[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fear my girlfriend might love me too much, is this possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1456703013023.jpg (220 KB, 1280x1777) Image search: [Google]
1456703013023.jpg
220 KB, 1280x1777
I fear my girlfriend might love me too much, is this possible?

She says "I love you" like three times an hour, sometimes in very rapid succession. She's said I'm the best thing to ever happen to her, that she sees us having children and getting married some day. She cries often, just tears of joy or something because she's "so in love with [me]". We've been seeing each other for four months.

On one hand it feels good to be desired and having feelings of affection for me, but on the other hand it's putting a lot of weight on my shoulders.
>>
how old is she

she sounds underage

kinda nutty otherwise

tread carefully
>>
>>17215433
I'm 3 years in with a girl like that. I can only give you my experiences.

She never really calmed down on the I love yous. I eventually told her that it's too much for me and she was upset for a bit but she got over it and it's tolerable now

She's super clingy. She wants to cuddle all the time. To the point where I got bored of it. I had to limit it to bed time, or when I'm playing video games on the couch.

Shes super eager to please. It gets annoying sometimes but I just have to remind myself that a lot of guys aren't that lucky. She's sucks my dick whenever, cooks dinner all th time, ect.

Overall it's not to bad, you can get her to tone it down eventually if that's what you decide.
>>
File: 1464532339375.jpg (846 KB, 2100x2931) Image search: [Google]
1464532339375.jpg
846 KB, 2100x2931
>>17215433
seems manageable as long as you don't go full retard and marry her
>>
>>17215463
I would love a cute submissive girl like this, what's wrong with you faggots?
>>
>>17215510
it gets annoying after some time.
>>
>>17215433
My boyfriend says the same things to me and treats me like a God. I don't see the problem.

It probably bothers you that you will never love her like she loves you (or anyone for that matter) ? The discrepancy may be sharp.
>>
>>17215517
Better then some bitter, miserable cunt who's unfaithful.
Be grateful you have a partner who loves you that much. If you're not happy with them- there's plenty of people who would be.
OH NO MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN LOVE WITH ME AND WANTS TO CUDDLE!!!!
>>
>>17215433

If you look very closely you might find murder in her eyes.

When you dump her prepare to move home or buy kevlar.
>>
Yeah, my gf is like that. The reasons it "annoying" are just me/you being selfish and shortsighted, most guys would kill to have someone that into them. The only part the gets me is she starts crying after bumping me hard with something or accidentally droppping something on me/of mine. I have no idea how to respond other the. "Its okay, I'm okay, this is a big deal I love you". It works, but the whole process gets old after a while.
>>
>>17215527
No. People need their space. Some more than other.
>>
>>17215510
you would, because that's the only you'd keep a chick, but real people don't want to deal with that clingy shit.
>>
>>17215433
i totally agree but its fine if she's a bit exited but try to handle it
>>
>>17215433
Be happy with what you got OP, a lot of guys would kill to be in your shoes mate
>>
Make her into your slutty submissive slave who worships you

Your dick will never not be sucked
>>
>>17215545
*no big deal
>>
>>17215549
"real people" kek.
whatever you tell yourself to justify being an asshole.
>>
>>17215554
what you just said is digesting handle your words
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.