[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't even know what to say. This is a little embarrassing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: flower-07.jpg (134 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
flower-07.jpg
134 KB, 900x675
I don't even know what to say. This is a little embarrassing. But I need a male opinion.

So I play this MMO. I was in a clan at some point. Talked with some people. There was this guy who often made sexual remarks at me. I would say : " These assholes can lick my clit!" and he would go : " Can I lick it instead?" and many other stuff.

He had shown me pics of himself and he actually look good. I ended up showing myself to the guy. Pretty much just the face and I think he liked it 'cus he talked to me more and more.

I'm very insecure though so I always think I'm ugly etc. Once we were talking, he showed more pics, I showed another pic or two. Then I got stupid for some reason, probably because I'm lonely these past months and depressed and decided to show a pic just showing my cleavage. It was nothing special, just a bit of cleavage and I deleted it right after. I did this on Discord by the way. Now, my tits aren't small but they aren't huge either. I would say they are above average. In the pic, they looked bigger than what they actually are though. After that incident, things got weird. We didn't talk as much and I felt like a retard for doing what I did. Just now I passed him in a place and he logged off as soon as he saw me. Wtf? I'm over him already, he was the one chasing me all the time and saying sexual shit at me and I ended up falling for it and now I feel stupid. Could it be my cleavage pic? He wants them even bigger? Or he wants them smaller? Does he think I'm a whore? He was the one who pursued me!

Can someone tell me what is going on in his head based on the info I provided?
>>
Ummm can I see your cleavage? And your face?
Plus in this day and age how are you gonna think of you as a whore when I can gurantee any guy with hormones and a dick would bang two rocks together. Girls are no different specially if neither has had sex. The guy probably thought you weren't serious or he probably thinks you are one of those fake catfish. I can however check how you look and confirm or deny your insecurity, ill be honest as well.
>>
you know that thing about dogs chasing cars not knowing what to do with them if they caught one?

seems like whats happening here.
>>
>>17213466
I don't think I'm brave enough to do that here :s

I rarely even show my face to people online, I just did it because he chased me a lot and kept making sexual advances and I was vulnerable.

> The guy probably thought you weren't serious

Explain please. Serious regarding what?

And about catfish, well he has heard me so he knows I am a woman. Honestly I'm not a gorgeous woman so I don't see why he would doubt that the pictures were me. Things changed after that cleavage pic and I'm not very confident about my breasts, now it's even worse. Also I didn't ask his opinion on the picture, I panicked, deleted the pic and told him to not talk about it. But now we pretty much just don't talk anymore. I feel so stupid for what I have done.

>>17213481
I see.... well the joke was on me and now I seem like a desperate loser.
>>
File: 1462940314249.gif (982 KB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
1462940314249.gif
982 KB, 285x171
lick this instead
>>
The idea is to just be straightforward. Ask him whats going on. Also out of curiosity, what MMO?
>>
>>17213553
I'm embarrassed. I don't want to mention that incident. Sigh... I feel like I got friendzoned or something like that. And he was the one that chased me. I don't even know what to say.

Blade and Soul.
>>
>>17213563

Ah I was interested in that one but they took like 4 years to release it over here so I didn't bother but my friends all play it. I jumped to Black Desert.

Anywhoo, yeah I know it's tough to face your fears of this situation but if you want an answer it's the best way to get it. If he isn't honest with you then don't bother and just move on with your life, there's only so much you can do about this you know.
>>
>>17213515
Well if everything points out to somethig being wronf there is always an explanation but since the explanation won't come up, don't fret about it, it is some dude who you will never meet. Who gives a fuck. I use to do this thing about girls who stopped talking to me, and it stressed me out, turns out the girls I had contact with changed number and traveled to the Bahamas. Even if she did decide to stop talking to me, I think I would have been happier if I moved on earlier.
>>
>>17213572
Oh and lol i meant one girl not all the girls, or else that would have been ackward. Fuck im bad at typing fast on mobile.
>>
>>17213572
>>17213582
I see.. yeah I moved on already pretty much. I'm just curious about what he thought of the pic but at the same time I don't want to know 'cus my self esteem is already quite bad and I'd rather stay in ignorance otherwise I'd ask but the curiosity is still there.

I just feel sad 'cus I never do this kind of stuff and now that I did I feel like an idiot. I guess I started to develop some feelings for him but I'm moving on already. Even if he talks to me again I'll just talk to him like a normal friend and nothing more and pretend nothing happened.
>>
He is a gigantic pussy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.