[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me last summer, 25 >family visits from washington >do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1462738822261.jpg (5 KB, 180x183) Image search: [Google]
1462738822261.jpg
5 KB, 180x183
>be me last summer, 25
>family visits from washington
>do sweet hot wincest with 18yo cousin
>havent talked to her since, ignored her texts
>they come to visit again 1 week ago
>she's mad because i ignored her texts
>make up with her
>spend last few days doing more hot wincest
>they leave today
>she tells me she loves me, even though she had a bf
>texts me on her way back, ignore her
>"so you're playing this game again. how would you feel if i told the entire family about us?"
>she probably did it to get my attention
>it worked tho
>now im paranoid she'll actually tell if i stop talking to her

what do
>>
Tell her you can't be romantically involved because you are family. It's fun to fool around but it will never work out in the end if you go further with her, some bullshit like that.
>>
lol ya fucked up anon

assuming she IS actually 18, you still took advantage of a younger family member (admit it, your cousin wasn't emotionally mature enough to make an informed decision) and your family is going to freak the fuck out if they find out--of course, you already know that

would it kill you to not ignore your cousin? She's obviously just hurt by the way you're treating her and not mature enough to handle the situation gracefully. I don't think it's likely she'll go through with her threat (considering she'd be in almost as much trouble as you if she did), but you did provide her with perfect blackmail material. And jeez, all you have to do is text her back once in a while, I would think you owe her that at least. She is family after all.
>>
>>17216634
Why would you just straight up ignore her? The situation is fucked up since she's your cousin but you did do her wrong. You shouldn't have let her hanging like that. Now she turned into a mega emotional cunt and you're fucked. She'll probably tell the senpai if you don't do what she says. I personally don't take blackmail well. I'd let the bitxh
>>
>>17216653
She had turned 18 6 months before our first fuck. She was the one who initiated the whole thing, teasing me more and more until I couldn't anymore.

I mean, I like talking to her but she gets all romantic and shit. That feels weird. I just want to fuck. I've talked to her about it but she starts talking about how cousin cousin isn't so bad blah blah.
>>17216675
I just treat her as a fwb and she wants more than that. I've already told her I can't do that but she insists, so I just stop talking to her.
>>
no advice but... niceee
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.