swayed by some physical element of our relationship, but i just want to be with you. I know that that will never happen. Ultimately we want two different things.

The fact is I can't a real deep friend with the feelings I have for you, they'll always be at the back of my mind always tearing at me, so I'm consciously making the decision to move away from you, not in the same way that I did before, or that chris is doing now, but in a healthy and real way. I'm not trying to hurt you, just trying to not hurt myself.

I get it, and I'm sorry.
K
>>
A,
I wish I could make more memories with you, the ones I help onto are great.
Fate has different plans, I suppose.
Unless you still want to talk to me, I guess this is goodbye.
Can you just do me a favor?
Kill my memories of you.
Every time I think of you, I remember how I fucked things up between us, irreversibly.
Do you even still think of me?
Unlikely, I suppose.
Perhaps I'm a sad fool. But I still miss you.
A
>>
>>17202100
>>17202248
>>17202719
Oh, if only one of you were linked to each other. I love seeing connections rise from an abyss.
>>
>>17200557
J

Who the fuck spends three years exercising only to run a fucking 12 minute mile? I mean you're a fucking exercise science major, yet you lack the discipline to practice what you preach. News flash, it has little to do with the size of the track- the indoor track is 1/8 mile. If it takes you 2:30 minutes to go around each time, that's like a 20 minute mile. That 12 minute run was actually a personal record for you. Learn to fucking push yourself.

I could feel the pain of the blow to your ego as you realised that even in the worst shape of my life I can accomplish more than when you are 'in shape.'
>>
C
Godamn it why can't you just talk to me?!? You obviously like me when you kissed me at that party. I know you weren't drunk or high you were in your right fuckkn mind. Now you don't even want to talk to me. I always give up after a while, then I see you again and we talk about stupid shit and we're just back at it like that fucking party. You know that I want to be with you so why do you just keep leading me on!? Please I just want to talk and for you to tell me what the fuck we are!
B
>>
M,
You've always meant the world to me, but were decidedly in a relationship for too long. I'll always be here for you
B.
>>
Hey P,

I don't even know why I'm thinking of you right now. Probably just because I'm lonely and haven't really talked to anyone in a week or so. It even feels kind of obsessive from my point of view, so I can only imagine how it would feel from yours. It's been two years since I've even seen you and more than three since we've had a conversation as friends.

I feel like we just met each other at the wrong time. If we had met a couple years earlier, before I lost all my self-esteem, or a couple years later, after I got a chunk of it back, we really could have been something. I just didn't know why a girl as great as you was even wasting her time with me. I figured that even if I asked you out and even if you said yes, you would eventually be disappointed by me and I don't handle disappointing people well. I figured that your good morning texts were just what you sent all your good friends, that when you called me your best friend you were using a bit of hyperbole, and that when you joked about us dating those couple of times it was just a joke. And when my friends joked about you having a crush on me and you smiled and blushed, I figured it was more of a cringe smile than a flirty one.

Yeah, I was an idiot. But to be fair, you had a boyfriend when we met. And I didn't have many friends. You were so cool and so nice and so beautiful, I made the "nice guy" mistake of hoping that if we were friends for long enough, eventually you would fall head over heels for me and tell me how you felt. And like a "nice guy", I got mad when that never happened, even though you may well have been waiting for the same type of thing from me.

But maybe you didn't like me. Maybe I'm filling in blanks that are really just spaces. I just wish I would have tried harder to find out.

M
>>
>>17200557

H,

Sorry I've never gone to visit you.

You see, I'm reluctant to see your dead body.
It kinda brings me the illusion you just left and someday... you'll return.

It's been so long, you're likely to be dust by now. We are all doing okay here. It feels more quiet ever since you left, it's not as happy as it used to be.

They seem to have regular lifes now, and so do I. But I never get to forget you. To forget one of my first and best friends.

I expect you to understand and not to think I'm foolish when I'm doing this, pretending things will change by ignoring it. Take care.

C
>>
>>17203045
I know the feels man...god I was stupid. I had the perfect fucking Godamn opertunity! God fucking damnit! I loved her...I guess I'll never really get over the time we had
>>
Yo, biatch!
I was wondering when will u come back and let me take care of you again.. You know, I was always a good pimp, always tipped you more than other hoes, and I'm kinda sorry for that bitchslap I gave you.. But you needed it.
Love,
Mr. G
>>
>>17201107
Sure, I have time for a quick one; I'll use one of the spreads I created.

Significator: 3 of Swords (reversed)
What She Likes / How to Exploit It: Queen of Swords / 5 of Cups (reversed)
What She Dislikes / How to Overcome It: 2 of Wands / 6 of Wands (reversed)
Projected Outcome: 3 of Wands

Friend, you're a bit mopey and whiny for her taste, but you can turn this around if you decide to embrace a strategy involving personal victory.

You see, she's fond of you intellectually, but she might feel that you're a bit too much emotionally. And, it seems clear to me, that you're likely to have a tendency towards in-rushing. I understand: I'm a similar man, caring mostly for the long-term things, but that's not the strategy that shall victory bring.

You should be sure that she sees you doing your own thing, and make sure to be, to her, enjoyable company. Nothing serious yet, for that shall come as a result of the personal gains that you get. Like a victorious knight, upon your horse astride, should you appear when she looks to her side. Directly? Not so likely, until she has shown interest in your company. Thereafter, act boldly, but make sure your balls are screwed on tightly, for a single misstep might lose the progress you get.

But, if you play your cards right, keeping always your victories in sight and showing the power of your puissant mind, there is, at the end of this tunnel, a luminous light, for these small victories might eventually lead to something that you're hoping to be having.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.

>>17201192
>King of Cups
He doesn't need a reading, he needs to be a bit more mature and control of his emotions.
>>
>>17203125
>6 of Wands (reversed)
My bad, it wasn't reversed; I need to go to bed
>>
D,

Just found out you're getting married. I literally feel nothing for you, but a part of me wants to fuck you just to ruin it for you.

I hate the kind of person I've become.
>>
>>17202931
Ouch. This made me think of my A. Though, I know he'd never write a letter to me here, much less be open about his feelings and admit that he was the one that fucked everything up.
>>
>>17203129
Thank you so much friend. That was really accurate and i think you are right. I need to focus on myself for a bit.
>>
C,

This girl is perfect for you. She has the same personality, same tastes, same interests as you. She's chill, she wants to have fun, she always wants you around, and you love spending time with her.

I wish I was the good girlfriend for you, but I have to accept the facts. Our relationship isn't gonna work like how it will work with her. Go for her. Don't make yourself miserable with me. You won't regret it. She will make you happy.

Just please don't make me wait and give me anymore false hopes that you still love me... I won't hate you if you break up with me to go with her, I'll understand.

J.
>>
Dear J,

Both of our lives are pretty screwed up. I still remember the first time I met you, and really I can still hardly believe things turned out this way. I've lied to you for so long about something that I'm not even confident saying here. I almost wish you would see this so you could confront me and force me to tell you since I'm such a fucking coward. I really do love you though, you mean so damn much to me. You pulled me out of the ditch when I needed it the most and sometimes I think I might have killed myself if not for you, not that I'd ever tell you that. I'm so weak. I know you look up to me and consider me amazing but I'm really not. I'm pathetic. I want to give you a good life, marry you, and spend the rest of my days loving you but right now that's but a distant dream. I have nothing. My life isn't in order, I'm so fucking afraid of doing things, of messing up and not doing shit right so I just avoid everything. I know you think you don't deserve me and you're right - you deserve someone better. I hate myself but I love you to death.

- Sincerely, M
>>
F

I wish I could be honest with you. Sometimes I want to say what I am without a care in the world for your reaction just to get rid of the stress. Admitting it to my friends I'm fine with. People I barely know, I'm fine with. I wouldn't care if the rest of the world knew about it. But to admit it to you? To see your face turn to one of contempt at the realization? It'd be like confessing to a murder. I don't hate you for it. And I don't want to see you hate me for it. I don't know what to do. The longer I live, the longer I risk it getting out. If I end up finding love with another man, there's no way I could keep it a secret. So what am I supposed to do, lock myself up? Throw away my romantic interests? I feel like the only noble thing to do would be to die involuntarily. To get hit by a car or something. My secret would be kept forever, and my death would just be another tragic occurrence. I don't want to die, but I don't want to live knowing that one day you may view your own blood as subhuman. I don't know what to do and I'm scared.
>>
>>17203145
Fuck off
>>
Dear J.
You really fucked up man. You've done a lot of messed up things and never really learned a lesson from it. Mostly because no one ever punished you for them which still boggles my mind. I wish I could change that but I can't. Just do better going forward.

J.
>>
We are both leaving soon. We spent 4 amazing months together, almost every day together. It actually felt like more. I know I am stupid, I am stupid for growing feelings for you even after we agreed it will only be a physical relationship. Bullshit. How was I supposed not to feel anything? You turned out to be everything I always wanted to find in a person. I am stupid for not realizing you had someone back home. And I am even more stupid for letting you come back to me even after I found that out. Fuck, I did it because I like you so much and I just wanted to spend with you the time I was left because I know that after this it will be almost impossible for us to see each other again.
And now you'll go back to the city you love so much, I'll go back to the city I fucking hate, you will go back with her and I will go back to my misery and loneliness.
I'm not really sure if I regret meeting you or not. Maybe things would be easier if I hadn't met you. I'd be alone yeah, but without this stupid feeling of impotence in my chest.
>>
Dear Ken Ashcorp

Enable the comments you massive faggot.

Signed, a very disapointed recent-fan.
>>
T
I miss you
D
>>
>>17203488
>tfw you're a T and you know D died last year ;_;

>;_; was her favorite emote ;_;
>>
File: Holofernes.jpg (11 KB, 224x214) Image search: [Google]
Holofernes.jpg
11 KB, 224x214
>>17200557
X,
you are a faggot
a tremendous one at that
TREMENDOUS
FAGGOT
N is too
This whole thing is
Even though you were wrong about me on pretty much everything, if your goal was to make me confused, you succeeded
I don't want to be a lab rat, though I want to see where this is going
I lost my incentive, though. This funnel network is shit, shit.
My classes are stating soon and I won't have time for the last evaluation
See you wednesday anyway, you're right, I do care
M
>>
A,
Do you remember when I called you Sweetheart ? It was before we get together. You were a kid at the time, innocent and curious. I fell in love with this girl and I watched her becoming the young woman you are now. I'd like to go back to these times, when we were discovering each other. But it's impossible, M disappeared to let A take her place.
Now that I think about it, I feel like I know nothing about you while you know everything about me.
I want to discover you again. I want to start all over again, create a new relationship with the person you became, not the one I thought you still were.
M.
>>
I managed to get through a week just fine, missed not being single though. But today and yesterday when I woke up I didn't miss a relationship, sex or anything else, I missed you as a person.
Jebiga
>>
D,
At this point I'm not sure whether I'm over with you or somehow still stuck with this idea of you and I being together.
Boy, you did cause one hell of a confusion, I'll tell ya that for sure, I'm genuinely glad that I met you.
After moving in to this country, you did help me out time to time.
I did go through some nasty stuff (well... i still am) but the point is, I have a crush on you and I though I got over with it.
And I'm not gonna lie, I wish I could tell you about this face to face but I'm not sure whether it's worth it?, if that makes sense??
Maybe I'm just confused since you were so nice to me.
I mean hey, maybe I'm desperate for relationship, who knows?
But one thing I can say for sure is, I want to thank you for putting up with me for quite a while now.
K.

lmao this is sappy and corny as it gets i love it
>>
I love you D, as the sun rises and falls, as the moon shines and fades, as the stars sparkle in your eyes, lighting mine. I'm moved, taken, obsessed, blessed
>>
T

You're the most disgusting little worm I've ever met
A truly horrible person to the core
Stay away from me for good

A
>>
>>17203377
This is a feeling that I have for my A and one I wish I knew she had for me. Something that should be known but shouldn't be known is the worst kind of feeling.
>>
>>17203145
Gross.
>>
K,

You remain my ultimate fantasy, my unobtainable goal

I have come to terms that's all you'll ever be for me, but I miss our chats either way

With care,
D
>>
D
I'm sorry but I'll never marry a porn addict. Especially one who downloads over 800 in one month. Fucking creepy pervert
Your girl
>>
The next lines after were not from K. I'm not K
and I guess you're not my D
>>
I'm also not the one writing to 800 a month porn D either...anyway. I love my D
>>
>>17204879
They seem to be real popular initials this time around

Do people post these hoping the other person might read/reply? I'm certain my k doesn't use 4chan and if I wanted to say something to him instead of just blog vent anonymously I'd message them

/adv/ has such weird users
>>
>>17204898
It's my fault because I brought in a D a few months ago. Now there's a huge influx of Ds that not even the Js and Ms match up against.
>>
>>17200557

Dearest Jess,

Because of you, what would have been the worst two years of my life were among the best. For me, you'll always be the one that got away.

I'm sorry that I can't be yours, nor you mine. I'm an awful person for saying this, but it's been years, and there are still nights where I lie in bed, still awak at 3AM, wishing that we had met under different circumstances. That I was with you, instead.

And because you'll never read this, I guess I'll just say it. I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

- E
>>
>>17204927
Me too
>>
A
I like you. Which is rare as normally I don't like anyone.
Congratulations, by the way. I shan't say anything.
D
>>
Dear E,
We have been very flirty and friendly throughout the semester, and now that you broke up with your boyfriend, I even started straight up sorta courting you with compliments and more flirting, but I kinda want you to know: I am only fooling around. Don't get me wrong, I like you, but since this is my last summer in this town I would see no point in a relationship. Not to mention that there are girls that I really like and have a chance with. I kind of wish we lived in a country where casual sex is not taboo, because I know we could be friends with benefits.
You will always be a girl I like, and I will cherish our memories, you will partly be the reason why I will miss this university and the years of my bachelor's, but right now it's only words.
With love: B
>>
>>17204898
its therapeutic in most cases, and i guess people post their shit in these threads because they feel its good for them. i dont think anyone is hoping that the other person will read the letter somehow
>>
>>17203149
Does your last name start with a B, and have to do with fire?
>>
Dear H

I miss you.

I'm getting married in a couple months. I guess I stopped paying attention for a while and a whole shit ton of life happened. I feel like I got swept into it, I barely even had a say. We've been living together for over a year, I say I love her four to five times a day, but I don't. It's just hard wired at this point.

This should have been us. You're the only person who's ever made me feel alive. You made me feel like I was 10 feet tall and could run for king of the world, I don't know how we lost it all.

These days I just drown my fears in my work, put food on the table, and convince myself that I'm doing this whole thing right. I can't do it anymore.

You know what's crazy? I joined the fucking Marines. I'm supposed to get married in four months and I joined the fucking Marines. I ship out next week.

I'll never be the same without you with me, and I'll never stop missing you. I'm sorry I never got to say it, but I love you.

I love you.

T.
>>
Tanya -

Showed that you watched the video twice. Why.
>>
>>17205030
initials?
>>
>>17203145
i feel you
>>
>>17205260
You first.
>>
>>17205313
I'm an A
>>
>>17205323
Well, duh.
>>
I know you lied about when you would be off. You have been doing this a while now. Only reason im staying is to see what you got me for my birthday
>>
>>17205169
Blaze
>>
>>17205399
No. Red hair?
>>
>>17203326

I love you unconditionally M, take care of yourself.

-J
>>
Dear P
Im sorry im so unattractive please love me
>>
>>17205030
daniel
>>
>>17205382
ugh this one freaks me out..
>>
>>17204821
ditto
>>
I'm sorry I'm so pushy these days. I want this to last, and I want to be secure in knowing who we are together.

I want to trust that you see us a team, us against the world... But I can't. I feel like any second you're going to fly off. It's probably my fault, and I'm sure at least half of it is me just projecting my fears like an idiot. I need to know though.

You used to tell me you'd remind me as many times as it took... But lately you seem to just get annoyed when I open up. Is it because you don't like who I really am? I can't escape the feeling that you're finally beginning to see me, and you don't like the view.

Anyway, I love you. I hope things work.
>>
Dear so and so's fuck you. I know goddamn well of i said like that it would be problems and we have tonpretend like we're both not bullshitting. I have thought about it. Still do.
>>
>>17205570
i'll never leave you, I love you so much! I fucking adore you, what we have is the most amazing love in the world, I feel like I'm floating in an earthly paradise with you
>>
Dear whoever,

Stop trying to be like me

Sincerely winds
>>
dear whoever
stop assuming people are trying to be like you
sincerely anon
>>
>>17203424
What did he do? Are you the only one who feels this way? You should try talking to him. Compassion goes a long way but some people are hopeless.
>>
>>17205447
I didn't write that but the initials fit, that's my name, and it's true. If you're AR, then this will make for an interesting conversation later.
>>
I remember the question but I will not ask! I was wrong about it not being too prodding. I'm putting this here to be cheeky if there was any doubt
>>
J,

Yeah no I'm still incredibly attracted to you. I was joking about coming on to you, I don't do that outside of silly jokes. But earlier you said something and I realized that no, I will never not be attracted to you. You are just too much my type.

I don't think that I can be anything more than friends with anyone right now. But I believe there will always be a pull, and I would never want anything to mess up the friendship that we have, whether or not you move or visit. That would be your choice to approach me about it, and I know we want different things out of life anyway.

In any case I appreciate you like no other. Thank you for being a good friend and motivating me to be good and kind and patient when I feel like maybe I'm a little bit broken. Sometimes you say things that make the pieces inside me feel less scrambled and I feel much closer to putting them together after talking with you.

You deserve all of the good things. You are a lovely, lovely man.
>>
C,
You are just using me for English, aren't you? Or just for a diary and a shoulder to cry on. Idk how to feel about this :(
>>
W,

I wish I could get over you. At one point I was almost certain you would contact me again one day but I Think I'm coming to the realisation that I'm wrong. You won't miss me, I never held much of significance to you. If I did you would've treated me better instead of dropping off the face of the earth. Overall you're just a coward and you did me a favour.

AD
>>
Hey, Tia.

I know you cheated on me. And not just with that piece of shit ex of yours. I know about Rebecca. About the drinks with the other bartenders. About you two heading back to her place when you left the restaurant drunk. I know about all of it. You think I don't know, but I do. The funniest part of all of this is that the whole time that we were dating, I was afraid that I was going to hurt you. I helped you through everything. Even after I left, and you pulled that bullshit power play on me, I sat with you in a hospital room and told you that I loved you. That it was all going to be okay. And that I would always be there for you. But then, I find out that you didn't even have the decency to tell me the whole truth, just the parts you thought I needed to know.

I'm over it.
I'm over you.
Have a nice life.

- Alex

And Keaton, if you're reading this, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17203152
No worries, lad; best of luck to you
>>
Dear J

I am glad you are a fire fighter and a horrible person that fucked my wife. Maybe karma will be in my favor while you run into burning buildings.

Dear M

Why would you ever put me and our son thru this for your own guilty pleasure? I wish you would realize after 7 months of being separated that I don't and won't want you back. Even thinking about getting back together with you is embarrassing... I laugh knowing someone else is going to have too put up with your bullshit. Enjoy that handfull of a son we have crated too, I will miss him every day of that 14 days but a part of me will be laughing knowing that you have never been able too control that kid and he only ever hits you... I was going to kick you out of my apartment the week we found out you were pregnant, Worse part is I thought I was actually tied down to you for the rest of my life because of our son, I never really liked you as a person, you were very attractive physically, but dull and lacked excitement. I am kind of happy all this shit happened, I am sorry for our son, but happy I don't have to put up with you or your family anymore.

Thanks for the escape route.
T
>>
>>17202660

Yo, you listen to E and A??
>>
Hey pricila.

Y'know, it was really refreshing talking to you. Every conversation was memorable and I enjoyed your ramblings. Everything from the ramones to nihilism. I'm always a depressed fuck, but I think I was actually feeling better speaking to you. I had a boost in my self confidence and everything got shot when you stopped replying. I know it's pathetic as fuck, but I did spiral down because of my own shitty mood and because my last message to you. I shouldn't have shared my weird fetish, but I did want to be 100% honest with you as a person who literally was blunt with himself. You're a cool person, and even though you might also be depressed, you're coherent as fuck and you will do well in life.

Take care, and glad I conversed about necrophilia with an actual person.
>>
>>17205169
No, it doesn't start with a B.
>>
Hey M, Y and P
I like each and everyone of you for the different things you have. I wish I was more confident to make you feel the emotions you desire. I can say, M you are the best, you are beautiful, with a lot of potential and a great mind. You inspire me to be better each day and I want you to feel the same about me. P, I want to hug you and kiss you and never let go, in another timeline you and I would've end up together already. But my future and yours don't go to the same place on this earth.
Y, fuck you, there's a reason you feel everything you touch gets destroyed. I will always care for you, but for my own good I need to get away from you.
-L
>>
Have more faith in yourself.
>>
Dear me,

You don't have to try hard to feel like you have to fit into somewhere. The last time you were truly outside all by yourself was two years ago. All of your hardships won't matter when you are dead. Why do you have to try so hard? What do you have to prove? You can try to have fun. Please don't try to kill yourself again. There is so much in this world you can find. Please don't waste it by being dead. If you truly want to die, at least tell your family. They will know what to do for you. I'm so sorry you are sad right now and I hope you get better soon.

Me
>>
>>17200557
Hey Lubna,

the last time we meet was really nice, i just can´t forget the time we both sleep in hugging on your sofa. I find it really nice that you declared your cousin that you have a boyfriend.

It´s clear for me that you´re afraid for a new relation, because of your agressive ex-husband who even hit you and because your paperwork for the divorce is not finished.

I allready said to you, that i fall in love with you.
The greatest point for me is, i´m afraid that you don´t mean it serious. For you´re closest friends you declare, that you don´t want a relation and you´re not ready for a new one.

When we are together, not everything is coming from me, you´re the one starting to kiss me and everything.

I just don´t know what the fuck to say, for me there are already too much emotions between us, if you choose now the "let´s just be friends" situation. I´ll have to say, no i can´t do this anymore.

F

(Excuse for my bad english)
>>
>>17205687
I'm not assuming it's blatant
>>
>>17207322
How do people know who you are?
>>
>>17207347
I play a lot of playstation. Whenever I post something someone posts the same or similar the next day. Or tries to make it look like I like something I dont.. it's a helluva coincidence
>>
File: 146201934375266.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
146201934375266.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
Dear faggot,

I fucking hate you and so does everyone else. You are a whiney, self-absorbed, no talented has been, butt fucking, mouth breathing, petty, faggy, and unforgivable. You had no right kicking our friend out of the group just because you disagreed with him and you are no better. You act like you're so much better, and when you make remarks to me and I come back at you, you find a way to evade the argument and claim you're not mad.

You can keep kissing C's ass forever. You're a fucking faggot and you always brown nosed the big guy so he would defend you no matter what.

And yes, you fucking suck at relationships because you are a whiney, pathetic worthless shell of a man. I'm glad you get angry when I even make a casual mention of her from time to time. Hearing you bitching about my happiness just makes me happier and I hope you die alone and miserable. You're a smug cunt that will never learn and you look like a faggy ripoff of Willy Wonka, bitch.

Love,
NO ONE
>>
Please take me from behind.
>>
You really need some friends don't you anon, are you really that lonely that you resort to such lows to get a response?
>>
Hey A ,
how are you doing? Me? I'm doing alright. I'm going to university now. I guess you must have graduated already by now.
I was just thinking. It has been like 4 years ago now that we first talked right? And 2 and a half since we last talked.
You never replied to the mail I sent you. So I guess you don't want to have anything to do with me. For all I know you could be dead. But I like to think that you just moved on with your life and lead a better one now.
I miss talking to you sometimes, but it might be that I just miss talking to someone at all. So you are probably better of without me, who just uses you to feel less lonely.
I wish you the best.
C
>>
>>17202216
Change it now.
>>
>>17207815
I'm still with B, and enjoying life to the fullest. You were quite possibly the worst mistake I ever made. Have a shitty life.

A
>>
>>17205382
Is that you, J?
>>
File: 1429114920971s.jpg (4 KB, 125x114) Image search: [Google]
1429114920971s.jpg
4 KB, 125x114
Dear E

I love you. I haven't loved another person as much as you, and I know that no other person will love me like that. No matter how hard I look I'll never find another person like you. But I can't take it anymore. I'm so young, and I feel trapped in our relationship, feel like a married old man. I know that no matter how many other girls I date, noone will love me for who I am, and will always be there for me. But I'm feeling like I'm missing an exciting part of my life, and when I get older, I might regret it.

I know whats the right thing, but doing the wrong thing feels so good and makes me happy, atleast for a whle.

Hope you forgive me
>>
>>17207445
Initials?
>>
Dear J,

Gosh... the last time we were together we were just those two crazy horny kids with no sense of direction or purpose other than each other in life. It's different here since you left, I'm not even the same person anymore; we're both grown up now. It's been years but I still lift with your brother, and every once in a while we'll joke about all those times we fucked and did crazy shit together. I hope if you come back we could fuck again, I miss your body even though I've been with better now. You always were a pretentious asshole but a part of me will always love you.. or maybe your ass. Anyways fuck you I'll see you in hell cunt ;)

Sincerely,
B
>>
T
I think I've finally got over my crush on you!
I guess we can test this the next time we see each other. I'm sure that being with you won't just send me into a spiral of delight and insanity. Not again.
D
>>
E,

I wish you could see me the way I see you. I wish you'll notice me one day.
>>
D,
Frankly, I'm pretty much done with this.
I was making an effort for your sake, since you're a great girl and deserve it.
But you're obviously not very eager to talk to me.
I've been brutally fucking honest with you and made the effort to speak much more about myself and what i feel than i usually do.
So at least do me the courtesy of telling me directly that you were lying earlier, and don't actually wish to speak to me.
I won't be offended or angry: you know that. I don't get offended or angry, period.
I'm just slightly annoyed and confused, because I don't want to just stop talking to you if you do actually like talking to me but are just unable/unwilling to express it.

Look, I don't enjoy social interaction. I don't enjoy anything, really.
But i get a sense of satisfaction from making other people feel better.
So if you don't tell me what you're feeling, i don't know what to do.
And my patience is extensive, but not infinite, I do have a limit.
If you don't reply this time, I'll take the hint and stop bothering you.
M.
>>
>>17208679
More of a story?
>>
File: HouseMD_MastersCuddy.jpg (547 KB, 617x931) Image search: [Google]
HouseMD_MastersCuddy.jpg
547 KB, 617x931
>>17208800
>decide to go to a uni in 3rd-world country because i'm insane and make poor life choices
>be socially isolated as usual
>another american girl, D, approaches and talks to me
>sits with me at a few lectures
>we bump into each other and talk a few times
>figure she's just talking to me out of pity, like other girls (this happens often)
>be my generally cold and distant self
>she eventually gives up
>gives me her number "in case you ever want to talk"
fast forward 6 months
>be sitting in lecture (last week)
>nice girl, M, comes up to talk to me out of pity (probably), yet again
>[some stuff i promised not to say, maybe it's silly but i keep my promises]
>realize I should probably talk to D
>realize i actually want to, apparently turbonerd like me, at least might be fun to talk to
>text her a few days later
>literally start convo with "do you actually want to talk to me"?
>says "yes, let's be friends", etc
>try to become friends (try really fucking hard to care and think about her, usually i'm aloof)
>try to talk like i would to a friend (brutally honest), also try to say normal friend things
>seem to miserably fail (for every 200 words i send, she sends 1, seems apathetic)
>today, send another basic friend thing ("how's your day been?")
>no response
And here we are. I'm trying very hard to do this friendship shit, but it seems to be utterly pointless.
Back to being alone for me, not going to keep wasting her time and mine if neither of us is actually enjoying it.
The funny thing is that despite the fact that she's likely the only person i could have managed to befriend in my time at this uni, this doesn't really hurt. In fact, i'm happier now. It's reminded me that i'm not alone because there's anything particularly wrong with me, but because i just don't seem to have anything in common with anyone (at least around here).

I'm not a misanthrope. I'd like to find some real friends. I just don't want any pseudo- or quasi-friends. Same with romance.
>>
Tonight I got drunk drinking your drink. I have lost my inhibitions, and want to tell the world that I love you.
Instead, I'm telling myself that I love you in a stupid voice. Not really the same thing, but my lack of bravery is probably sensible given just how inappropriate my love for you actually is.
You, you so sexy. Me love you long time.
When you wear your hair in a bun it drives me wild. But... when you wear it down, that pushes my buttons too. Perhaps it isn't the hair after all, it's just you and your presence.
Fuck me, but you're amazing. Why did things end up this way. I wish I'd got to know you better when we were both unattached - or perhaps that I'd never gotten to know you at all. Blasphemous as that may be to the church of You that sings praises to your holy name in my turgid head, it would at least have given me a simpler life.
Love, love, love. It's not obsession if I can sleep, sometimes, without dreaming of you - right?
Anyroadup. You have a special place in my thoughts tonight and every night. A lot of the time, my thoughts are respectable and respectful. A lot of the time.
Did I mention that I'd been drinking?
Yes.

Yes.
>>
>>17208980
I love this. Your kind of writing is the kind that I love, if you post your writing anywhere I'd like to read more.

Best of luck to you and your heavy heart.
>>
>>17207448
Yeppers! You see, being an ugly fat tomboy is difficult. I can't connect to other women, well I can barely understand the ones here in the first fucking place. Let alone find someone I trust and share interests with. Unfortunately, I'm also too fucking ugly (excess weight not withstanding) to be categorized as an interactive human being by my nerdy male peers. So in fits of desperation I throw spagetti at the wall and see what sticks. None of it ever works so don't get all judgmental. Some people have to try harder.
>>
>>17209053
Why thank you anon. Your wishes of luck are very welcome.
I write in this thread (or its various incarnations) more than I should, so if you're a regular reader here then I'm sure you'll see other things that fall out of my fingers and onto the screen for T to never read.
My heart isn't heavy, though - it sings and dances. Well, some of the time it does. I'm having a very interesting time coming to terms with the apparent fact that I have, at last, fallen in love - and that it is completely and undeniably the wrong time to have done so. Oh well. That's life. I'm content to go on with life and enjoy being in love, however terrible it turns out to be.
>>
>>17209144
>fat
Change this. Our bodies are so easy to change it's a shame to let them hold us back, when so many other things do.

>I can't connect to other women, well I can barely understand the ones here in the first fucking place. Let alone find someone I trust and share interests with
I know this feel. I'm >>17208679 >>17208964.
>too fucking ugly (excess weight not withstanding) to be categorized as an interactive human being by my nerdy male peers.
Are you sure? I'm uncomfortable as hell talking to D because she's goddamn beautiful on top of being nerdy and having an attractive personality: she's like a mary sue or fanfiction self-insert character and my subconscious alternates between being anxious (like a priceless artifact i shouldn't touch) and suspicious (as if she might be a Cylon infiltrator).
You have the advantage that it doesn't take guys 6 months to work up the courage to text your number.

Either way, good luck. I hope you find the one you're looking for.
>>
>>17209182
i'm workin' on it, thanks anon!
>>
Dear Alyssa

I know that we're not together anymore and that you don't really care about me anymore. But since you might not be comming back here next year and I might never see you again I just need to tell you the truth, that I love you and will always love you. I want you to be happy and if you need to contact me you know where to find me. I will always be here. I love you. I hope this won't anger you I just want you to know.
>>
D,
I'm sorry. I wish that I didn't exist either. I'm sorry you have to put up with me in such a small space everyday. It must be unbearable.
But at least say something to me. Anything that isn't trying to tell me what to do. A conversation would be great. It doesn't have to be thought out. You don't even have to start big. You can start with small talk. That's all I really want.

But if you don't want me at all, I understand. I've been trying to think of ways to get you guys money besides working. But I hate my art and I've been thinking more and more of ways to make my death an accident since most insurance companies will not compensate the family if the death is a suicide. That way you guys can cover my medical bills and funeral costs.

And you can put money away for my brother. You won't have to worry about what i'm going to do for myself anymore after that. You don't have to worry about me anymore.

I'm going home.
-C
>>
>>17200557
you have been neglecting me emotionally
you are paranoid
you dont want me to have a good day
why do i love you?
I feel the presence of someone else near by
you will be replaced soon
I will finally be happy
>>
>>17209438
Initials?
>>
>>17209440
P.
>>
A

You are a self centered, arrogant, self-victimizing, attention whore, who has done nothing but ignored any other "friends" problems or desires. because its all about you. You are not a good looking girl and your "original cynical yet fun" personalty doesn't make up for your short comings..in fact it just add to the things that are wrong with you. some people don't like your personality and that's life. Don't scream crying that nobody anywhere likes you or wants to be with you when you have a bunch of friends. that have the ignorant misfortune to like you and boys chase you around for some reason. I know you're a "nerd girl, that is like one of the guys, but intelligent and into a lot of punk things" or at least you think you are..well you're not, but other guys for whatever reason love it. you didn't talk to me for months because the guys that has been abusing you and won't actually go out with you just fuck you took all of your time and in those months you never contacted me or anyone else that was your "friend". Suddenly, between coming up to get air so you could go back to blowing him you wanted to hang out and we did. While we were hanging out I was trying ot tell you I don't want you in my life anymore, but you kept talking about yourself, so when I get a message from my family that we had a horrible tragedy and I'm in tears you say "OMG, are you ok? Don't worry I know what you're going through, because HE won't text me back even though his facebook says hes online"..When I immediatly kicked you out of the car and told you never to contact me again. You started spreading rumors that it was because I was jealous of you not liking me...When we both know I don't like you, because every time you asked me out I said no I'm not interested every time. you're an ungrateful waste of space and I'm glad he is treating you like shit because you deserve it. I'll be so happy to watch you crash and burn shortly

J
>>
M,

Now, I literally can't get you out of my head. Every time I get close, you pop back in, even stronger than the last.

Well, I know I probably fucked up by asking you out. I also know that I will probably never speak to you again. And that you probably won't even want to deal with me, if I did try try to speak to you.
D.
>>
>>17200557
M,

I notice you're downstairs hanging out with my sister again. Are you waiting for me to make a move on you? You sure are here often.

- B
>>
>>17200557

C,
If I had met another girl by now, I wouldn't give two shits about you.
And you know you don't deserve anything more from me.
But in those little moments of weakness, like now.
I can't help but wonder the question I've asked myself thousands if times

If you were to see me now, would you want me back?

Breaking up with you has been the most significant life changing event to this day.
I've traveled all over the world, met people of hundreds of different nationalities.
Worked on myself and my habits, building my body day by day.
Took up new hobbies, interests, and became better read.

I wonder what you've done with your time since the day we broke up.

I don't know why, but if only
If only, just for an afternoon
We could have a coffee together about what we've done, how we've grown
That's all I think I would need

To close the door on your fat ugly ass

But in all likelihood, I'll throw myself on you
Touch you in all the familiar ways that only I know how
And hold on until someone drags me off you
Then walk away with a smile without the urge to look back even for a second

I hope you've gained weight.

L.
>>
>>17204971
>tfw your name is Jess
Too bad you're not a D...
>>
>>17203326
Can I have the first letter of your last name?
>>
>>17205570
>us against the world
My ex and I used to say this to each other. Too bad he never actually meant it.
>>
D,

You're a fucking monster. Your old friend was right. You really are, truly, a fucking monster.

Hope it was all worth it.
>>
>>17210376
A.
>>
File: no.gif (656 KB, 224x240) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
656 KB, 224x240
D,
Alright, that's it. I may be a self-hating, robotic treatment-resistant depressed son of a bitch, but even I got limits.
I'll tell you what you told me: if you ever want to talk, you have my number. Otherwise, don't waste my goddamn time.
M.
>>
Hey J,

What's up?...remember all that shit we said we were gonna do? So funny how serious we were too. Ah well, fuck it. Not sure how we feel about each other, but we still need to get some things straightened out, lol. Go on, do all the things we were suppose to. I honestly don't feel hurt about it, but just think it would be great to right some wrongs and clear up some things. Even if we don't, keep moving, you don't need to look back, I'll watching it for you

C
>>
>>17210813
I wish I had the initial of J somewhere, then I could imagine my C having written this to me. We said we'd do so much together, and I still want to. I miss my C more than I miss anyone, my own stupidity and insecurity is to blame. I miss him so much, I love him so much
>>
S
I wish things were the way they used to be with our other friends, but with every passing day you become less and less mature and more self-centered. I used to consider you one of my closest friends, but now I can't even bring myself to speak to you.
The last time we spoke, I was extremely uncomfortable the entire time. Maybe it's because it seems like you try to act "cutesy" in a really fake, disgusting way that makes me want to punch you. Maybe it's because you're a trend-whore who only gets interested in shit to try and make friends, and ditch your old friends for the new ones. Maybe it's because in private, you constantly talk about your stupid fetishes. Or maybe it's because the time before, you kept harassing N and I because we wouldn't let you join us in a game we were playing.
I honestly can't say why I cant tolerate being around you any more, but I'm cutting you out of my life until you turn yourself around and grow up a bit, or you forget about me. I was already appalled at how you treated N, and I was trying to give you a second chance, but you ended up ruining it.
I hope you grow up more soon, and I hope to fuck that you don't end up accidentally killing your new hamster, but I won't be surprised if you do somehow.
Please grow a pair.
-V
>>
>>17208349
Unless.... unless I hear you laughing in the other room. Why.
>>
>>17210433
Initials?
>>
>>17207966
If you were cheating on your SO and lied about being "off" and their birthday was coming up why would you try to identify them here? I would keep my mouth shut
>>
S

I seen you for the first time today in two years. You were across the field, getting something out of your car. You got thicker, maybe you finally realized you were too skinny. It's been two years though so I don't know. I wish we could be in contact, I want to know why you're staying there now? It makes me happy to know that you're so close and you're ok, but it makes me sad that you're also out of reach.

Anyways, I hope everything is alright. Makes me wonder why you're back here and not in the city.

-K
>>
>>17203145
Wow. Scumbag
>>
>>17203145
Initials?
>>
>>17203145
Do it. Seal her fate
>>
>>17200713
Guess I'm going to forget you.
Despite us going with a mutual friend out to have a good time last night, I've never felt so lonely.

It was you two vs the world. + their designated driver.

Fuck i'm pathetic.

-C
>>
M,

Five years and I still think about you everyday
You were the best thing in my life
Why did you have to leave so abruptly
You cold have atleast told someone
I just hope you have found some sort of gratification in whatever is up there.

-C
>>
>>17200959
initials?
>>
>>17211511
He's not interested in her
He adores me! I adore him! We're in love
>>
C

It's easier to say "this is how i am" and not bother but you'll never find happiness that way.

Wish the best for you in your life and I hope you find peace within yourself. Please don't ever contact me again.

-C
>>
>>17206709
Have been since gf left.
Loved talking down the barrel of a gun.
>>
How dare you use my fiance, making rumours up about them to look bad, to boost your own popularity, when everyone knows you're actually in a great relationship yourself, but because they're not with you every second of the day, you make them feel bad too, by using someone you don't even like, to try to ruin their longstanding joy with me, to make yourself feel more superior, seriously fuck off
>>
Maybe I wanted to know why
>>
Just being honest
>>
File: smile.gif (2 MB, 300x227) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
2 MB, 300x227
D,
Good, we are friends. I like you.
M.
>>
he centred a memory around us, kind of lovely. I was surprised; other feelings too - angry, upset, wistful, and curious, yet he's lovely and I need him
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEWOmeb8fqI

C
hey there I hope you're doing alright, it's been 1 month and 2 weeks since we have talked as friends. It feels like a lifetime, my life feels like a mess without you. It really does, I feel completely lost without you. You were my friend and we got along great, we did great things together. When we spent time together it felt like time went really fast. even though we have never met in person I felt you so close to me. You were the closest thing to a best friend, I wished we could have solved our differences and let go of the past. But you hid so much from me, you lied so much and it hurt. I trusted you so much, I believed in you I believed everything you said... I wished things were okay with us, I wished we could be together again. I wished I could hear your voice again. I need you in my life. There isn't a day where I don't think about you. You're my soulmate, even though people say soulmates don't exist but you are my soulmate. Please come back to me someday... I will wait for you with open arms. Lets talk this out... I will always love you. I'm so sorry. I love you so much.
G.
>>
D

I keep drinking and losing time in other womans arms and you will never find out about it, when we argue and i leave its like a free pass for me to do whatever the fuck i want, its a shame our boys we have are now apart of this. You were entirely correct when you say that my pride and alcoholism will be my downfall.

J
>>
File: 14649074753091612182739.jpg (906 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
14649074753091612182739.jpg
906 KB, 2560x1440
what is the meaning?
>>
You just go days without speaking to me like I don't even exist or matter. I know you don't care about me and you probably never will but I thought you'd AR least respect me enough to shoot me an "I'm not dead or hurt" once every few days. Maybe you just found someone you'd actually want to talk to in person and not just on kik. Can't help but wonder what she has that I don't but it must be fucking something if you're willing to just drop me like that. Maybe if I was white or skinny or Asian I'd be worth your fucking time, worthy of at least going on dates and being out in public with. You're only an hour away. You could make it happen it could work. We've been talking for months. Silly me for thinking it could actually go somewhere and now you've just written me off like I don't even exist.
>>
Leaving us I could handle, moving 180 miles away I couldn't.
You are the most irresponsible human I've ever known in my entire life. How were you supposed to be any kind of role model for me or the others? Your work ethic is procrastinate until someone else does it. Your maintenance of relationships is obscene: maybe 4 phone calls a year, seeing you in person the same amount if that. How can you say you love me, care about me, tell me that you're proud of me when you've had 1/10 input in my life since I was 9? You never ever empathise with others, everything always revolves back to you. The strongest memory I have of you is when you kicked me so hard I couldn't sit down for days while G was screaming "No M, don't hurt him!" while she was holding J.

Thank you for teaching me what it means to be a man, I will never be you. I will never blame others for my mistakes, I will never let people down the way you have, I will never be the piss poor waste of space father that you were and I will never be the beta that you are.

E.
>>
M
It's time to forgive yourself, like I did all those years ago. You always have been and always will be the most important person in my life.
All of my love, always.
J
>>
Dear A,

I'm sick of giving you advice for a guy that doesn't care about you. You give me mixed signals everyday, and I'm sure you know I like you alot. We have normal conversations every day, but when you bring him up you seem more interested. I don't want to say fuck him, be with me, cause that isn't me. I just want to see you be happy but he obviously isnt. So can you just tell me if you like me or not. I've dropped so many hints and I'm a pussy so I won't ask unless I have some confidence boost. But I won't have that if you keep bringing him up. I know we live a city over but he isn't any closer. He lives like a state away. I fell in love with you so can you just tell me if it's me or him.

Sincerely C
>>
D
sorry for creeping you out.
J
>>
>>17213074
Initials?
>>
>>17212747
Same M. As the Op or another?
>>
>>17213096
If you're suggesting what I think you are, no.

You are not my D, nor am I your J.
>>
>>17213389
I am suggesting what I am asking
>>
C. I spoke to a counsellor yesterday. He said that you wanting a month of no contact to clear your head just means you never want to speak to me again. One month will become two will become six will become a year.

It hurts but I've accepted it. Have a nice life. I love you.

R.
>>
>>17213560
What's C's last Initial?
>>
Even when I'm holding her to comfort her, smelling her tears up close, being there for her: even then, I am thinking of you and the way you held me so briefly when I needed it.
I am not as needy now, but my world still seems to be anchored on you.
I do miss you. I'll always love you.
>>
>>17213722

J. Who're you?
>>
>>17213101
Same as OP.
>>
File: 1450757527622.gif (230 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
1450757527622.gif
230 KB, 500x720
I saw you checking out my junk, kiddo. You weren't subtle about it. The boner was my fault for looking at r34 when you could just come barging into my room, but fixating your eyes on my bulge, mouth agape, in dead-silence isn't stealthy. Neither was flat-out pulling out my waistband to look down my PJ's at my bare ass. I know that wasn't part of the game we were playing. Neither was flat-out grabbing my junk under the tablecloth. That REALLY wasn't subtle. Flashing me isn't okay. I don't want to see that shit as badly as you want me to.

And grinding on my lap was straight-up crossing a line. I could feel the heat coming off that thing. I thought you just wanted to do my hair, and pretending that's all you were doing fooled nobody.

Look, kid. I get it. I had kind of a crush on an older cousin when I was your age, too. At that age, I looked up skirts, I groped, I pulled down pants, and I tried to steal looks down women's cleavages. I got in trouble, and I felt ashamed and dirty, and I honestly think I repressed myself a bit. I let you get away with this because I was a horny little fucker at some point, too. I don't want to overreact and fuck up your brain forever or some shit. I figure you'll just look back on this behavior of yours someday and cringe at yourself, and if I just keep setting boundaries and letting your folks and normal aging do the rest, you'll turn out just fine. I honestly don't even think it's weird, and on some level, I'm a little bit flattered.

But dammit, you're getting big, that shit's WAY inappropriate, and if you hump the back of my head one more time during a ride on my shoulders, I think you might actually break my neck. That hurt, and I'm a little miffed. And if you were a boy, this shit would be considered fucking predatory. I'm glad you're growing out of this. Maybe somebody finally gave you the talk. I hope so. We can pretend it never happened, and it can just be a cute little episode.

But I always knew.
>>
Something about that blowjob you gave me made me think so much better of you. And yeah, I know that's likely my cock talking more than my brain.
The reality is that when we have sex while fun, I get worn out afterwards. I'm sorry that I take too long to cum and that I make you go in about 10 to 15 minutes. You end up just pretty much grinding and impaling yourself upon my cock. Deathgrip is a bitch.

But that bj, dear, you had me done in less than ten. I hope you keep doing that. We been together for almost 10 years and in all that time you never gave me a bj from start to finish.

That was good.
>>
You probably don't suspect that I have feelings for you, but I do. They're fucking strong and they occupy my mind all fucking day. It upsets me so much that I let this happen.

I want to express myself, but to who? Certainly not you. I don't know what to do - I'm losing my mind over thoughts of you.
>>
I don't know why he says he has feelings for me but doesn't talk to me about how he feels, he probably doesn't want to be with me, I'm completely crazy about him but he probably doesn't know, even though he knows I'm into him
>>
>>17213743
Initials?
>>
>17207991
Initials
>>
>>17207991

Initials
>>
>>17215090

Nice quoting dickhead, yeh I'm not letting you delete that and try again unnoticed.
>>
That made me laugh, and I know we've both been in this situation, but FFS!
>>
crazy AF
>>
I hate that having physical and emotional needs sometimes, and that they could be misconceived. Like, actually I have had this major life changing thing happen, that has had hormonal effects, but still have a crazy high sex drive, the capacity and need for intimacy, ability for creativity, excitement, enjoyment, happiness, engagement, uniting, and don't want to shun social opportunities or be considered beyond these things, past it. I'm only just getting started
>>
>>17214741
Express yourself to us, anon. How do you feel and why can't you tell them?
>>
>>17214741
How are you so certain your feelings aren't reciprocated? You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
>>
dear anon
I cannot wait to see you again, that is all
The further away I am, the more surreal life is
>>
Didn't see enough of you this week
Hurts me that you don't respond to my letters anymore
Miss you

Wish I could breathe joy into you
Would be happy to do so anonymously
Just to know that you smiled
>>
H,

I work harder for you because I'm in love with you.

C
>>
F,

You're fucking pissing me off. You're making this relationship shitty and difficult. I want to scream at you.
>>
I was only ever in love with the idea of you. I know that these are words I have said to you before, but I never realized the true implication of them. I was only ever in love with the idea of you. So why then did losing you hurt so bad? Could I not just imagine the man that I thought you were and create conversations in my head? It wouldn’t have even been like you were ever gone, really. You were never here to start with. You were always some concept to me. A soul as lost as I across a sea of pixels, with waves of sound and emotion. There was never a physical you, so to speak, in my life. Only the idea of you. I was only ever in love with the idea of you.

That being said, my feelings for you cannot be negated. I was never in love with you, but I did, and do, love you. By that, I mean that I care immensely about your well being. I want nothing but the absolute best for you, and will do anything for you if it will lead you to being the best version of yourself that you can be… Even if that means exiting your life.

And yes, I did so rather unceremoniously. I left you for another man. I left you for a man that is here, with me, who I can touch and hold and love. I did so after cheating on you numerous times. I didn’t love you then. I wasn’t in love with you then. I was in love with the idea of you though, and I looked for it in the faces of other men, who I could cast my fantasies on when I craved touch or whenever we were going through a rough spot. We went through a lot of those.
>>
>>17216716
In the beginning, it seemed like the fights were over such small, insignificant things. Looking back, I can see why you were mad. I’d get home late, and you had already been waiting on me for several hours because of the time difference. You wanted me to get up early in the mornings to talk to you, but I was too tired to get up. You tried so hard, and I put forth so little. Of course, the tension built and things got worse, and all of a sudden we ran out of things to say. So if we weren’t fighting, we weren’t even talking at all. There wasn’t anything left, and I didn’t love you then. I stayed so long because I was in love with the idea of you. I was only ever in love with the idea of you.

But listen to me now. You are worth so much more than that. You are worth the career you dream of, the children you may or may not have, and the women who will love you better than I ever could. You deserve happiness. I’m sorry I could never do that for you, and I’m sorry I’ll never be able to do that for you. I truly do want nothing less than the best for you, and hope that you make your way in what will be a happy and full life. I love you. But I was only ever in love with you.
>>
Stella
You were such a good fucking dog. It kills me to see you like this, you can't even walk and you're literally just flesh and bones.
I know its your time, if it doesn't happen tonight, we will have to put you to sleep this weekend.
I'll miss you. Rest well.
>>
To M,

I feel empty, to say the least.
I've been feeling this way for several years now, and being plagued with depression and anxiety has only made me feel increasingly distant from this world and other people.
I force myself into isolation because I don't want to associate myself with the people in my community, because they're all terrible thugs. And I'm not one of them.
Being in isolation hasn't done me any good but it's prevented me from becoming like one of them. I seem to view things as a whole from a completely external view, and it seems as if though my emotions don't play much of a part in my thoughts and viewpoints anymore.
What I do hate though, is how empty I've become add a result. The only thing I can find true comfort in is academia; to the point that it's become an obsession and the only thing I get out of bed for. If not academia, then a desire to learn more about this world.

You know that from a very young age I was diagnosed with existential depression, and that had been a result of my curious nature. This nature also led to me being obsessed with academia and teaching myself new things.
I've become a hollow person. I find it difficult to socialise or connect with anyone anymore, and I hate it.
So, I rant on an anonymous website in hopes that someone will listen to me, because you never gave a shit. You were just like the other thugs.
>>
C,

Fuck man, I miss you. It's taken every bit of strength I've had to not try and talk to you again. Wish you would've believed me when I said I was sorry for what I said. I tried to put on a strong front when you left, but really I felt like the biggest fuck up on the planet. Hearing you were with someone else already really hurt. I hope you don't hate me. I don't hate you. I wish you well, you were a pretty cool chick.

A
>>
L,
we always talk on social media, but when it comes to real life we're used to staying in our own group of friends. I wish we could chat more face to face; I believe you are somehow upset with me due to this fact. I want to talk to you! Please, be available monday!

A,
even though everything points to you possibly being the best choice for me, I don't feel that way. Something's missing. I think you're becoming distant, I think you're realizing that. It's a shame, but maybe it's for the best.

I
>>
>>17216716
Initials?
>>
>>17216716
If you don't tell that person you are with someone else then you will be the biggest cunt alive.

Someone did this to me long distance and for 3 months I didn't move on because I didn't know she had already.
>>
>>17216929
Not that anon, but why was your moving on impeded by her moving on? That doesn't make her a cunt, she doesn't owe you that.
>>
>>17216971
Yes she does owe me a "we are done and I'm seeing someone else". Since I didn't know I let so many opportunities pass me by because I said I wouldn't cheat and that I have a "loving girlfriend". If she told me I would have stopped trying to be the best boyfriend I can be in a non existent relationship

It's like if you were a tenet that was moving out or a worker. You should tell your landlord/boss that you are quitting. Not " oh hey the relationship has been done for 3 months sorry you didn't know".
>>
>>17217018

Fucking A. Anyone who disagrees with this anon is a cheater or the kind of person who doesn't give proper notice when leaving their jobs themselves. If you don't agree you have no fucking empathy.
>>
>>17216971
That is shit logic. Yes she does have to make it clear that the relationship is over or else she is just using him. It's manipulation and forces the guy to be a orbiter.
>>
>>17217022
Thank you sir! Finally some common sense.
>>
I hate it if someone gives the impression to someone they apparently love, that their beloved is not a real person, because it sometimes doesn't suit their immediate selfish convenience, rather than acknowledge that's why their beloved is stops meeting their immediate needs
>>
>>17217018
I agree!
>>
K,

I don't know how many times I've done this... I still feel sorrow after i said I would let you go. It has been 261 days since you spoke to me. To be exact, the last time we spoke was September 17th 2015 at 6:01am. The last thing you said is that we would talk soon. When is that exactly? You taught me so much, about life, love, you changed me for better. You talked me out of suicide, you changed the way I think and treat people. You saved my life. So why did you leave? Why did you just up and abandon me? You left without a goodbye. I see you talk to other people, but you haven't said a word to me. What did I do?

Things have been tough without you. My grandfather has grown to hate me, and I do not know why. Is this some sort of test? To see if I can survive without you as my teacher?

All I feel now is pain without you. I feel it in my stomach as I write this. I feel it at all hours of the day. A loneliness so deep it hurts, physically and emotionally. I tried to hate you, to get rid of this pain, but it didn't work. It only made the pain worse.

You'll probably never read this. You will continue about your day as you usually would. Without a single thought of me.

Goodbye Kevin, maybe one day you'll return.

Ethan
>>
Such a depressed, lost, little punk, no friends, no home to go to, no person to openly talk to. It wasn't exactly sadness, it was indifference that i had for life. And then, your cute little face came along, bringing total chaos. Thanks, I guess? I'm waist deep in sorrow now, but indisputably alive.
>>
>>17217018
>>17217022
>>17217029
Oh my bad, I didn't understand that she didn't tell you the relationship was over. I was under the impression that you guys broke up, and months later she didn't tell you "I'm seeing someone new". Yeah what a cunt
>>
>>17216824
To G
From Z

>>17216929
Not only did I tell him about the cheating, but I told him exactly why I left and did my best to give him closure. I have respected his wishes and left him alone. I pray that he finds happiness and goodness in his life whenever I think of him. I may not be in love with him, but I do care about him, anon.
>>
>>17217130
What's kevin ' s last initial?
>>
>>17217254
Ok then you are a good person in my books. Hope everything works out for the both of you even if your lives must be separated.

Wish I could say the same to the cunt I fell in love with.
>>
>>17217269
Well I'm glad one of us thinks I'm a good person. I did some real damage to him, and I would do anything to take it all back and not hurt him.
>>
P

I miss you dude, you were really a model for me, like a big brother.
You will never see me as an adult now because of what you decided to do to yourself, we will never drink a beer together, talk about chicks or complain about our jobs.
You were too selfish, fuck you.

When it's my time I guess I will see you again.
>>
>>17210433
Location (not precise)?
I may or may not be that D.
>>
You have no idea how much it still hurts me to know that I don't have you around anymore. You have no idea how much more it hurts to know that I don't have anyone else to blame for it but myself. I'm sure you can assume that everyone I have told since I left has said this has been long overdue...and they aren't wrong. I should have done it sooner. At least then I wouldn't be feeling this strong regret and emptiness every single day. It's been over a couple of months now and I still can't decide if it was the right time or even right at all. You know all of those plans for a future we had together? I still dream about it. I thought that by now I could find a way to distract myself or improve in some form...but you just won't leave my mind. You were not good for me, but at the same time you were perfect. I don't know how that's even possible. It's like you're a drug; destroying my life and sanity but making me feel so good about it at the same time. What about you does that to me? Why am I so confused? I was so sure about it when I told you I was leaving. I knew it was the right thing that needed to happen, so why am I just now starting to question it?

I just want to forget you. Just go fuck someone so I can hate you and move on with my life.
>>
>>17217329

Initials?
>>
>>17217333
to K
from C
>>
>>17217339

Ahhhhhh fuck. DW.
>>
S
I'm obsessing over you
This is so hard for me. You're literally right there, in the flesh. I want to say hi, but how will you react? I don't want to make you think im still desperate for you. Why are you living there? I pray to god you're not boning him. It drives me insane thinking about it.

Cucked by my own great uncle. Wow.

Why will you not get out of my head? It took almost a year to even start coping with our breakup, and two years later, you're back.

I'm so lost. I feel extremely happy you're actually here, but I feel angry and jealous because you once asked me if it was weird of you two hung out so much. I don't know the circumstances, but I hope your mom and him are together, for sanity's sake. Also, I have these feelings about where you and I meet, an opportunity you could say, and we could talk or something and hangout again.

Please leave. I feel the same way as I did when we broke up. It hurts. I hate it. I miss you I love you

-K
>>
It's R
Ya'll so amazing to me.

Very creative! Expression is... Wow. And the soft feel, ravishing... The songs' lyrics are, mysterious... Oops look at the time seems I rambled on for too long, HERE! Take this bicycle voucher.

Anjie I lost the majority of my memories. I'm overwhelmed with anxiety Morgana. And to any friends, for fucks sake it's not 2002. The fog that sits over the town on the first of the month is actually crack smoke condensing out to sea. I caught Abbey Rain the red haired porn star at my local gas station, no tats yet which is nice, but damn she is pasty and her frown is now permenently burrowed into her face, wish I could have double teamed her or filmed that cute little witch haired hoe. I do not hate redheads as my career is founded on, I also don't hate spicks or niggers or fat people or skinny people.

I'm chillin basically wondering when I will find the sweet release-but the truth is human lives actually last for an eternity until you do something about it. Yup we are inhabiting hell.

Went from my first girlfriend whom we fucked happily daily average 4x a day, to staying single for the past seven years in september, forgot what sex feels like. I don't like masturbating.

The bicycle voucher isn't really a voucher for an exorbenintly overmarked transportation unit.

You can't kill yourself in pokemon for gameboy color. Tafa it would be cool to see you turn into the Homer Simpson transgender version.love yourself grow a big horse penis and drink muscle milken chased by wine.

Wuuhba lubbha dyub dubb!!!
>>
Sorry E, I'm generally a shit friend; I'm just not used to being one. I'm trying and I hope you will eventually let your guard down around me so we can be real with each other. You're a good person.

T, the next time we meet I hope you'll still like me.

C, unless you want to be JUST friends, stay away from me. You are thirsty af.

AE, Sorry I'm so awkward when you're both there, I wish we were all close buds. You two are really cool people.

R, I'm glad you like hanging out with me! I am comfy with you around

A, fuck you man. At least I tried.

M, da fuck you doin posting all that shit online.

R, you're a cool guy and I admire you in general.
>>
I really hope you are going to open up some time and put in effort.

Please?
>>
Oh this is the odd ball ass dipshit reference dropping R, probably not the one you childrens are talking abut but vague location is pacific america, it was 88 degrees in the shade this afternoon. The insects are immense.

I straight do not give a fuck I thought that was the god damn point you kids dont understand what "will never read means" i think your all robots I'm sick of drinking since I'm preparing to die, untreated cancer patient. Diagnosed 2013!!!!! Fuck yeeah

PEACE OUT MY ASSHOLE LICKING BRETHEREN
>>
For real though somebody feel free to kill me, three to the head. Bullets, dont waste my time otherwise I'm busy blowing federal grant money on electronics I will have no time to even touch my dick on for fun when they get sold off in an estate.

Yup you white supremecist children did a number on me, thanks abilify.

Besides losing my memories and identity, ability to look people in the face without massive will power, getting morbidly obese 300+ pounds then returning to current 190 within two years. Uhh...

I just default anger because with no personal memories to identify who I actually was before a year or so ago I don't have motivation or investment to feel happy. Please kill me.

It doesnt matter how good you are or how incredibly fucked up you are in life. Nobody needs or wants or cares or is willing to tell you the truth. We don't need to be here for any reason.God please make suicide and euthenasia a opt in program in all hospitals and prisons. Amen.

Sacrafice me so all the dumbfucks and numbnuts who havent figured it out can live. Click subscripb
>>
You're doing that thing again.

Being charming and warm, and offering up affections, and then saying "Oh, I'd do this for anyone." I love how nice you are but damn do you know how to make a girl feel a dime a dozen. But that's okay. We're just friends and it's better this way anyway. It's just that sometimes you say things that make me wonder and you quickly take them back. I remember how this feels, again. You make me laugh at my own silliness. I can have anyone I want in the world, except you, and I shouldn't forget such a simple fact. And I can't ever get upset about it because all you were doing was being very kind to me. I'm just silly and that's okay.
>>
Tried to hold her in the night
Nothing

Back to holding my dreams of you
Beautiful angel
Ask me whether I've fallen in love with you yet
Might as well get things out in the open
>>
>>17217859
I imagine I'm holding you when I go to sleep at night.
>>
>>17217869
I imagine I'm holding you when I wake up
>>
Thanks for breaking my confidence , better now, never ought to have trust in you so much,
I've noticed how much too late , but it will not happen again , you have betrayed me and broken trust , q I hope you mean something.
Why our frienship is lost
>>
>>17217935
:( I wish you were my person, anon. Sweet dreams.
>>
>>17205424
I really, really wish you were my J

Thanks anyway
>>
>>17217390
Is c's last initial another C
>>
>>17217563
Initials?
>>
>>17218033
who cares.
>>
>>17217393
>I really hope you are going to open up some time and put in effort.
I'd like to forward this to D. From M.
>>
>>17218035
Give yours instead
>>
S
How can you be so sure that this alcoholic bf of yours isn't cheating on you or taking the relationship seriously?
>>
Alex,

I'm sorry I was a cunt. And I'm sorry I didn't realize my own feelings quickly enough for this to have worked. A large part of me is so, so bitter that you've found happiness in someone else, but a small part of me is happy because you truly deserve it.

I wish you all the best, even if I'm not a part of it.

J
>>
E,

Just a little longer, baby boy. I know we've been apart for a while and you're confused on why I'm putting off seeing each other an extra weekend. You'll see soon.

Yours, A
>>
I can't even have an open conversation without you getting annoyed and ditching me. How are you going to tolerate living side-by-side with me in the long term if we can't even tolerate each other's thoughts?
>>
I'm doing all the right things. But I still don't enjoy being with you. I don't think it's the fantasy of a better life with Her that makes me feel this way - I know that could never actually happen. Why is this such hard work?
I'm still going to stick with it for now, stick with you. I owe you this much. Things are better than they were. Maybe they will improve further if we both work at it.
It would be good if we were both working at it.

Just fucking sleep your life away, why don't you.
>>
Dear 愛
for fuck sake you're like 400 years old and most likely can shapeshift why do you have to pick that little girl form? Pick something else. I'm not a pedo. I've seen you drawn like an of-age person before, and I have to say it isn't half bad. Maybe if you looked like that you'd have an easier time getting a date and wouldn't have to rely on that pitiful gloomy lonely chick aesthetic to draw suckers in. Unless you really want me in particular, just go do that. Go get laid. You need it. Maybe you can find someone to pull that stick out of your ass.

Now if you excuse me I'll be going to fuck some other anime chick.
>>
>>17217563
>tfw my crush may be confused about me being nice to her because I say I'd do that for anyone
Pretty sure she doesn't use 4chin, though. Also she could have me easily.
I bet you can have that nigga easily too if you just confess to him instead of waiting forever until he confesses while you probably don't show interest in him
>>
>>17218310
Last initial?
>>
dear fridge
i want that cake

dear everyone else
FUCK YOU, i'm cuttin' you all out, except for t, this is a cool guy now, we cool now, let's drink together again!
>>
i cant tell if your apparent lack of self esteem is the reason youre staying with her and putting up with all that bullshit. but you should know you could a lot better.
it breaks my heart to see you upset yet im honored that youre comfortable showing me your soft underbelly.

anyone can see how amazing you are, can you?
>>
When you say that you're a friend, I can't tell if you're manipulating me or telling me the truth. You're a friend to me. We've known eachother for a couple of years, and we've talked, and we've shared secrets that we wouldn't really want to tell anyone else. And I do trust you. But I don't know if that trust is naive or not. I don't know if this is because of my bad past experiences with people or if it's because of you. I want to be friends, and I want to stay friends. Am I just paranoid, or is it really impossible to be certain?
>>
File: 084382158096158608.jpg (39 KB, 696x337) Image search: [Google]
084382158096158608.jpg
39 KB, 696x337
C

I should have gotten to know you better when I had the chance, should have seen the signs.
Surely we both heard each other crying in neighbouring rooms andt i'm ashamed not to have reached out and helped you.
Berating you for not doing things around the house when you didn't know any better, judging not giving you a hand.

And now, not having bothered to get to know you, dismissing you, you're gone. No one will ever see you again and only pain is left.

I'm sorry for failing you.

A
>>
T
<3
D
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.