[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emotions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: WP_20141208_002.jpg (146 KB, 979x1632) Image search: [Google]
WP_20141208_002.jpg
146 KB, 979x1632
I am in conflict with my emotions. I'm in therapy and i liked a girl that was following the same therapy. We saw each other a few times and after the last time we kissed and had sex. Thing is... she has a boyfriend for 5 years. She's clearly not happy in that relationship. Although she did choose for him and told me so. It felt great to be with her but now i feel like the lowest piece of shit there is. It's like i'm worth less than that guy. He looks like a crackhead. He doesn't understand her and he doesn't do shit around the house and she has to do it all in the end. I feel really empty and i am genuinely considering suicide again. I don't know what to do... cant talk to therapist either because there is a no tollerance on relationships/intercourse/kissing whatever within therapy. i'm 24 and she is 24 as well. What do?

Tl;dr I fucked a therapy buddy and she isn't single. she chooses her boyfriend. I feel like shit and worthless. What do?
>>
>>17209168
Hey buddy, been there myself. What youre going through is partly chemical and unconscious. You had sex and enjoyed the pleasure/warmth of a female. Yhe animal part of your brain rewarded you for mating by making you feel good. Now that ita been taken away, ita punishing you for losing it by making you feel like shit. Normally this would spurn you to take back what you wanted but we dont live in a world like that anymore. Best i can say is dont make a descision while those shitty chemicals are circulating through you. You need a detox until the hormones wear off.
Litterally speaking: its just chemicals dude.
Youre actually much better off in the end.
>>
>>17209229
I just don't get why the loneliness is killing me inside. I really wish i was dead right now. Everyone says: you ll find another one. It's bs. I don't like most girls because they lack so much in personality. It's been 7 years from relationship to relationship and dating all together. I am feeling so helpless right now.
>>
>>17209274
True, women can be lack luster. But most dont even share their true personalities.
Let me tell you about the last 3 girls i was head over heals for:

We'll start at the most recent, tall, thick blond with blue eyes, wide hips, and the most perfect breasts/nipples ive ever felt. Big beautiful lips, round cute face. Geeky, loves all the nerdy shit i like, loved to have sex, cums quickly. Her teeth were bad, she was over weight, and she loved taking pictures of herself too much. She sucked at communication.

One before i was ga-ga for. She was insanely intelligent, we like all the same thing, she played MTG with me, and WON.
Brunette with a very conservative feel.
Glasses, beautiful straight hair.
Pear shaped. Wide hips, gigantic tight ass. Slender, petite upper body. She was perfect for me. We talked for a while. Had sex once. Then just kinda kinda talked it out and realized we were too similar and gained nothing from one another.

But this one, this one fucked me up hardest. Redhead, southern tenesee woman, older than me. She was skinny when i met her, very willing to be affectionate and sexual. We spent months together. On nights we were apart we would skype chat to sleep together. She fell in love hard and it was genuine. After she had a foot surgury to remove a bunion she stayed home alot and gained a little weight and her ass and tits blew up. She went from skinny to curvey in two months. She had a deep southern accent, and a bit of a manly voice except when she was with me, then for some reason she softened up like butter. We even planned on having kids. But that ended, painfully.
>>
>>17209332
I had 6 girlfriends and dated a towards a 100 girls and fucked with 1/4th of them. It feels so empty. And time and time again i get let down. disappointed. Left alone. i don't see a future where i will be happy. I lack friends and a girlfriend and those are basically the only two things on this earth that make me happy. People. Yet they disgust me. inferior beings are we humans. i am wondering what's my purpose and what i'm living for. If i have nothing to live for other than working day in and out and once a month getting my hopes up towards new friends and maybe a girlfriend etc. i'd rather kill myself.
>>
>>17209168
PROTIP: Don't stick your dick in crazy is still good advice even if you are also crazy.
>>
>>17209365
Therapy... Not a mental institution mate. I'm troubled and complicated. I got problems. I'm not crazy. Neither is she, just depressed. But i get your point.
>>
>>17209361
Breh, come to /fit/
I'm serious, not bullshitting you. Just go. Lurk a bit, and dont leave. Nature will take its course.
>>
>>17209373
I browsed fit a bit.. it's a great community i guess. I workout myself. don't see why it should help me. I do fitness twice a week. Not helping my depression at all.
>>
>>17209373
I know that physical health is important but we gotta stop telling everyone to get /fit/ as if it was panacea. Not every problem in a man's life can be solved by having bigger muscles.
>>
>>17209382
Breh, come on.
We'll find you a high test qt3.14 and go lifting, then travel the world and meet people
>>
>>17209386
Everything in life can be solved by being a healthy size.
Take it from me, former fat fuck
>>
>>17209390
what the fuck. I read that and it made me feel less lonely... instantly. I think i calmed down. Still i fucking hate most people. I cant rant hours on people but that wouldn't help. My current problems are money, friends, girlfriend, finding my ambitions and my lack of motivation. Also i need a job in about half a year when my therapy ends.
>>
>>17209371
Crazy, emotionally damaged, unable to maintain healthy relationships, potato, tomato.
>>
>>17209393
I've never been fat and I am utterly miserable. Check and mate faggot. Congrats on the weight loss tho.
>>
>>17209400
Connection breh, you feel lonely thats all
>>
Maybe you could switch therapy group?
>>
>>17209571
i can't switch. its the last group i can follow.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.