[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pure Evil Woman- Seriously, Evil.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 075.jpg (82 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
075.jpg
82 KB, 1280x853
So I started seeing this girl about 3 months ago. She lives about 2 hours away, but we would text constantly through the day, talk on lunch breaks, and almost every night. One weekends we would arrange at least one day and night to hang out. I just recently found out that I am this girl's side guy. She still lives with her boyfriend, they still sleep in the same bed, and she has been lying through her teeth the entire time. I am just completely dumbfounded. Maybe I should have seen it, idk. But she had been telling me that she loved me and how she wanted to move where I am located to start going to school. She met my child. She still didn't mention the fact that she was still in a relationship- in fact its even facebook official on her boyfriends page. I took the nuclear option immediately when I found out and cut off all communication. I blocked her number, blocked her on facebook, snapchat, and cut out our few mutual friends from my social media. Is there anything else I should do? Revenge sounds like a great idea, but I don't know if its worth it or what I would do. I'm pretty torn up over this....
>>
Post her phone number.
>>
Poop in a paper bag light it on fire and stomp on it.
>>
>>17221386
Why cut out your mutual friends? Were they aware of your relationship with her and that she had a boyfriend? Were they helping her hide that she had a boyfriend? Were they actually aware that you didn't know she had a boyfriend?

Why does revenge sound like a "great idea"? That sounds like a terrible idea to me. Why would you want to stay involved with this person? Focusing your attention on being angry with her is a waste of time and energy.

I would probably drop the boyfriend a line letting him know what's up. I wouldn't be doing this out of "revenge" but to make sure he's aware what his girlfriend is up to. (Golden rule -- I would hope if my girlfriend were fucking around behind my back that someone would let me know.)
>>
>>17221432
Well mutual friends as in people I met through her, not like long time friends or anything. They had to have known what was going on.

You are also right about the revenge thing... Probably not thinking clearly.

I already let the guy know through FB. He asked me a few questions about the sex we had, how long it has been going on, etc. Then he ended it with "thanks".

So I guess I'm done and just need to let it go.
>>
>>17221475
Ah. Well yeah no point in staying contact with people who are essentially strangers.

Yeah, being done with it and moving on seems best. Sometimes people are shitty. Fortunately the majority of people are not.

Oh, and didn't address this before, but I think if you have a kid, you should really limit access to the kid until you are very sure about the person and that they're going to be sticking around.
>>
That's tough. Move on. No revenge, it's a waste of your energy and time, and will only keep that shit on your mind.
>>
>>17221386
Send proof of it to her boyfriend.
That IS the right thing to do. And you know it.
>>
>>17221617
this
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.