[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emotional tampon attempt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1450379662281.jpg (112 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
1450379662281.jpg
112 KB, 580x282
My female best friend just tried to cuddle with me after hooking up with some guy from tinder. We've cuddled before but fuck if Im going to be her post sex cuddle buddy.
Why do women do things like this. I kicked her out and I dont really consider her a friend anymore and she says Im being unreasonable.
Should I consider letting this transgression go.
Im hesitant to completely cut her off since her friends are all my friends first.
>>
>>17201690
It's possible that the tinder sex was unsatisfactory for her and wanted you to finish her. She was just still horny.

You could have fucked and told her to go away.

Just something to keep in mind
>>
File: 1381901340937.jpg (17 KB, 336x278) Image search: [Google]
1381901340937.jpg
17 KB, 336x278
>>17201690

>Should I consider letting this transgression go.

Its not a transgression because she isn't your girlfriend. She doesn't require your forgiveness and there's nothing for you to let go because she didn't do anything to you.

>We've cuddled before but fuck if Im going to be her post sex cuddle buddy.

Then don't. You're obviously just upset that she didn't have sex with you instead.

>I kicked her out and I dont really consider her a friend anymore and she says Im being unreasonable.

You are. She is your friend. She can have sex with anyone she wants and you have no right to get jealous with her about it because she's just your friend.

Its so obvious you want to be more than friends and its absolutely your fault for not being clearer about that because you're putting unrealistic expectations on this girl.

You're basically trying to fire someone that doesn't work for you and its bullshit.

If you like her just say so but stop calling her your friend and then getting pissed at her for doing things that only a boyfriend has the right to get pissed about.
>>
>>17201690
I wish I had a girl to cuddle me, even if we didn't fuck. They're soft and usually smell nice. Stop being a little bitch.
>>
File: moonrise kingdom.jpg (318 KB, 1146x1600) Image search: [Google]
moonrise kingdom.jpg
318 KB, 1146x1600
You don't have to be affectionate with someone just because they want to be affectionate with you.

Men don't owe women sex, women don't owe men sex; I thought everyone knew that.

You can stay friends if you want to, you can walk away if you want to.
>>
>>17201694
You think I want those sloppy seconds. Fucking cucks I swear.
And talking about just having sex with someone is not how you get someone else to sleep with you.
>>
>>17201723
>I wish I had a girl to cuddle me
Im not desperate enough to be an emotional tampon to make contact with the opposite sex.
>>17201726
Its not about being affectionate. Its about trying to cuddle with me after whoring it up on tinder thats unforgiveable.
>>
>>17201770
>>>theredpill
>>
>>17201702
>if youre not their bf they cant do anything wrong because you arent dating
Typical manipulative female drivel.
>You're obviously just upset that she didn't have sex with you instead.
More female nonsense. Im not even attracted to her. I dont have to want to have sex with someone to not want to wipe off another mans sperm from her.
>She is your friend.
There are lines you cant cross even as a friend. Way too disrespectful.

Your so self absorbed you cant even understand how much of a manipulative whore you are.
>>
>>17201772
What are you trying to say here?
>>
>>17201770
If you really were as tough as you're trying to make yourself sound, you wouldn't have let her cuddle you in the first place. You're just some pathetic orbiter who's butthurt that she didn't sleep with you, and you're not fooling anyone
>>
>>17201788
I have nothing against cuddling. Ive cuddled a shit ton of women I dont feel anything for or just met. Youre just so pathetic you cant imagine not rubbing yourself in the scent of a woman whos just had sex. Talk about being a cuck.
>>
>>17201785
that I think you're over reacting
>>
>>17201806
>cuddles a woman who just had sex with another guy
>calls other people cucks
>>
>>17201813
Do you not see the problem here.
>>
>>17201818
Can you not read? Or are you just that stupid.
>>
>platonically kiss girl
>no big deal
>platonically kiss girl after she just sucked 50 cocks
no big deal?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.