[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, anons! Be me, 27 yo virgin. Fantasise about getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-06-02-18-44-20.jpg (477 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-02-18-44-20.jpg
477 KB, 720x1280
Hello, anons!
Be me, 27 yo virgin.
Fantasise about getting laid by a mature woman.
Found this 42 yo single, childless woman on a dating website
We have a small talk, she wonders why do I want to "talk" with her, because she's older then me bla bla. I say that girls of my age are immature, unexperienced etc. Then she asks me to describe myself and she tells me that I am way taller then she is (almost 30cm - I don't give a fuck) but I try to joke about.
Anyway, she said we would talk again more but she has to go now.
Help me, guys, how should I continue this?
>>
>>17211521
>I say that <girls/guys> of my age are immature, unexperienced etc

LOL. Funnily enough, that's verbatim what everyone who's younger says to everyone who's older. And It's also how you know they're full of shit/incredibly immature themselves. (I'm about your same age and a guy, and I've heard the EXACT same words come out of 17, 18, 19 year old girls when I ask them what's up and why they're hitting me up)

No advice on this one, just a heads up for the next.
>>
>>17211541
Yeah, I know, but what the hell could've replied to her? Telling her I have fantasies with matures? I couldn't come with something better, I admit.
>>
Shameless selfbump
>>
>>17211567

Two off the top of my head:

1.) Earnest and flirty: I've never been someone who's ever really cared about ages. If I'm honest, I'm pretty inexperienced with this whole dating thing, and I've always figured i'd rather meet someone who I think is interesting above all else. And of course it helps that you're quite stunning
2.) Straight forward: Well age doesn't bother me and I just thought you were attractive--everything so far has backed that up.

You're 27 dude. If you haven't realized, one of the perks of getting older is you don't have to put up with/make up as much bullshit. That shit is for the young and impetuous. That's not to say you can't be flirty and romanticize, but it's transparent as fuck when you're trying to be slick and act cool when you've got no experience to back it up (especially to anyone who's older and does have it).
>>
>>17211619
Hmm, thx m8! Deep words you've got..
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.