[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been seeing this girl for the past 6 months but she has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 443x332
I have been seeing this girl for the past 6 months but she has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend is away most of the time working abroad and she's staying with me most of the time. I really like her and I know she likes me but her boyfriend (who is way too fucking old for her btw) can provide for her while I'm still young and living my poor as student life.

Anyway to get the point. We have gotten way too serious and I can't stand thinking about her fucking that old Bastard and to make it worse she's not using condoms with him. Makes me puke just thinking about it.

On the other hand I'm trying to rationalise that we've both had relationships in the past so what is the big deal. I try to focus on the fact that she likes me and not him and just does what she has to do once in a while.

Any advice to sort my head out?
>>
>>17207203
She is literally a prostitute. A whore. She fucks a guy for money.
Get over her.
>>
>>17207208

I have been backpacking Asia for long enough to understand that only us westerners see this as such a terrible thing. When you have parents and a child to take care and theres no welfare or child support then this is what you need to do. And if you think about its a damn easy money for them. I love her as the person she is when we are together. And she has already said she loved me, too.

Maybe im being stupid and trying to rationalise this too much because I'm crazy about her but please consider my point first. Women think differently. Sex is just an act if she does not feel anything for the guy. They can entirely separate that and take care of their family doing so.
>>
File: 1386919935091.jpg (13 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
1386919935091.jpg
13 KB, 363x364
>>17207203

>Any advice to sort my head out?

She is lying and going behind her boyfriend's back to see you.

You're a fool if you think that if you become her boyfriend she wouldn't do the same thing to you.
>>
>>17207226

>Maybe im being stupid and trying to rationalise this too much

Correct.
>>
>>17207226
Not the anon you replied to, but consider this:

You say she really digs you, but considering she's cheating on her boyfriend (her older than her and money maker boyfriend, but her boyfriend nonetheless), how could you trust her if you actually were in a relationship?

Don't waste time with cheaters, dude. Doesn't matter what the current boyfriend is like.
>>
>>17207229

But the reason why she is with me are entirely different to the reasons why she is with him. I really don't think she is lying to me and I know her strong feelings towards me.

>>17207233

So what should I do?

She has done nothing wrong to me. She told me everything honestly from the start but now we just got involved way too deep. Just cutting contact seems unfair to her and I really don't want to lose her. I don't think we can go back to the casual relationship/friendship we had.
>>
>>17207226
I am a woman, and, really, no. It can be accepted in some cultures, but it still is a terrible thing.

She is having sex with a older and richer guy for money. She is literally a whore.
You can try to normalize it as much as you want, but you're in love with a prostitute and a cheater.
And the only victim here is the old bastard that she cheats on while he is working her ass off to provide for her.

She is the reason why shit like redpill exists.
>>
I think she would even be ready to leave him if she knew that I could commit to her but she is really worried (and understandably so due to age difference and cultural difference) that we could not see each other enough, I had to leave her at some point or I would find another girl. And she's probably right about this, a casual "when I'm around we stay together" relationship is the best deal for me. I just need to get over the fact she's got another man in her life too.
>>
>>17207248
So, how will you provide for her because clearly she likes money and knows one way to get it, fucking old men.
>>
>>17207253

Well I'm not. Even if I could knowing her history I wouldn't until many many years to come. When we stay together we pay everything 50-50 because I need to work for my money while she has a sugar daddy (she still works really hard 10 hours her day though and tries to take care of herself as much as she can only asking for his help for big expenses credit to hrr)
>>
>>17207258
I want you to Reread what you just wrote to me and tell me how that's a good idea.
>>
>>17207268

I don't know. She's a smart, funny and lovely person. She grew up in a culture where getting with a westerner for big money is completely normal and she still done her best to do good. If she didn't have a problem shagging for money she could make a hell of a lot more money than she is now and wouldn't even have to work a proper job for 10 hours a day.

Fuck im being an idiot. It's just I've never liked any girl that much. She has everything.
>>
>>17207281
She's a hoe, you stupid faggot
>>
>>17207281
She is dishonest and a cheater.
She is okay with selling her body for money.
She lies to someone for her security.
Doesn't sound like a lovely person.

You're infatuated and you're being an idiot, you don't see that she's a manipulative and selfish whore.
>>
Well I suppose all answers point to me being an idiot. I assume you're implying that my best course of action is to forget her entirely? I'm not sure I can do that.

Anyone wanna swoop in and give me some hope?
>>
>>17207288
Another man falls on a prostitues whim for making men fall in love with her, why you may ask? Repeat customers.
>>
>>17207203
You fuck her and leave
>>
Wait, you got years ahead of you, leave her and find a new woman to worship. Don't continue a chain of shitty relationship triangles.
>>
>>17207305

Hang on though. As I said I never payed her a dime. Even going out we went fifty fifty every time. I would never have a girl for money. It wouldn't feel right. Whatever he gives her now I could give her too. I'll just never ever tell her that.
>>
>>17207320
Cool, talk to her right now about it on a phone call and tell us how that goes, until then we can only speculate.
>>
>>17207203
>Makes me puke just thinking about it.

Youre a pathetic cuck aint ya, heres the scoop, you dont pursue other guys girls because if they actually wanted you they wouldnt stay in that relationship, get out before its too late.
>>
>>17207343

Talk about what. I need to sort out my thoughts first. If I talk to her right now I either get overwhelmed by my emotions and promise her a long and happy life with me which I will eventually fuck up or I get angry and call her a money whore and leave her alone and crying.
>>
>>17207243
>But the reason why she is with me are entirely different to the reasons why she is with him. I really don't think she is lying to me and I know her strong feelings towards me.

Listen to yourself rationalising her being a whore so you can continue to love her, LISTEN TO YOURSELF.
>>
>>17207364
You just told me the scenarios which will happen, so move on to another woman.
>>
>>17207243
I thought this about an ex you know, we loved each other deeply and we had issues with drug addiction, hers was worse, she fucking left me one night when she was drunk to run off with this guy who started funding her habit and new ones.

2 weeks later when she was sober she wanted me back, thank fuck i said no because i would hate to think what kind of an emasculated bitch if be to take her back.
>>
Instructions are clear. I am an idiot.

Is there any point in giving her a last choice like leave him now or we done?

If not I will do my best to get away from her as tough as it will be.

Thanks for putting me right.
>>
>>17207429
You have to change you or else she would have left him without hesitation already to be with you.
>>
>>17207429
Two scenarios here.

You tell her him or you
>she chooses him and you get on with your life
>she chooses you and you cant support her inevitably breaking up a few weeks later when she runs back to her security

The choice is obvious, give up on this bitch she is using you for sex.
>>
>>17207442

Okay. Thank you.

I'll try my best to go through with this and end it.

Appreciate all the advice.
>>
>>17207203
Which part of Asia is she from? Some fort tier places have very deceitful and shit women
>>
>>17207203

> way too fucking old for her btw

This isn't the problem.

Realise the chick you like is a sugar whore and move on.
>>
She will never leave him for your immature ass, and if she did don't you think she would just do the same thing when you are away 10 hours a day to support her life style.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.