[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soooo, I'm feeling like garbage right now. There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Soooo, I'm feeling like garbage right now. There's this girl, I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally like her, she knows, I told her everything. She's the most amazing girl I've ever known, and, well, I'm in the friendzone and I don't know what to do.
As I said, she knows I like her. She likes to go out with me, talks to me all day everyday, she laughs about everything I say, she jokes about everything (including having sex with me or just sleeping with me), she hugs me, she holds my hand and she really loves me (as a friend, baka)...
That+my life being a disaster=Me feeling like shit.
What to do?
>>
>>17221802
It's simple. Gather the necessary equipment and move to Nigeria. They were the first African country to thrust a satellite through our gay white atmosphere. The Nig-Nog Bam-A-Lam Space Front (NNBALSF) will affix rods, transmitters and dazzling LEDs to your lanky frame and shoot you into orbit around the Stacy. Then you will have an ample viewing point from which to jerk of while Chad plunders her vaginal cunt while she spasms in a never ending pool of his ejaculate.

It will cost you little with Nigerian currency as devalued as it is.

ACCEPT YOUR FATE! ACCEPT YOUR GENIUS! TO SPACE YOUNG MAN!

SPACE!!!!!!!!!!
>>
It sounds like you're being too available. Your availability is something that women have to work towards to earn it. They enjoy the challenge of going for a man that seems just out of reach. For women, the easier it is to have sex with her, the lower her value. For men the less available you are, the more attractive you become. Stop talking to her as much.
>>
>>17221816
This is amazing, thanks Anon.

>>17221828
This sounds like a really logical and good advice, thanks man.
>>
I don't get it. How are you in the friendzone after all that?

Sounds like she likes you too but is just short of committing. Just keep doing what you're doing, I'd say.

>>17221828 has a point but, I'm telling you, artificially making yourself unavailable is hard and it's risky that she might think you don't like her anymore.
>>
>>17221851
Oh, trust me, I don't get it either.
She says she don't want to force herself to be with me just because I can give her what she's looking for.
Ugh, I don't know. She once said she likes another guy, maybe that's the problem?
Either way, she won't force herself into liking me the way I like her.
>>
>>17221862
Dude. Sounds like you're in. She's just being a little reserved/shy about saying she's your gf.

Imo, just chill, enjoy her company. The whole gf/bf thing is practically just a name considering you're doing gf/bf things already.
>>
>>17221862
And

>She once said she likes another guy, maybe that's the problem?

Seems like she's just messing with you. She's trying to make sure you won't flake on her/will fight for her.
>>
>>17221878
Well, that actually cheered me up a little bit. If that's the case, I'll just do this >>17221874 and hope for the best. Thanks bro.

If someone wants to keep adding toughts, I'll apreciate that, I like to have different points of view before making my mind.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.