[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I still invisible to woman. Is it the look?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160603_184937.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_184937.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>
Post a smile so your cute faster can be judged better.
How tall are you? I can really matter to some girls.
How do you sit and walk? Sit and standing up straight with shoulders back shows confidence, sitting/standing hunched or drawn inward can show shyness and submissiveness (only bad if you don't want to be viewed as such, depends on what kind of girl you want to bag)
Careful in groups! If you are less handsome then your buddies you will make them stand out better and you yourself will just be backdrop, this applies to girls too.
Don't be afraid to relax around people, acting defensive or tense will encourage those around you to act the same.
There is nothing wrong with approaching a girl as long as they are not doing something that requires their attention or having a conversation with someone else. Waiting for someone to come to you rarely works, you have to break some eggs.
and most importantly
Just beee urself ;))))
>>
wash your hair
>>
>>17221848
Just fuck my shit up familia
>>
by not laying in a position that says "fuck my little tight asshole" and lay in a position that says "hey bitch ride my dick"
>>
>>17221848
You're average looking , and asking about this here shows you have no ability to improve on your own. You aren't good looking so try being interesting
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.