[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think people are interchangeable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1461053277861.jpg (106 KB, 498x750) Image search: [Google]
1461053277861.jpg
106 KB, 498x750
Do you think people are interchangeable?
>>
No, for that to be true we'd have to all be the same
>>
>>17219755
>Do you think people are interchangeable?
For what purpose?

In some contexts, people are interchangeable. Rank-and-file foot soldiers are the classic example. When the soldier you just ordered to do something suddenly gets gunned down on the battlefield, you need to be able to point at another random soldier and trust that they'll be able to do the same task.

But in most contexts, I would say that people are not interchangeable. The nigh-infinite variability in human psychology and experience prevents it. Why would it be otherwise?
>>
>>17219758
>>17219772
both of these.

I do believe there's enough people on the planet that if you piss me the fuck off, betray my trust, screw me over, all three, I won't have a problem dropping you. so in some respects yeah people are replaceable.

may be different with family but I've never really had family like most people who care about family do so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>17219755
>>>>/r9k/
>>>>/pol/
>>>>/lgbt/
>>
Relationships would be a lot easier if they were.
>>
>>17220228
>implying women aren't sex objects
>implying they don't all just want Chad cock
>implying that being rich doesn't solve all relationship problems
>>
>>17220448
>having sexual based relationships
>>
>>17219755
Yes. Nobody is special, nobody belongs anywhere, we're all gonna die, and it is a great thing.

You see, the horemone being released in your brain when you like someone is the same, no matter. So how hard you fall in love with someone is how hard you can fall in love with anyone. Now, don't get me wrong, you have tastes and standards based off of people in your life that has inspired what you look for in others. This can be changed. But the feelings you feel will be the same, either if it is a girl with brown hair that you think is pretty, or a boy with blond hair. It doesn't matter. People are interchangable. It is the groundcolumn for happiness in a world were trial and error is the safest way to success.
>>
>>17220460
>thinking that all relationships aren't inherently physical
Found the cuck. How does it feel to know that your woman prefers someone else's cock to yours?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.