[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so sick of girls. I get curved more than a boomerang.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 1080x1920
I'm so sick of girls. I get curved more than a boomerang. Is there any way I can be happy? I'm not very religious but can God do anything? It's stupid that I'm so upset over a girl, but I'm just sick of it. Why do girls change their minds so often?
>>
Bump. If anyone wants to know the story.

I took this girl I've been liking for a while to lunch today. The day after she supposedly broke up with her boyfriend.
Lunch went well and she said it was really fun and that we should do it again sometime.
But now she's back with her asshole of a boyfriend. Who was snap chatting me telling me that nobody liked me. Ive never had a girlfriend before and I was really looking forward to hanging out with her more.
It didn't help that a few weeks earlier the girl I asked to prom also rejected me. Which sucked because I thought we really hit it off.

I'm sad.
>>
Pls
>>
Is there anybody on this board?
>>
>>17206699
Nobody wants to help you because you obviously do not want advice. You just want to whine like a little bitch. You have two choices: man up, and stop being a faggot. Go out and hunt other girls. Or, choose to be a whiny loser, and start posting on /r9k/ about how you hate women.
>>
>>17206711
Kys
>>
>>17206699
You're the fuckwit who made an assmad post earlier in all caps whining about how awful girls are. Why would anyone want to help you?
>>
>>17206650
stop speaking to her, just blow her off next time she writes you and if she doesnt get it just tell her to fuck off and leave you alone. There's nothing more you can do.
>>
>>17206711
Are men not allowed to fucking feel sad. You have a very twisted view of masculinity. You're probably very insecure.
>>
The first time I had steak was at some crummy coffee shop. It tasted and felt like composite rubber.

That made me shun steak for the next 2 years until I was forced to have one when my pals went to a steakhouse. I tell ya that was one of the best steaks I ever tasted. Even though not a lot of the steaks I have eaten could compare to that steak, I learned that steak actually turns out to be pretty good.

See the similarities?
>>
>>17206726
You're a kid. You have no idea what true sadness is. You have no idea how awful the adult world can be.

>boohoo I asked her to prom and she said no

This is a fucking insignificant teenager problem. Be happy that this is your biggest problem in life. If you can't even handle something like this, how do you think you can handle the real world?
>>
man up already you fucking bitch
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.