[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cut off a friend with no warning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: obama-middle-finger.jpg (17 KB, 286x400) Image search: [Google]
obama-middle-finger.jpg
17 KB, 286x400
Months ago my friend messaged my gf and jokingly invited her to an orgy, ironically suggesting various ways for her to pleasure me in bed. He had never met her, so obviously he didn't know/care how she would react. I told him it was way over the line and he said he understood.

They then chatted on facebook every night.

A week later he messaged her again and said "I'm starting to sober up so this is the perfect time to finally tell you you're really fucking hottt"

I blocked him on all social media with no explanation.

Some people tell me this was an extreme reaction, some people tell me it was the right thing to do. What does /adv/ think?
>>
>>17202132
You was going to cuck you if your gf allowed it. You can't trust him so he was never a friend to begin with.
>>
File: 4 KB.jpg (4 KB, 250x180) Image search: [Google]
4 KB.jpg
4 KB, 250x180
>>17202143
I came to the definite conclusion that I can't trust him with any future gf, so I HAD to cut him out of my life.

But it's the fact that I didn't even send him so much as a 'fuck you' note or anything. Just realized I was done with him, and so I left his life.

That's the part I'm struggling with. At the time I felt that I had already communicated where my limits were, so it should come as no surprise to him, and I didn't feel like getting involved in some kind of argument.

Now some people tell me that I owe him an explanation. Do I?
>>
>>17202154
You don't owe him anything. I am sure he knows he crossed a line. Now if you want to give him an explanation go for it, otherwise he made his bed.
>>
>>17202132
You should have beat the shit out of him
>>
>>17202132
I think you handled it well. The guy is obviously a snake.
>>
>>17202154
This guy has it right.
>>17202163
You owe him nothing. Engaging with him just offers him the chance to save face and try to play it off as a big misunderstanding, which it damn well wasn't. If you send him anything at all, I'd keep it short and sweet; "I'm not interested in talking to you, you know exactly why. Don't message me, don't message [girlfriend]."

The really important here question is, did your girlfriend block him too? She did, right?
>>
>>17202132
You're a better man than me. I would've given him a free facelift.

How did your gf act towards his advances?
>>
No no no. You need to yell at him and tell him what a shitty and disgusting human being he is. Make him feel bad, tell him. Don't be passive about it.
Yell at this guy what a cuck
>>
>>17202132

Real friends don't pull that kind of crap. He's only looking out for himself. What does your girlfriend think about this? Does she still chat with him?
>>
>>17202690
>You need to yell at him and tell him what a shitty and disgusting human being he is.
People that act like OP's friend don't care. They don't have the capacity to feel bad.
>>
>>17202690
Don't listen to this guy, that shit seriously just makes you look insecure and weak. Your mentality should be: he's no threat to me and he's too unimportant to waste that much time and energy on.
>>
>>17202132

He is a piece of shit and deserves agony. Total snake. The actual matter at hand is why your gf was talking to him. Unless he is just dropping bombs between casual conversation.
>>
>>17202698
But did the gf also block him? I'm guessing she didn't and OP can be as dismissive but the ex-friend won't care if he's in the GFs headspace and pants.

I've taken plenty of girls away from bfs and husbands and I can solidly say if you're in her mind then you'll easily get into her pants no matter what the other guy says or does.
>>
>>17202698

This. True alphas never lose their cool.
>>
Ok after I read the first paragraph I was going to say pull that stick out of your ass, it's just a joke man.
However, the rest sounds like he really is a snake.
It sounds like the friendship wasn't that important to you anyway so I guess you did good.
>>
>>17202132
Does she still talk to him? That's the real issue.
>>
>>17202132
my opinion.
I dont really get bothered by these things because anyone who would cut me off without talking to me could never have been my friend in the first place.
If you read aristotles definitions of a friend, Id definitely place you in the superficial friend group of pleasure and so of course when the pleasure is gone you cut him off. But I try not to have shallow friends like that.
>>
File: 1389145495367.jpg (106 KB, 680x762) Image search: [Google]
1389145495367.jpg
106 KB, 680x762
>>17202678
>>17202689
>>17202731
>>17202691
>>17202744

Op here.

She is now my ex-gf because one day I turned around and she was holding hands with another man. She had once called him "charming and attractive." The very same man had once told her she had "beautiful hair."
Of course I dumped her.

Anyway, back to the story at hand. She blocked my friend when I asked her to, although after our breakup she told me that she 'forgot' to block him on tumblr, thus they were chatting on it after I dumped them both.

Fucking glad I cut both out of my life like the cancer they were.
>>
>>17202846
You got cucked like the cuck you deserve to be. How many bjs do you think she gave him while you guys were dating?
>>
File: erh.jpg (23 KB, 540x368) Image search: [Google]
erh.jpg
23 KB, 540x368
>>17202678
>>17202691
>>17202693
>>17202698
>>17202717

Op again.

So my question is; SHOULD I send the guy some kind of message? I know for sure I'm done with him, but should I actually send the guy some kind of a message informing him of the fact that I don't want to interact with him anymore?
>>
>>17202132
>Some people tell me this was an extreme reaction
Are you joking? You should leave her too if she wont stop talking to him
>>
>>17202132

The one thing i've learned in this lifetime is that people don't respond to reason; talking it out and asking nicely. I've never really seen talking get me nothing for that matter. People just don't get it, either that or they just care. Me personally, after the first chance, I shut it down, cut all ties, contact, etc. I just don't have the time to talk talk and get people to play ball when they obviously don't care enough to listen.
>>
>>17202875
If you don't want to interact with him, then don't interact with him.

It's like saying I don't like asians then moving to hong kong so you can tell them you don't like them. Just don't go there.
>>
>>17202875
nah just cut him off.
>>
>>17202132
OP you dont realse your so called friend was trying to do you a favour.

If he had said to your face that your gf is a cheating slut. You wouldnt have given a 2nd thought.

But your slut of a gf isn't the one that blocked him.

You need to realise what she's done isn't acceptable and end it with her.
>>
Damn! IF U LOVD HER THEN FOLLOW YOUR HEART

i would beat his chadder with a gradder
>>
ANYTHING THAT YOU FEEL JUST DO IT

desu i almost gotten into something serious then realozed these hoes are just mainstream. I didnt what was a vagina

Anyways

Do whatever you THINK ITS RIGHT! SEND THAT GUY A LOVE LETTER HOW U FEEL
>>
File: 1464253379823.gif (692 KB, 540x537) Image search: [Google]
1464253379823.gif
692 KB, 540x537
>>17202132
I think you need to ask your gf why she didn't block him in the first place.
>>
>>17203411
This desu Senpai
>>

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

triforce the shit out of him.
>>

▲ ▲
>>
>>17202875
Nope, why would you do that?
If anybody breaks your balls about it, just laugh at them.
Your choices show that you don't care about disrespect, and that you'll act on it. For some people, that's scary.
>>
Dude move on get hooked get a better bitch

You did good op today you weren't a faggot.
>>
>>17202846
You did good and stay strong my friend
>>
>>17202875
Once there was this guy who tried to take away my ex, she told me this. So I called my friend he is a vet and asked him if he had some cut off balls of a dog after 2 days he gave them to me. So I maild him the balls with a very angy letter. Do this and he will never try to cross you again
>>
>>17202132
Fuck that guy. He is extremely brazen and a traitor. You did the right thing, if he engages any other contact, tell your girlfriend to blatantly cut him off. If she cuts him off and he persists, you might have to resort to the police or physical violence.
>>
>>17202875
NO.
You can tell him in a calm, but strict manner what you think of the situation ONLY IF HE ASKS YOU.
Then leave. Forever.
>>
>>17202132

You did good, OP. Life's too short to put up with this bullshit.

BUT

What about the girlfriend in all this? How does she feel about his behaviour, and your decision to block him?
>>
Also, you did the right thing about your girlfriend as well. If she has no dirty secrets with him, why should she communicate with him behind your back if she is fully aware he is trying to cuck you?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.