[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is getting an asian girlfriend hopeless for brown/black dudes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464800864447.jpg (148 KB, 740x1110) Image search: [Google]
1464800864447.jpg
148 KB, 740x1110
is getting an asian girlfriend hopeless for brown/black dudes

and i mean cute asians, like japanese and korean, not ghetto ones
>>
Japanese go for black dudes.
Korean-Americans and Chinese-Americans into the Bboy shit will be open to dating black dudes.

Brown guys can get it with the nerdy engineer type of Asian girls.

Mainstream Asian culture is very very very anti-black however, Asians literally worship whiteness. a 10/10 black/brown dude will go nowhere near as far with an "azn" as a nerdy 5/10 mark zuckerberg lookalike would.

You'd have more luck with SE Asians or pseudo-Asian looking Mexicans if you're brown/black tbqh
>>
>>17209999
>Brown guys can get it with the nerdy engineer type of Asian girls.

Well I'm a brown engineering student at a 40% Asian university so this is probably gonna be what happens.

>Mainstream Asian culture is very very very anti-black however, Asians literally worship whiteness. a 10/10 black/brown dude will go nowhere near as far with an "azn" as a nerdy 5/10 mark zuckerberg lookalike would.

I'm just talking about Asian-Americans, not fobs. But your thing about a 10/10 non-white dude vs a 5/10 white dude is true in my experience even with asian girls raised here in the states.
>>
>>17209999
>Japanese go for black dudes.
for real or just the hoes who hang around the military bases
>>
>>17210025
In all honesty, Asians hate black people for the most part. Japs hate blacks because of black American military rapists, and talk shit about them for the most part. Chinese hate blacks too, and do Koreans. Honestly, only way you'll get an Asian girl is if she's half Asian and born in America.

Really, it's hard to date an Asian if you're black. Not impossible, but your standards really can't be that high.
>>
>>17210339
Koreans hate everyone from what I've heard
>>
American black guy here. My last two gfs were full Asian and I think it's important to see them as girls before you see them through the eye of someone with yellow fever. In my experience they appreciate that more. But have fun getting along with the rest of their family. You won't be accepted at all unless you give them a grandchild. Or make 6 figures
>>
>>17210437
>You won't be accepted at all unless you give them a grandchild. Or make 6 figures

i can do both
>>
>>17210025

No, dude, this is true. An actual girl from Japan or China is super enticed and interested in being with a black dude, because it's so foreign to them.

They legit fetishize black and brown dudes the way we in westernized countries fetishize asian women. Just take the initiative, grow the balls and go approach a girl.

To you, they're exotic and appealing. To them, you're exotic and appealing.

Source: I have legit japanese friends.
>>
>>17210428
Except glorious white phalluses
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.