[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok the situation I am.currently in.is Im living with my friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 20160525_034503.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160525_034503.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
Ok the situation I am.currently in.is
Im living with my friend whos a girl and has 4 kids. We are very close but idk if she is even remotely interested in having a sexual relationship. The.way were living I might as well be her boyfriend. I take care of her kids all.day
and clean. We sit close when we smoke cigarettes or weed. She doesn't seem to mind when I nudge my arm on hers.

A little more info.
I took care of her kids for half a year when she was down and out. I didn't even know her she was my friend girlfriend.
Anyway shes asked for months to come live with her. Shes inna lawsuit which the company she filed against is settling out of court for 10 mil.

She says she just wants to help me cuz I helped her when she needed it.
Ive always given even when ive had nothing all my life. You first me second. I will be a stepping stone for your greatness. She says well now its my turn to be lifted up.

And I am much too beta to.even try to come on to her. Or even bring up such a topic. She openly told me shes on her period. What do brothers. Ive been her 5 years and cant count the number of threads ive ever posted in.
Please advise me

Tldr; how to shag my roommate or know if she wants to at all.

P.s. I am.beta if u couldn't tell.
>>
File: 20160526_130840.jpg (394 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20160526_130840.jpg
394 KB, 1280x960
A little extra info I am 6'5 in height and weight between 220-230.
I am a very peaceful person.
I am respectful and wellmannered.
I connect with people of all sides of the stereotype. I am friends with people who run concerts and party on yachts and friends with black gangsters who wouldn't hesitate to.put a bullet thru someone. Ive always been liked by everyone even tho I dropped out of highschool and have no job.
Im told by everyone around me theyre amazed or fascinated by how my mind works and the complex thoughts I deal with daily.
I just want someone who.wants to be with me thru thick and thin.
Pic related.
>>
Ask her if she would like to start a sexual relationship.
>>
Since I have nothing better to do.
I dont remember much of my childhood. Most of what I remember are traumatic events, being locked outside sitting in a tree cuz my stepdad set the dog on me (I was 6), being beat all over my body with a belt by my mother, my moms friend threatening to cut my toes off, find my mom dead in her bed from a infection from sharing meth needles (I was 8).
I dont know why I did but I had decided to.jump on her thinking she might come back to life. She did. And was taken to the hospital.
I took care of my 2 sister (I was 8, lamey was 4 tiffany was 3)
Who I had taken care of in the last few months b4 my mom died. Feeding them peanut butter cux that's all we had. I went hungry so they could eat.
We ended up at my grandmas.
My grandma wasn't able to handle us as we were unruly kids. I.ended up in the system and went to a grouphome facility where I stayed there for 7 years.
>>
Ask her out on a date dude
>>
I ended back.with my grandma at 16 but I was in a really bad mindset. Very depressed and suicidal and so hateful of everything. I was subject and victimized by all the things around me because I had no restraint or self control. It didn't work out with my grandma. My mom by this time 7 years later was finally getting okay again. And I had no where to go.
I went back with her and entered the most dark time of my life. But one day I heard a talk of awareness by Anthony de mello.
And I woke up. It waa literally as if I.had been asleep for 20 years.
>>
Fuck off, /adv/ isn't your blog. Tell us what you need help with and end it at that, don't make 5 fucking paragraphs telling us your life story.
>>
After hearing his talk I.began to.look inward for answers and study. A few months after thst my.mother started using again and we got into.a big fight in which my sister lamey and her husband (they were married at 16) and I.left.
My mother had 3 more kids during the time I was in a group home.
We lived in a motel and my depression lifted when.I.left mothers house. And I had been awakened to awareness of my conscious. I became a security guard and was working. I was gifted with the experience of taking true lsd25 with some mushrooms. It opened my eyes and expanded my conscious beyond what I could've ever imagined.
It didn't work out with my sister and her husband. Hes a on and off heroin addict. Bunche of stuff happened I.had to panhandle 60 bucks everyday for 2 weeks to keep our hotel cux they left all their belongings and their daughters belonging. She was 1.
>>
>>17203368
Im sorry if ive offended you. I just want the best clearest advice I can obtain and I thought if I gave as much info as possible about myself people could really get a feel for my situation and advise me.
>>
After they finally came and got their stuff they moved into.the hotel room across the way... they didn't let me stay with the for 2 days then said ok. It didn't last.long as my sister's husband went back to using heroin. Alor of stuff happened then I met my friend seth (Im 21). He let me be his roommate. Was great big party house, drinking doing coke, loud music , 5-6 good friends. I.love the atmosphere but I dont drink.or do coke. I.smoke weed and eat mushrooms. I cleaned up everynight and day. After every party. It was cool tho. I.like cleaning. Then seths gf came to stay with her 4 kids. She was sick and stuff and really couldn't take care of them and seth wasn't stepping up to the plate. So I tookm care of them for about 6 months. Her kids r all under 5 btw.
She and seth split so she moved. I.left seths cux his coke habit was getting out of control. I stayed with another friend.
>>
During which she has asked me for a few months to come live with her.
I did so.
And I am a person who.gives all so I have 3 pairs of clothes. No jeans.
Her father is giving me clothes and giving me a job and giving me weed on.a daily basis. Her whole family is helping me. And its frightening cux ive never been on the receiving end of helping.

Is she just a good friend or does she maybe like me?
>>
I just dont have anything or anywhere to go. I dont want to ruin my place here or make it awkward by asking her straight up if she would like to have a relationship.
>>
>>17203324
You're being kept there to take care of her mistakes.

Better jump that ship OP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.