[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl just flaked on me. I know where she works, and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 221x228
A girl just flaked on me. I know where she works, and I'm going to punch her in the throat. What are the odds of me pulling off

>walk into a store
>sucker punch
>gtfo

Without the cops getting involved?
>>
>>17221372
Practically zero. All she has to do is report it to the police. You have a clear motive, too, it'll be an open and shut case for them
>>
zero to none.
>>
>>17221372
>scope out targets location
>be aware of any obstacles that stand between you and your goal.
>take note of any cameras or surveillance equipment around
>plan your entry and escape routes
>have a disguise to mask your face, and a change of clothes ready so that the police won't be able to identify you on street.
>escape on foot, a vehicle can easily be identified

Godspeed
>>
>>17221372
settle down there, Elliot
>>
>>17221372
You could always just not.
You fucking idiot.
>>
>>17221372
Don't. I've felt like it but it's really a dumb thing to do.
>meet girl online
>she gives me her number
>we text for a week
>tell her I'd like to meet her soon
>she replies back, yeah! sounds good : )
>asks when I'm free
>tell her when
>never hear back from her
This was almost a week ago

It happens. Don't be sore about it.
>>
Flakes happen. Accept it and move on

Learn to deal with anger without lashing out like a child
>>
>>17221372
>Without the cops getting involved?
Pretty small. And honestly, if you do this then you belong in a cage separated away from normal people.
>>
>>17221400

If you flake and toy with people's time and emotions you deserve to be in a cage away from normal people. There is a reason why the vast majority of cultures in the world restricted social mobility of women.
>>
>>17221409
return to /r9k/
>>
>>17221413
The fuck does this insult even mean
>>
>>17221409
>There is a reason why the vast majority of cultures in the world restricted social mobility of women.

This day and age females have a false sense of importance due to the large influx of nu-males.
>>
>>17221416
It's not an insult, it's honest advice. Go there, and be among your own kind: lonely 'redpill' betamax virgins.
>>
>>17221420
Beta uprising when?
>>
>>17221421
I'm not like them. Redpill robots and poltards just bitch and take no action. Their sentiments are well warranted 100% but nobody actually does anything in real life. I'm going to change that. I am going to slap the shit out of this bitch and get my peace of mind.
>>
File: Generation N.U.M.B.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
Generation N.U.M.B.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>>17221428
>>
>>17221409
Not really. The penal system used by the majority of the world happens to agree that breaking a date doesn't warrant separation from the rest of society.

If you consider a stranger flaking on a date to be "toying" with your emotions to such a serious degree that it causes you actual harm, then you're too unstable to be in a relationship.
>>
>>17221372
Nope. None. Move on.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.