[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so my ex i dated for three yrs dumped me and is dating someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
so my ex i dated for three yrs dumped me and is dating someone else for like three weeks and now she post this shit on her facebook

shes gone right? no chance? i still love her...
>>
She posted this on her Facebook after 3 weeks? Loooooooool.

Sounds like a classic rebound, desu. relationship with her new boy is doomed, can read it from a mile away.

Move on, man. Work on yourself, get involved in your hobbies, and block her on social media. Go and meet some bitches and have consensual sex with them, hang with your friends, there can be many loves in a person's life. Keep the good memories of her, see what you learned from the relationship, and cry if you need to.

Peace, bruh.
>>
>>17200385
she still tells me she loves me and contacts me daily too i dont fucking understand this.

she spends every day with her new faggot boyfriend so i am hoping they get tired of each other or he dumps her/cheats on her

thats what Im trying to do. it sucks starting back from the bottom as she was my only friend and only source of social interaction. Whats the best place to meet some bitches? im done with relationshits. i just want pussy
>>
>>17200394
She's stringing you along, no contact for a little bit. You're going to close to the fire. Don't think too negatively of her boyfriend, either. He's just a dude at the end of the day. She sounds like a mess at the moment.

You're not asking the best guy, but Tinder has been easy as fuck for me. You have the obvious clubs, bars, house parties, etc., too. What stuff are you into, man? In terms of hobbies? If you're into something take a class in it or find a community for it.

Break-ups seem to add gasoline to my passion for other things, I just become more immersed in them and it helps me grow a bit.

I'd just focus on having fun right now, man. This girl is - for no at least - making you miserable. I wouldn't talk to her for a while, but I wouldn't harbour bad feelings for too long either. Wish her the best and move on.
>>
>>17200394
She doesn't need you. She just wants to be needed by you. Never talk to her again. Block her number and her accounts on social media and never speak to her again. Exes are exes for a reason, and you two should stay that way.
>>
>>17200385

>as opposed to other relationships, which are never doomed
>>
>>17200403
shes coming to my house today and i want to fuck her one last time and then cut her off. i think shell miss me after a week of not hearing from me.

ive tried tinder for a couple months while i felt the relationship going downhill and ive never got anything except a couple matches who never reply anyway.

im 19 so cant drink in united states quite yet.

im into i guess any sport i can pretend to be interested in. basketball, tennis, soccer, football etc i like mountain biking swimming working on computers and doing anything around cars

>tfw will never find a /o/ gf
>>
she basically has stayed in contact with me because she just wants my sex which only makes me feel worth as much as my dick
>>
>>17200372

First step, delete her off facebook and never contact her again.
>>
>>17200411
Those relationships that start when you're 16 aren't really built to last. Take what you learned along the way and keep moving forward mate
>>
>>17200408
I meant "doomed" as in "short-term shitty relationship". Of course all relationships are doomed, people die, change, etc.

You're pointing this out like it's a smart or interesting observation, but everyone's heard it hundreds of times.
>>
>>17200420
i wish it would, and up until she left, she left no hints that we would not be together for a long time.

>>17200419
im obsessed with her and her life its going to take a lot for me to do that, but I dont have much choice.

>>17200424
how long you think itll last? a month?
>>
Dude cut off all contact with her. She threw away a 3-year relationship for some stranger and now she's still saying that she loves you? If you believe that then you are a total moron.
>>
>>17200428

Yeah well what do you want? To get her back or stop feeling awful? Because a lot of people would not want to get back with someone who just threw 3 years down the gutter for a new fling, she was most likely cheating on you too, or do you want to move on with your life and stop feeling sad? If you do, then the first step is to delete/purge/remove/block all her contact information and social media.
>>
>>17200428
It doesn't matter, move on. You don't want this girl back.
>>
>>17200430
well she says she doesn't love him and just wants a break from me and she tells me I'm the one she wants to marry. but I'm not going to sit here and wait for her to hop the cock carousel and expect me to be her beta provider after shes done being a slut
>>
>>17200434
i want to get her out of my head, stop feeling awful and be on good terms with her i guess. yeah she did throw away three years for someone whos 3 yrs younger than mestill in high school, doesnt have a job/car/license anything to be proud of and hes a manlet too. i dont think she cheated as we were around each other all the time but the week i left town is when this happened and she lied about some details of when she met this guy...
>>
>>17200436
i will never date/marry her again, but she was a great friend regardless and for a while i liked the casual sex while we werent dating. she really understood me and i told her stuff i would never tell anyone else.
>>
>>17200460
>>17200460

Well then do what everyone has already suggested which is to delete her off social media and lose her number. That's literally the very first step to recovery.
>>
>>17200472
i deleted her number, all our pictures together, her instagram/snapchat. facebook is the only thing left.

literally everything around me reminds me of her, we picked out my cat together, she bought me a bunch of lego sets should I take them apart ? she got me most of my current clothes..i still have her laptop
>>
File: 1461719926118.jpg (47 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
1461719926118.jpg
47 KB, 500x459
>>17200466
Delete her from everywhere. Don't stalk her on social media either. Within 30 days of no contact you'll be better. Get some self-respect and drop that bitch, you don't need her as a friend.
>>
>>17200472
even looking at my bed makes me sad because it reminds me shes not in it anymore and her blanket is still her too fuck this isnt gonna be easy.
>>
>>17200485

Get some self respect
>>
>>17200486
i wish i had some other friends to spend time with but everyone i tried to hangout in the last week only used me because i have a car or they needed help with something next day i say whats up and nobody replies.

how do i just go up to strangers and become friends with them?
>>
>>17200500
I don't know, I have no friends. I am also going through a break up, today was the last time we saw each other. I've broken up before and I know it gets better with time and I know that no contact works and am feeling good because of that.
Just don't put that chick on a pedestal. And I don't know man, I've cut shitty friends out of my life and only have a few now that are willing to listen to me when I went about my feelings. Just know that we are here to listen to you, it's ridiculous but fuck it's something, right?
>>
>>17200441
According to the thread, you are going to be her beta provider if you keep in touch with her
>>
>>17200522
that sucks to hear, how long were you together?

ive been in other relationships but none longer than two months and then this was almost 3 years and a month.

ive always felt comfort here on 4chan, doesnt matter what board. i used to always get made fun of by my ex for going on here but she thought i stopped for a couple years.

yes better than nothing and i can discuss with people in the similar situations.
>>
>>17200541
Only six months, hurts like a motherfucker and a lot more than my previous three year relationship. Kinda funny.
The thing was falling apart already two weeks ago, she refused to se mee and gave me false hope so I had the time to mourn and cry and whatever for those two weeks. Now it's time to move on, I hope you do too. If it feels bad, cry, don't hold it back. You'll get sick of crying at some point.
It all gets easier when you understand that it is really over, it could never be the same if you got back together. I had a hard time with the whole deleting from facebook thing but once I did it I felt relieved, "phew, she's gone, I'm free from this bullshit".
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.